Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? (2421 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 2:01am On Mar 19, 2016
I need logical opinions on this conversation ...... Inviting someone you just met or maybe you've met more than once but not really gotten to know each other well to be inviting the other person to meet in what should be considered a private place for special people , or correct me if I'm wrong............ undecided

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2016
More

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2016
U know that netfix and chill is so rampant nowadays..if he's a sensible man,he won't even think abt that..what the girl's replied is juz right to wipe off his face. cool

Ladies shud be more careful to avoid unnecessary incidents.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Strahovski1(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm

The Man is an irresponsible fool. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. It's what he had in mind he voiced out indirectly. He is a useless man. (Show him my comment)

As for the lady, hmmm. I will comment my reserve
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by MRBrownJ: 2:44am On Mar 19, 2016
in this day and age of ritualist, body-part salesman/snatchers, rapist and what not, what gal in her right mind would go to a stranger's place on a 1st date?!

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hmmmmmm

)

As for the lady, hmmm. I will comment my reserve

Oga state your comment o, let other ladies learn and the lady herself to learn if she's right or wrong.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 19, 2016
I feel the girl's initial response was a bit aggressive, though. There are more polite ways of turning down requests.

And yea, it's not advisable to visit a guy in his house,with whom u aren't well acquainted with...or who u have no intention of sleeping with #hard fact #

There's no telling what could happen, so it's best to play safe and stay away if u don't trust him enough. But if u decide to do otherwise, ensure u know what u doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Strahovski1(m): 2:54am On Mar 19, 2016
K9blunt:

Oga state your comment o, let other ladies learn and the lady herself to learn if she's right or wrong.

The lady was immature. Her thinking was so shallow. Someone invite you to his house. A simple "Yes or No". She could have simply said "No, I'm not in for that" and it ends there. He cannot force her. Not talking trash to the man about responsibility. He might even be a responsible person indeed.

He was right, her type will play hard for 3 months then after 3 mnths max, she is in a guys bed. We have seen her type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by MoneypassGod(m): 3:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Of course bae is right for refusing goin to guy's house wen dey aren't properly acquainted. Though she has to work on her manners. D guy's reaction was terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Kingsasian(m): 4:11am On Mar 19, 2016
I wish all girls would act likewise although her initial reply was too aggressive for my liking. Erm, in a way the guy is kind of correct, after three months some girls like her would still end up in bed with guys like him. And on a second thought, I believe her reply/reaction is based on the financial status of the guy...lol. If he is the type who is financially buoyant she would have boarded the next available bike or keke to his house, after all we all know that ladies love good things and to have good times as well.

Last but not the least, op, it is "whether and not weather".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by pacino26(m): 4:25am On Mar 19, 2016
The Op would've just asked a straight question if he did right to invite a girl to his place for the first time? Or if she's right to have turned down same in the manner she did.

First timer in my house? No! Unless na that girl wey I ........ for her house the first time we actually met (Pasino ezuzu go kwanu)

Too many reasons in favor of my decision, a bulk of it owes to the fact that your house, my house is supposed to be a SANCTUARY only the pure in intentions after series of outings should be made to enter.

To the young lady who turned down the invite, you're RIGHT my dear.

As for the guy, o boy you fall hand. She was supposed to 'want' that visit when she's must have seen how amazing and principled you're.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by pacino26(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Kingsasian:
.lol. If he is the type who is financially buoyant she would have boarded the next available bike or keke to his house, after all we all know that ladies love good things and to have good times as well. ".

True for girls you've actually met and had outings with unless a pay as you do you got on Badoo or as referral to cure....
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by jmichlins(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2016
I think the girl is more matured than the guy. If i want to get you to my house (thats if i get house) i will play you into coming and not boss you. In this era of feminism madness, only the smart ones will get laid and the rough ones will be called rapists or perverts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Marinza(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2016
The two of them have the same kind of sense. If one person isn't sharp doesnt mean the other shouldn't be too.
I have had gals come over on our first meeting and we are still friends till date.

