Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial (1646 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by olokeded: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki is currently facing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. While a lot of Nigerians do not expect the Senate President to win, there's a slight chance that he may win.

Saraki's victory at the tribunal is bound to disrupt a lot of things in the Nigerian Political sphere. Some things that may happen if Saraki wins are:

1. The National Assembly will be stronger, more powerful and beyond the grasp of the president.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari's anti-corruption war will be questioned.
3. Saraki will try to be President in 2019
4. President Buhari will have to constantly watch his back as any slight misstep could lead to impeachment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/4-things-that-will-happen-if-sarakis.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Watching. Didn't they know these before allowing him to join there foolish self acclaimed holistic clean party! Selfish selfless bastards after their stomach gains.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2016
I know this is why Apc want to get him out at all cost
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by amtaken(f): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Watching APC fight APC could b e so exciting.

In 2 alternatives you choose the lesser 'gininwanu'.

I choose Saraki.
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by BabaO2: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
olokeded:
Senate President Bukola Saraki is currently facing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. While a lot of Nigerians do not expect the Senate President to win, there's a slight chance that he may win.

Saraki's victory at the tribunal is bound to disrupt a lot of things in the Nigerian Political sphere. Some things that may happen if Saraki wins are:

1. The National Assembly will be stronger, more powerful and beyond the grasp of the president.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari's anti-corruption war will be questioned.
3. Saraki will try to be President in 2019
4. President Buhari will have to constantly watch his back as any slight misstep could lead to impeachment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/4-things-that-will-happen-if-sarakis.html

cc: lalasticlala
Ilorin local champion doesn't have such ability. He got to be SP through crooked way when real APC members were pretending to be saints. I tell you the grand master of the game is closely watching him now.
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by Pheals(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Saraki must leave then
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2016
BabaO2:

Ilorin local champion doesn't have such ability. He got to be SP through crooked way when real APC members were pretending to be saints. I tell you the grand master of the game is closely watching him now.
you don't know saraki, the 'ALIMI' of Kwara state, the god of Kwara state. grin
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by popesam1(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2016
This is what I refer to as GOBE
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by NobleAngell(f): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Same reasons why he shouldn't win. I don't care abt pdp, apc or pmb. Saraki shouldn't get away with this. The man is very dubious and he's not even sorry about that fact.
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by Silencerh(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you don't know saraki, the 'ALIMI' of Kwara state, the god of Kwara state. grin
Please tell him o. He might look small but he's mighty. Saraki is like Football, anything can happen. He will win this case, let's just watch

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by Victortee1(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Same reasons why he shouldn't win. I don't care abt pdp, apc or pmb. Saraki shouldn't get away with this. The man is very dubious and he's not even sorry about that fact.
Leadership is abt actions and inactions. Buhari opened his mouth and said he's not interested in whoever emerges as president and leaders of NASS. @ dat point I knew this APC govt may not go too far. Very shallow tot and decision in a democracy. Lets live with the options of our careless leaders. 3years more...
Re: 4 Things That Will Happen If Saraki's Wins CCT Trial by NobleAngell(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Victortee1:

Leadership is abt actions and inactions. Buhari opened his mouth and said he's not interested in whoever emerges as president and leaders of NASS. @ dat point I knew this APC govt may not go too far. Very shallow tot and decision in a democracy. Lets live with the options of our careless leaders. 3years more...
Yeah. But isn't there a way out? U know, like a button we can press to fast forward to 3 years later?

(1) (Reply)

3 Young Men On Channels TV This Morning Breaking Things Down.. Hope For Nigeria / PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / 3 Judges Sacked For Judicial Malpractices (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.