Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) (41980 Views)

Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos / Man Flogs His Neighbour To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by superdanny10: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
cryMay God help we all
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
hmnnn...Suarez younger sister

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Pangea: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
Oro buruku toun terin!
Let the girl be released jare!
Pius paid for his intolerance
I'm sure the idiot has heart problem, beating a girl for worshipping girl.
Karma is a bitch!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by makapella(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
tottinova:

Living dead

She must be calabar
Shut dat gutter u call a mouth...unam ikot
Nw everythng na calabar
Girl bite guy,calabar
Dog miss,calabar
Ashawo thief customer money,calabar
U see two fishes for titus,calabar...haba
Una wan kill us?

3 Likes

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by rawtouch: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bite of death
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Everything impossible is possible under the sun. Whose can say ,where the death came from.wetin we never see including the man that used Helelijah to cure Gomorrah.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
She must be an APC supporter.. Zombie state of mind... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Idiot. Your first question was who killed him imagine her. Mentality.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Phonon: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is her teeth made of cyanide? sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by optimismlaz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
That girl may be innocent, we should not conclude yet. sorry for the poor girl.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
tottinova:

Living dead

She must be calabar
comprehension deficiency. Go bck and read again this time slowly.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Ruthbaro10(f): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vampire on the loose
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
She definitely killed him, but not by biting his thumb.
She called her boyfriend to settle the matter, yet she ran away to he friends for 2 days after the fight.
She and her boyfriend need to answer questions.
Foaming at the mouth could be poisoning?

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by RZArecta(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nigerian police are so stupid for arresting the girl
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Greenback: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wonder why nobody is talkin'bout the girl's freak story...seems absurd and fabricated to me.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by George2016(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Girl u be swarez?

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some walking dead sh,**
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Jacko1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wher is the dead man version
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by mokoshalb(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now I know where NIGERIA is heading to......
keep calm fellass...keep watching....keeeeeeeeeep watchiing!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Mpanyi: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pius made grievous mistake by interrupting the girl's prayer. I can bet the angel of the Lord smote him if this account is anything to go by. If you see anybody, praying and singing to God, or preaching, and disturbing your peace at the same time, please be civil in how you approach that person. The worst you can do is be violent towards him or her.

I found somehow this type of people can be temptation. They may be anything but holy, but once you fight them be sure you are fighting God. You can exchangr word with them, when they have finished the religious activities but never fight them because of that, especially when theu are at it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by AfroKnight: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm. I just had to check the name. O boy. Some people dey vex.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mologi:
vampire's diaries lover sighted......
Ur eyes are too small to see enough
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bensondrums:
Buhari self
watin concern buhari for this matter now all this copy cat.s

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Babe2sure:
He might likely died of gangrene. Whoever is bitten on finger, thumb or toe could have gangrene infection. And if not treated on time could lead to death or in some cases amputation. It is the seizure of blood supply to that part of the body bitten.
However, autopsy should be conducted on him to know the exact cause of death.

Haba madam. Gangrene in two days Even if he placed the finger in a putrid swamp. So called foaming of the mouth comes from fluid in his lungs. Heart failure without a doubt. His demise came like a thief in the night. Not entirely her fault but as a good neighbour she did not help his poor health by singing out loudly at dawn.

3 Likes

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chai!! So serious.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by keishablack(f): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Babe2sure:
He might likely died of gangrene. Whoever is bitten on finger, thumb or toe could have gangrene infection. And if not treated on time could lead to death or in some cases amputation. It is the seizure of blood supply to that part of the body bitten.
However, autopsy should be conducted on him to know the exact cause of death.
Gangrene? Not likely cuz gangrene takes a long time to set in. May have been a CVA ( cerebrovascular accident) which can occur following intense /aggressive exertion in this case the said incidence wt his neighbor if wt she said was true. An autopsy will be very helpful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by dikeizu1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
The GOD u r worshiping fouth 4 u and HE will finish the fight for you,God will see u through,trust in him nd nothing will happen to u my sister(face me i face you compound) God take away poverty 4rm ur ppl
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by potbelly(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
My neighbours told me that I killed Pius with my bite.
The police later came from Denton Police station and arrested me. They said my teeth is poisonous and caused Pius’ death.
na wah...
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by evesdon4u: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Countess Dracula...Endtime bite!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by franklingud(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ife na-eme!!... eze nwa ahu bu poison shaa!
What a pity.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
poisonous teeth. wetin pesin no go here from Nigeria. She be puff adder ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Dinobi77: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Beating up someone who was praising and worshiping God. God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.