Yes or no would have sufficed instead of ranting like a lunatic. Although the guys approach was arrogant and all he did have a point. If a guy is gonna play u he sure as hell will, I keep telling babes that, if someone has something evil planned up for u he could be patient and go on ten dates self but the day u step into his house you are finished. Finally it's just about God's protection so you don't meet The evil ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

The lady was immature. Her thinking was so shallow. Someone invite you to his house. A simple "Yes or No". She could have simply said "No, I'm not in for that" and it ends there. He cannot force her. Not talking trash to the man about responsibility. He might even be a responsible person indeed.

He was right, her type will play hard for 3 months then after 3 mnths max, she is in a guys bed. We have seen her type.

Hmn. Well what if she got tired of saying no, don't you get tired of saying no and then you are asked why and that's like a thousandth times?
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Strahovski1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
She could have blocked him on whatsapp.
K9blunt:

Hmn. Well what if she got tired of saying no, don't you get tired of saying no and then you are asked why and that's like a thousandth times?
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by LuveU2(f): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thats a woman of higher class cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
She could have blocked him on whatsapp.

The babe told me that she was feeling bored that's why she engaged him, normally she just ignores such conversations.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
now if dem leave the hoe,she go dey feel like one Jane Bond.

Getting all aggressive and going on a tiresome tirade about how irresponsible guys are is immaturity at it's peak. and for what? simply because he asked you to come over to the crib.

Tell ur friend, or urself (we all know it's you) to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
now if dem leave the hoe,she go dey feel like one Jane Bond.

Getting all aggressive and going on a tiresome tirade about how irresponsible guys are is immaturity at it's peak. and for what? simply because he asked you to come over to the crib.

Tell ur friend, or urself (we all know it's you) to grow up.

No mind am
a few years from now na she go dey find who go invite am come crib
If dem no invite am she go say bros dey hide sometin
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I feel the girl's initial response was a bit aggressive, though. There are more polite ways of turning down requests.

And yea, it's not advisable to visit a guy in his house,with whom u aren't well acquainted with...or who u have no intention of sleeping with #hard fact #

There's no telling what could happen, so it's best to play safe and stay away if u don't trust him enough. But if u decide to do otherwise, ensure u know what u doing.
n they keep wondering why they always date the wrong guys, they keep asking why they aren't married yet, humility isn't by pretending to be humble to one person becux d real colour will surface one day n maybe when d right guy is about to propose.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
LuveU2:
Thats a woman of higher class cheesy
then u ask yourself why they find it difficult to get married, when they encounter an average of 5 suitors in a week, Advice# some turned sluts just to be with the perfect man, u think talking trash n hiding it in d name of being responsible makes a man deem u valuable? let me tell u what real men see as responsible, if u can Nurse we men then u can nurse our child that's what we call responsible, n nursing a man isn't about opening ur legs, if u like fine pass finess.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by chigoizie7(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
That girl is d easiest prey.

The thing is, she really think she is smart. The guy is smarter, he was just being real.

I don't blame the girl for refusing to show up, but the way she went about it? Hmmmm, na her type dem de use learn how to score goals in football training when it comes to bedmatics.

The guy was sincere, he never begged her, he made a request, a simple yes or no would do. But she went on to expose her weak points.

Trust me, I am in the guys shoes, I will play according to her script, after all we are all actors and d earth is our stage. But in this case, even if I was responsible, I would play by her rules just to prove her wrong.

That is what women don't understand.

A simple yes or no would be better and that doesn't make the irresponsible one bit. He made a harmless request.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by chigoizie7(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:

Then u did a bad job here, u would have furnished us with the full details, @least from the previous requests and responses. From the chats, I don't think the guy has asked her to come previously, because he said, he can't beg her to come, suffice it to say that if he had asked for the visits, asking the 2nd time would be considered "begging".

Truth be told, the guy did nothing wrong. He made a simple request, a NO would do.

U friend thinks she is smart,responsible and all that, but she is wrong. The only good thing she did was rejecting to honour a strangers invite.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by saintdennis(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
chigoizie7:
That girl is d easiest prey.

The thing is, she really think she is smart. The guy is smarter, he was just being real.

I don't blame the girl for refusing to show up, but the way she went about it? Hmmmm, na her type dem de use learn how to score goals in football training when it comes to bedmatics.

The guy was sincere, he never begged her, he made a request, a simple yes or no would do. But she went on to expose her weak points.

