Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) (41983 Views)

Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos / Man Flogs His Neighbour To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by matrix199(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
It's most likely a case of Clostridium tetani infection. It can be contracted thru human bites.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Doubt her bite killed him.

I wonder why he'd be so mad because she's singing praises to her God?

He sounds like a wizard tho.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
LIES. THAT GIRL MUST BE A GRADUATE FROM LYING IN STATE UNIVERSITY. ONCE THEY SUCEEDED IN KILLING SOMEONE THEY BEGIN TO FABRICATE STORIES SO THAT PEOPLE WILL FEEL FOR THEM. I AM YET TO SEE A KILLER ADMIT THAT HE WAS AR FAULT AND THAT INTENTIONALLY KILL HIS OPPONENT DURING A FIGHT

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not sure this woman's bite killed him.

He must have been going through some medical challenges, and coincidentally this woman now came into the picture, talk of badluck. Even the bite of a rabid dog does not take a day or two to kill.

Rest in peace "ENGINEER"
BUT WITCHES EXIST MY BROTHER.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by jamjo: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

He must have been going through some medical challenges, and coincidentally this woman now came into the picture, talk of badluck. Even the bite of a rabid dog does not take a day or two to kill.

Rest in peace "ENGINEER"

You said my mind , please let police leave this lady, this is my problem with Nigerian police you can be arrested for everything and anything both lawful and unlawful . A lawless country, instead of carrying out a reasonable investigations through autopsy and find out the real course of death they went to arrest an innocent lady.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by suwalee(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by cliquevibes(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ooooo, she shuldn't ave channelled d inner suarez in her!!!! Waiting 4 FiFA response concerning dis issue

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by tottinova: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
comprehension deficiency. Go bck and read again this time slowly.

I didn't read it before commenting.
So don't think I'm stupid. And besides, it was a joke undecided
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by tottinova: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
makapella:

Shut dat gutter u call a mouth...unam ikot
Nw everythng na calabar
Girl bite guy,calabar
Dog miss,calabar
Ashawo thief customer money,calabar
U see two fishes for titus,calabar...haba
Una wan kill us?

I like this nigga
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
tottinova:

I didn't read it before commenting.
So don't think I'm stupid. And besides, it was a joke undecided
u don't read questions before putting down ur answers. Ok. Continue.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by David4best(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
There is always problems when u are living in a "face-me- I face -u" house including house where landlord or landlady is staying. The God of vengeance fought for this innocent girl because she was beaten mercilessly 4 praising & worshipping God( d greatest thing or sacrify that pleases God even more than our tithe, offering etc). That same God will strike any police, lawyer or judge to death dat will try to turn justice against dis girl. I will always remember this girl in my prayer. Many Nigerians don't fear God. But they fear their bosses or leaders more than God
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Hero10001: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Haa, eyin oro.. Some women bites are worse than snake's.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by hassanyus581: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mediapace:
Awon na daran!

Btw Vampire ti takeover

Dre11 which kind phone una dey use?

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
na wa o
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
The walking dead
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by eve007: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
So many people walking around looking all healthy,are really just walking corpse,waiting for as little as an impatient shove,push,blow etc
We all just have to be careful on how we vent our anger,funny thing?Is that ANGER lasts for a short time,while the consequences lasts LONGER...God help us all!!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by elmajor(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Exponental:
"....... I want police and government
to carry out an autopsy on Pius and they should
conduct medical examination on my teeth....."

Intelligent statement and defence. I believe her and pray she gets freed.

Even if it's proven that Engineer died as a result of her bite, she acted in self-defence. The engineer could have killed her. The deceased assaulted her in her room and she did nothing. As if that was not enough for him, he brought a knife to slit her throat. That is attempted murder and is jailable. The corps deserves posthumous jail sentence for assault and attempted murder.
But could she really be human mamba?
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by taiwo005(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
In falz's voice... God save me from karishika!!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Babe2sure:
He might likely died of gangrene. Whoever is bitten on finger, thumb or toe could have gangrene infection. And if not treated on time could lead to death or in some cases amputation. It is the seizure of blood supply to that part of the body bitten.
However, autopsy should be conducted on him to know the exact cause of death.

Can Gangrene really kill within 2days?? Maybe sepsis. It could also be an underlying condition that the infection in the bitten finger triggered.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by tottinova: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
u don't read questions before putting down ur answers. Ok. Continue.

Ok
You've been noticed. sad
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Exponental:
"....... I want police and government
to carry out an autopsy on Pius and they should
conduct medical examination on my teeth....."

Intelligent statement and defence. I believe her and pray she gets freed.

Na this place make me believe say she de innocent. embarassed embarassed
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nwadiala: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Armstrong34(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
clinic Matters... kip watchinggringringrin
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by rusher14: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
David4best:
There is always problems when u are living in a "face-me- I face -u" house including house where landlord or landlady is staying. The God of vengeance fought for this innocent girl because she was beaten mercilessly 4 praising & worshipping God( d greatest thing or sacrify that pleases God even more than our tithe, offering etc). That same God will strike any police, lawyer or judge to death dat will try to turn justice against dis girl. I will always remember this girl in my prayer. Many Nigerians don't fear God. But they fear their bosses or leaders more than God

So you take her word 100%?

You don't think there's probably another side to the story?

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by GoldHorse(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Don't bother ursef, ur God fought for u!!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by ibolomo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Babe2sure:
He might likely died of gangrene. Whoever is bitten on finger, thumb or toe could have gangrene infection. And if not treated on time could lead to death or in some cases amputation. It is the seizure of blood supply to that part of the body bitten.
but i thought gangrene does not kill within a day naw. I heard it could take weeks
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by teetee123: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Babe2sure post=43911047]He might likely died of gangrene. Whoever is bitten on finger, thumb or toe could have gangrene infection. And if not treated on time could lead to death or in some cases amputation. It is the seizure of blood supply to that part of the body bitten.
However, autopsy should be conducted on him to know the exact cause of death.[/quote

Haba gangrene in 24 hours after human bite without application of toxic agents on the wound? Please don't mislead the public with your wrong pathology lecture.
He might have ruptured some vessels or aneurysms due to the excess force he used in beating up the lady.
An autopsy is a must but I believe the lady is just a victim of circumstances and guy has some underlying medical conditions or poisoned by someone else.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Tcheck(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
she was in d spirit jejely jejely dey pray and sing wen Mr muscle man decided to beat d song and prayer out of her mouth, now d spirits don vex beat the life out of him. abeg who see my hand fan. heat ti take over grin
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrkings84:
Don't bother ursef, ur God fought for u!!
lets be sincere here.

Why praise God to the point dat u become a complete nuisance to ur neighbours...imagine her saying she used to praise God outside in the compound, when u knw ur nt living alone.

For the man to have walked in2 her room n fight her is wrong.

Only God knws why he died sha.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Billygee2u: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2016
HungerBAD:

Rest in peace "ENGINEER"
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Billygee2u: 3:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Babe2sure:
according to the explanation ,the dead Pius is purely wicked and shouldnt have co-habit with humans,but lizards and alegators.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by DonaTee(f): 4:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Babe2sure:

Gangrene in 2 days? Now dats hilarious. Wat strain of clostridium is dat virulent?

D man is a wizard. Na d prayer dey affect am. D beating if it really happened was aggravated by sometin else deeper n dating far back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.