Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 7 (322 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / 14 Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Ideas In Selected Industries 7 by Welete(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
In my last post, https://www.nairaland.com/2995981/money-making-ideas-selected-industries, I talked about ARTEMESIA CULTIVATION, you can visit it to know more.
For this post we are going to be talking about BANANA/PLANTAIN PLANTATION

Having a banana or plantain plantation for commercial purpose can be a great way of getting satisfying income. All this requires from you is a bit of work at the cultivating and harvesting stage of the plantation.
Before we begin, I would like to let you know that going into this business requires an extent of capital but the end product of it is very colossal. I have a free e-book which explains everything you need to know about having a banana and plantain plantation which you will find out about, the environment suitable for planting, Sources of planting materials, weed control, pest control, fertilizing and even the marketing in various areas. To get the free e-book, post a comment ordering for it or send me an email at nodywelete@gmail.com. You can also download the pdf format directly by clicking...

continue reading at http://koggers..com.ng/2016/03/bananaplantain-plantation.html

(1) (Reply)

Allow Experts To Repair Or Services Your Air Conditions, Refrigerators, Washing / What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging?drop Them Here. I'm Here To Help! / Business Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.