Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) (41981 Views)

Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos / Man Flogs His Neighbour To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Totti9(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2016
R. i. P but if that Suarez is one of those that eat those snakes they post here then she's in for big poo
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Kaira333: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Nawaoh, Niger don tire person. Imagine an Engineer living in face me I face you. Rip bro.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by RicheDadTutors(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2016
GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY (Without JAMB)!!!

Do you know that you can gain admission to the university without JAMB? Do you know that JAMB is not the only means of getting into the university?

As a matter of fact, JAMB is just one of the numerous ways by which you could get admission into Nigeria universities. And direct entry admission (into 200 level) is said to be most reliable and easier, compared to 100 level admission. But how do you get this direct entry admission?

Enroll for any of our A’Level programmes (IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB, etc) that can grant you a direct entry admission to any university of your choice. A’ Level runs for a period of 9 months (academic session), after which successful candidates have the opportunity of securing 200 Level Admission (Direct entry) into two or more universities of their choices.

So, what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity to say ‘‘Bye-Bye’’ to admission delay. And why sit at home to re-write another JAMB, that may never grant your admission.

Application for admission and sales of forms are on-going at Riche-Dad Education Consults, Abuja.

For registration or enquiries, call: 08186222802, 08075850108, or 08064465717

Or Add us on WhatsApp: 08186222802

Or visit our office: By JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja.

Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by AustinStevens: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg u fit bite bite Buhari cry
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Mm dz wan hz strong.bt this situatn is simple.tak d dead body 4 medical findings to knw wat kill him.abi d grl na snake grl.if na snake grl na d teeth wey contain venom
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by mydeporch(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2016
EYIN ORO grin(POISONOUS TEETH)
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by princefaculty(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Self defence in vampire diaries part 1
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
cutemaria:
Poisonous teeth shocked

The girl na Cobra ni?
Walahi, I sometimes wonder what is the use of the education some ppl claim to have.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

The girl na Cobra ni?
Walahi, I sometimes wonder what is the use of the education some ppl claim to have.
You really don't sound okay. Why will you quote when you know you had nothing good to say? Abeg swerve jare undecided
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by saintdennis(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Human teeth has the highest volume of bacteria or something like that sha. Na wetin scientist talk.

+ I've watched an episode of "1000 ways to die" where a beheaded man's teeth sunk into someone's thigh while the head was being kicked around like football... and 3 hours later d dude died.

So if truly a bite can kill... then wtf!
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Damseldammie(f): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Arise oh Lord, let my enemy be scattered... that's the FUBU. Oh Lord God of hosts will see you through & mercy shall prevail
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Qualer: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2016
keishablack:

Gangrene? Not likely cuz gangrene takes a long time to set in. May have been a CVA ( cerebrovascular accident) which can occur following intense /aggressive exertion in this case the said incidence wt his neighbor if wt she said was true. An autopsy will be very helpful.

not just a pretty face after all, melikey...!!! grin grin
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by Qualer: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2016
dre11:

Policemen attached to the Homicide Unit State Criminal Investigation Department at Panti Yaba Lagos Police Command are investigating a 2[b]0 – yearold lady, Onyinyeche Ogbona[/b] for allegedly biting her neighbour to death. It was gathered that Ogbona, and the deceased identified as Engineer Pius Ezema [/b]were neighbours at Number 15 Ondo Street Okobaba in Ebute Metta area of Lagos State but trouble started on March 12 th when [b]Pius allegedly quarrelled with Okoro for singing loudly near his window in the “face-me-I -face -you apartment where they lived as next door neighbours.

who da fucck is okoro in this story?... nigerian jounalists!

strike one:
I was alone in the room praising God. Sometimes last year ,I used to praise and pray outside our room but my neighbour Pius ,warned me not to pray close to his window. I told him I was sorry and since then, I started praying in my room.

strike two:
All of a sudden, Pius barged into my room. He was shouting and said I refused to take instructions not to disturb him. He held my clothes and started slapping me . I begged him to stop beating me but he continued. He was very mad at me and he locked my door and continued to hit my face . He brought out a whip and used it to flog me all over my body. I was screaming and yelling that he should stop hitting me.

strike three:
I told them that I was singing loudly and it infuriated him. The neighbours called him into my room and said he should explain why he beat me mercilessly like that but he said I should come out. As soon as I stepped out, Pius descended on me again. This time, he brought out a knife and held my throat.

the girl acted in full self defense... unfortunately she is in nigeria where the rule of law is crap. in a situation like this, the police should take her to the station, she makes a statement and goes home. until she is needed after the autopsy must have been completed and report tendered... re-arrest her if she is connected to the death and drop the charges if she is not... quite simple and straightforward in a case like this... but like i said, this is nigeria.

the dude's corpse should be arrested and locked up - the idiot! You do not let yourself into somebody's apartment and then proceed to beat the person up. what the actual fucckk?!!! angry

in that single action i can count
1. breaking and forceful entry
2. entrapment/holding hostage
3. aggravated assault with intent to harm
4. attempted murder
5. reckless endangerment
6. assault with a deadly weapon

can somebody tell me what the innocent girl is doing in police custody beyond 24hours??

i weep for this country! undecided just pray you are nowhere near the slightest infraction/trouble.
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by ajebuter(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
makapella:

Shut dat gutter u call a mouth...unam ikot
Nw everythng na calabar
Girl bite guy,calabar
Dog miss,calabar
Ashawo thief customer money,calabar
U see two fishes for titus,calabar...haba
Una wan kill us?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) by ololade91(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
;DEko na lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.