Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,487 members, 7,857,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (36087 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Mbamifeanyi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Borikiri immaculate heart unit is moving very fine with the support of security men. most part agents claim that the voting materials brought are fake,and they almost caused problems in the units. will update you when the voting is over.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
you did in so many ways. Pdp is not a party u should be associated with.
My thought also. Been disappointed in her is an understatement. She treads all over political treads ranting nd supporting pdp nd wike even when there are glaring evidence staring her on her face that wike is busy killing and beheading opposition members. It might looks funky to her, but she doesnt knw she is losing e-crushers with every comment she post. *wink*

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

hope everyone thinks like you

My broda u ar stil 4lowin d update. Can u bliv just 1 local gov election Delta state last yr abt 9-15 persons died, nd i ws @hope gettin d scores
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

My thought also. Been disappointed in her is an understatement. She treads all over political treads ranting nd supporting pdp nd wike even when there are glaring evidence staring her on her face that wike is busy killing and beheading opposition members. It might looks funky to her, but she doesnt knw she is losing e-crushers with every comment she post. *wink*

Modified
Most politicians ar killers
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

and she's my crush, that's my major pain. Angelberry, come'on!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol. you're not serious
cool kiss
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by obynocute(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
BREAKING: PDP ward agent ‘shot dead’ in #RiversRerun

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

it won't change anything dear, I am here for the news and nothing more. I av about 50 people following me but I don't want to follow any. I followed one and unfollow him cos I don't like the following feature. Sorry about that dear
*un-follows her*
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jusmudi:

My broda u ar stil 4lowin d update. Can u bliv just 1 local gov election Delta state last yr abt 9-15 persons died, nd i ws @hope gettin d scores
am following the updates via different mediums ,
some Rivers state youths are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Sirchucks(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Election is about to start in ODOUHA-EMOHUA. D Material is just arriving now.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
and she's my crush, that's my major pain. Angelberry, come'on!
Who re you calling your crush? You want me to give you wike style (forever silencing) ? You better crush on another lady and stop winking at my ......

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Who re you calling your crush? You want me to give you wike style (forever silencing) ? You better crush on another lady and stop winking at my ......

Hahahahahahahahaha
u be wike, I be Amaechi. D war no go b small one. Do u know she's not d one on her dp? I know her already.,
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Helloooooi do I look like I care about anyone here? I know bullies like you are here. I just don't give a fk about your e-crush nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
u be wike, I be Amaechi. D war no go b small one. Do u know she's not d one on her dp? I know her already.,
Me wike? God forbid bad thing. You re the wike here and i'm the LION OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA. Lol
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by tinsel: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
We are seeing the implication of Supreme court judgement that card readers don't count.
Result sheets will be manufactured today.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Helloooooi do I look like I care about anyone here? I know bullies like you are here. I just don't give a fk about your e-crush nonsense!
Harsh!

Hmmm
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
tinsel:
We are seeing the implication of Supreme court judgement that count readers don't count.
Result sheets will be manufctured today.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

If u ask me i ll dis-agree wit u dt dey ar disgrace 2 d nation bt I prefer u cal dem useless set of individual wu c joy in doin wat odas or law condemns
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jusmudi:

All politicians ar killers
My freind can you edit your post to most politicians are killers.
You are a good man

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PhockPhockMan: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=18pt]
BREAKING NEWS ; I Just Voted

[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2999239/rivers-rerun-just#43915493

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

My freind can you edit your post to most politicians are killers.
You are a good man

Ok sir I ll do just dat

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jusmudi:

If u ask me i ll dis-agree wit u dt dey ar disgrace 2 d nation bt I prefer u cal dem useless set of individual wu c joy in doin wat odas or law condemns
useless people are a disgrace to the nation aand humanity

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

So u actually believe Wike sponsored d killings so that a state of emergency would be declared on his state? What would he gain? Common sense is not common

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by KwoiZabo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
[size=18pt]
BREAKING NEWS ; I Just Voted

[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2999239/rivers-rerun-just#43915493
Great, these are the kind of reports we need not people in their poverty stiken osun state telling us APC is taking the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrkings84:
With clear eyes, who's ready to vote for apc again... That kind mistake again would be detrimental even to d abokis....
Who in his right sense would also want to vote for PDP self, or are u blind to the havoc PDP has cause to this country. Am not praising APC cause they hv not done anything to impress me yet, but APC has one advantage over PDP and that is time. PDP already wasted 16 yrs dragging Nigeria to its present predicament. And people like u want to give them more years. Is it until they carry us back to stone age b4 u realize PDP is not the way forward. Let's give APC this four years if they mess up, then we kick them out.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by sexybrooke: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I know APC members are noisemakers, where is that guy that was making noise about yegehe Are you in PH?
tokety is his name

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by idensko(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So u actually believe Wike sponsored d killings so that a state of emergency would be declared on his state? What would he gain? Common sense is not common
You and I knows that free and fair PDP WILL CARRY D DAY.
BAUT APC wont let that happen.

So it is obvious who is beheading and causing mayhem in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by LeBari: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Live Updates...

source: http://africanspotlight.com/2016/03/19/live-updates-rivers-state-election-rerun-results-riversrerun/

I honestly don't understand why some people are so desperate. APC is fully aware that they have no grounds in Rivers State, after all the gra-gra, bloodshed, wasted profitable days, unnecessary bloodshed and injuries, they are still loosing by the usual landslide.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

i love this. When you stand up to them they hide their tails underneath

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

they are disgrace because they voted for Pdp. Who did this to you? Learn to respect other people choice

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
i love this. When you stand up to them they hide their tails underneath
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
LeBari:
Live Updates...

source: http://africanspotlight.com/2016/03/19/live-updates-rivers-state-election-rerun-results-riversrerun/

I honestly don't understand why some people are so desperate. APC is fully aware that they have no grounds in Rivers State, after all the gra-gra, bloodshed, wasted profitable days, unnecessary bloodshed and injuries, they are still loosing by the usual landslide.
this a TKO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State / Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.