Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD (23721 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by omusiliyu(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Let there be peace in Rivers state

Let there be peace in Niger Delta

Let there be peace in Nigeria

Let there be peace in West Africa

Let there be peace in Africa

Let there be peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by 5starmilitant: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Abagworo:

If APC doesn't rig and kill at least 200 PDP members to avenge the death of 100 of their members last year then they are fools.

They're already fools, cos they can do nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by MWTH(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
PMB should wield federal power on Rivers election if he wants my support back. GEJ did it. I want revenge for all the wickedness showed to Amechl
Shallow mindedness! Bizarre thoughts... My friend, You Are Lost Forever... End of story

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by yinkslinks(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
hahahaha, na ameachi pull pass grin grin grin grin grin
cckris:
See Levels
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by hopilo: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
We need the military in Benue, killing ongoing

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Remii(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Small small, we dey slide back to military dictatorship. How can we praise heavy military presence. What about the police?
I thought it was security and great whennit happened St Anambra, Edo, info, ekiyi, osun under GEJ.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by sed4real1(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2016
na wa for naija o...is it war...no matter how many soldiers you have on grond...if there is no strategic plan all na nothing
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
In Jesus' voice/command, let there be Peace!!!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by halfhix(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Result will shock u all... Jes watch
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by FreemanDave(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
PDP all the way...

Modified: If they like, let them bring NATO forces and U.S NAVY SEALS, Victory is ours.

Re-modified: The guy below is only ranting. They (APC) can't do more than a dead goat.

Lwkmd.... SEALs....

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Frankyboy1(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Hope d military make themselves useful! U know what I mean!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by temitemi1(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
#RiversForPdpAndPdpForRivers
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Frankyboy1(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Hope d military make themselves useful! U know what I mean!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by george3132001(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
This is a welcome development
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by shamecurls(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Soldier don come oooo

Oya! Make i see who won die wen Burutai don order"Shoot at Sight" for any trouble maker.

Nairaland chest-beaters, your attention is needed in Rivers State ooo

Dont claim foul when 6 is eliminated so it wont be like the yells of our middle-east brothers after the collateral damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by george3132001(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
I am driving there right away

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by iamauxin(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
PMB should wield federal power on Rivers election if he wants my support back. GEJ did it. I want revenge for all the wickedness showed to Amechl
if he does that, would it still be change or stereotyping...abeg!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by naijagobetter(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Small small, we dey slide back to military dictatorship. How can we praise heavy military presence. What about the police?
when GEJ flood ekiti with the military where were you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Yinkatolu: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2016
who dey live for gbagada here
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Nicepoker(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
go get ur sorry self busy. Is Amaechi ur father?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by anonimi: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:

What wickedness please?
Can you list them?
I hope you will not include the STORY about Jonathan planning to seize his private jet oh.

01.Mar.2015

•Nigerians should ask how they acquired planes —Fani-Kayode

The All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Organisation (APCPCO), on Saturday, condemned as bestial and undemocratic, the alleged dastardly plot by the President Goodluck Jonathan-led ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to clip the wings of APC leaders by grounding their aircraft and freezing their bank accounts, all in a bid to halt the party’s electoral success.

The plot, according to a statement signed by the Director of Media and Publicity of APCPCO, is to destabilise the APC and cripple its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, following the unsettling global attention on the party after the opposition candidate’s triumphant performance at the United kingdom’s think tank, Chatham House, on Thursday, despite futile public protest by a PDP-rented crowd in London.

The statement alleged that the Jonathan administration would use the Aviation Ministry and the secret arm of the security service to hound and clamp down on members of the APC, by prospecting obnoxious means that would ground private jets belonging to senior members of the APC and also freeze the accounts of its chieftains, including Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu; Governor Rotimi Amaechi (Director-General of APC Presidential Campaign Organisation), and other prominent leaders believed to be funding Buhari’s campaign.

More from:http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/30791-fg-plans-to-ground-tinubu-s-amaechi-s-jets-apc-alleges

Berem, Gbawe, PassingShot, egift, aressa and other APC supporters should come and tell us if Tinubu bought private jet from his salary and pension as governor of Lagos state or show us his declared asstes and tax income of past years reflecting these jets.

Ditto for Amaechi.

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/page_images/news/2014/Ameachi-p.jpg?itok=6K-KxRox[/img]

What a bloody band of very CORRUPT people pretending to be saints shocked

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by bankole200(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Military presence has brought about calmliness to phc and it's environs. They are going about it professionally. Kudos to the military guys
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by Opharhe: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Politics should not be a do or die affair for God's sake.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by agbangam: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Wailers/Zombies in da building gud morning.
Unto Rivers matter, d Soldiers are welcomed, My pple say "No find trouble and trouble no go find u"...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD by UkwuNnu(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Abagworo:

If APC doesn't rig and kill at least 200 PDP members to avenge the death of 100 of their members last year then they are fools.

Poor thing, how much low can one go? embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.