Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (36064 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

useless people are a disgrace to the nation aand humanity
Hmmmmmmm d level of disgrace a child keep bringing 2 d family makes dt child useless 2 d family
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's just a funny world.What goes around comes around!Still on this same seat i am now sipping my Brandy and my ciggarrette by this time hours after last elections and listening to the complaints against APC by PDP regarding widespread rigging and use of soldiers to divert election materials. This was exactly what the APC was accusing the PDP when they held sway and terrorized with same soldiers-the world is just a bitch!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
they are disgrace because they voted for Pdp. Who did this to you? Learn to respect other people choice
take your time, if you dont have what to post, goto bed .
am talking about people being killed in the name of politics ,you are talking about voting Pdp, looks like you dont value human life.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

take your time, if you dont have what to post, goto bed .
am talking about people being killed in the name of politics ,you are talking about voting Pdp, looks like you dont value human life.
sorry its still working hours in my side. Stop showing your partiality here

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
sorry its still working hours in my side. Stop showing your partiality here
What partiality,I advice you concentrate on your job.I owe allegiance to no political party, that being said I dislike pdp's modus operandi. Before you start quoting me hope you also know we have APGA, KOWA, LABOR.....
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
OK
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by passarella013: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Niger delta frontline ex-militant, Mujahid Asari Dokubo has openly denied the story making rounds that unknown gunmen killed a Major and 3 soldiers of the Nigerian Army in Rivers State.

An official army report about the attack stated that at about 11 am on Thursday, 17 March, 2016, troops on patrol in Abonemma, Akukutoru LGA of Rivers State had a fierce encounter with a group of unknown gunmen suspected to be sea pirates. 

According to the report, during the encounter, an officer and a soldier who sustained various degree of injury lost their lives.

However, Asari Dokubo, on his Facebook page “Dokubo Asari Justice Foundation”, in one captivating sentence denied the story as fabricated.

The statement read: “Please pass the message no soldier was killed in Abonnema.”

However, Asari went on and shared a joint press statement issued by Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPSF/NDPVF) warning of a purported attempt by the Federal Government to rig the upcoming elections in the state.

The statement was signed by the spokesperson to Niger Delta People Salvation Front (NDPSF), Comrade Rex Ekiugbo Anighoro.

Read the statement below:

"WE WILL RESIST ELECTION RIGGING IN RIVERS STATE

Let it be known that the Alhaji Mujahid Abubakar Dokubo Asari led Niger Delta People Salvation Front cum the Niger Delta People Volunteer Force (NDPSF/NDPVF) will join millions of Rivers people to resist any form of electoral rigging at the coming Saturday's Senate, House of Representatives and House of Assembly Elections.

Our position on the Rivers elections is unambiguous, it is simple and clear. It is let there be no form of electoral manipulations, let the will of the people of Rivers State be sacrosanct. Let no president, army, police, minister, governor, militant leader or even media or observer try to manipulate the elections or mislead the people with false reporting. We demand 'Let the wishes of Rivers people prevail'.

Let the forces of the rampaging Fulani herdsman know that the people of Rivers State will totally resist an occupational Army of Slave masters, taskmasters, field slaves and house slaves.

Let every voter be confined to his polling booth and let no big man subvert the rules. Let us clearly warn, should Rotimi Ameachi who is personally planning to swap results be allowed to move from his unit to other voting units by whatever guise protected by agents of the state will be an open invitation to violence and chaos.

Rivers people are ready to vote and will defend the outcome of their votes. It is in the best interest of all especially the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that things are done properly, not allowing itself to be the harbinger of violence, should they compromise, they would be resisted.

The good people of Rivers State know already that the People Democratic Party (PDP) best represents the interest of Rivers people and by extension the Niger Delta Region and will overwhelmingly vote for the Party.

For indeed Rivers people and the Niger Delta have rejected the All Progressive Congress (APC) which is an enemy's Party."

Earlier, the Peoples Democratic party [PDP] has, through its spokesman, Olisa Metuh alleged that the federal government is stage-managing violence in the state to enable it declare a state of emergency in the state.

The party, thereby, warned of ‘dire consequences’ in the event of such development.

The state governor, Nyesom Wike had also cried wolf over the raging violence in the state, alleging that the central powers are sponsoring violences in the state to usurp his power, which they couldn’t achieve through the ballot box and judiciary, via a malicious http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/6042-no-soldier-was-killed-in-abonnema-rivers-state-dokubo-asari

monkey, who u b, onuku, when the Hausa's dey subdue u were u dey, king for your parlour, try sambisa my friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / #EndSARS: No Amount Of Attacks Can Deny Tinubu Right To Contest In 2023 –Junaid / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.