Trust me, I am in the guys shoes, I will play according to her script, after all we are all actors and d earth is our stage. But in this case, even if I was responsible, I would play by her rules just to prove her wrong.

That is what women don't understand.

A simple yes or no would be better and that doesn't make the irresponsible one bit. He made a harmless request.

I no go lie u...the guy fcck up, maybe he just wanted sex, or just hanging out or he jes wanted to feel her company and see how things play out.

But here's the fact...the babe like/gbadun the guy #fact! Or else she wouldn't follow him to type epistle.

Babes no get that kind time to follow guy em no like type plenty words on an issue she unwilling to consider.

Notice the last pic? She texted him, and 3 mins later felt the need to add another txt shows she was into the guy even if na 4%

She challenged the dude to sweet talk her into coming and he failed woefully.

But the dude was right... she's easy prey for career players.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by donnffd(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her manner of approach is so horrible...whats hard in saying "Thanks but no thanks"...some chicks sha
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by chigoizie7(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
saintdennis:

I no go lie u...the guy fcck up, maybe he just wanted sex, or just hanging out or he jes wanted to feel her company and see how things play out.

But here's the fact...the babe like/gbadun the guy #fact! Or else she wouldn't follow him to type epistle.

Babes no get that kind time to follow guy em no like type plenty words on an issue she unwilling to consider.

Notice the last pic? She texted him, and 3 mins later felt the need to add another txt shows she was into the guy even if na 4%

She challenged the dude to sweet talk her into coming and he failed woefully.

But the dude was right... she's easy prey for career players.

As u said, don't u think that a career player would have sweet tongue'd her into agreeing to show up?

Which made him kinda responsible in the girls definition of being "responsible".

The thing is, it was a harmless request, that deserves a YES or NO.

Thing is, people think they know it all, but they don't know a dime.

D girl even used "when we meet if we will meet". Now, there is a 50% possibility of still meeting this same guy. She only needed to familiarise with him for sometime. And definitely, she is gonna show up.

Let me tell u this, 90% of relationships in the higher institution does not know themselves well, even after school.

I mean,as an hausa girl, u meet an igbo guy living in lagos, u don't know his family, infact the only thing u know about him is his names and what he does for a living, but u end up marrying him not just visiting him.

The thing is she goofed big time
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by saintdennis(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
chigoizie7:

As u said, don't u think that a career player would have sweet tongue'd her into agreeing to show up?

Which made him kinda responsible in the girls definition of being "responsible".

The thing is, it was a harmless request, that deserves a YES or NO.

Thing is, people think they know it all, but they don't know a dime.

D girl even used "when we meet if we will meet". Now, there is a 50% possibility of still meeting this same guy. She only needed to familiarise with him for sometime. And definitely, she is gonna show up.

Let me tell u this, 90% of relationships in the higher institution does not know themselves well, even after school.

I mean,as an hausa girl, u meet an igbo guy living in lagos, u don't know his family, infact the only thing u know about him is his names and what he does for a living, but u end up marrying him not just visiting him.

The thing is she goofed big time

I like the way u put it.. it made the guy kinda RESPONSIBLE in THE GIRLS DEFINITION of being responsible.

Yea v.true talk.
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by K9blunt(f): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
chigoizie7:

Then u did a bad job here, u would have furnished us with the full details, @least from the previous requests and responses. From the chats, I don't think the guy has asked her to come previously, because he said, he can't beg her to come, suffice it to say that if he had asked for the visits, asking the 2nd time would be considered "begging".

Truth be told, the guy did nothing wrong. He made a simple request, a NO would do.

U friend thinks she is smart,responsible and all that, but she is wrong. The only good thing she did was rejecting to honour a strangers invite.

Hmn........ok
Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by rheether(f): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh God, I wish my girls will learn. Just two week of meeting someone, you already in his house cooking fried rice and chicken.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Right Or Wrong Here? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
uupgrade:
n they keep wondering why they always date the wrong guys, they keep asking why they aren't married yet, humility isn't by pretending to be humble to one person becux d real colour will surface one day n maybe when d right guy is about to propose.

Truly so...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Carry On After 7years Without Her / Checkout My Chat With A Girl On FB / ......message to my Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.