Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) (41523 Views)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Thousands Gather At Daystar For Free Christmas Packages (Pics) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by bxcode(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Anytime religion is mentioned, this is what it ought to signify. Too bad out has been messed up today. God bless you more Pastor Sam, it's an encouragement to give more.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank you Pastor Sam.. Thank you for feeding our people!!

Easter Greetings from Northern Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
domopps:

You need to take it easy on urself....! And weda u like it or not he his making his family proud that shld also be ur own priority

Some ppl are ordained cheerful giver without making it known to the public and Oyedepo is one of them.....

That's how a fo*ol said seun doesn't like to give back to community meanwhile he is marketing quick ejaculation products with abt his 3 accts on nairaland foc!

Plus they don't DRIVE jet!

God bless Pst Sam!

Cheeeeeers
Well said, Oyedepo does 20 times of what Adeyemi just did, Oyedepo does not blow his trumpet, he has been a blessing to millions world wide, let haters continue to hate on the man and he is doing exploits globally , increasing and expanding, not taking it away from Adeyemi, kudos to him for this charitable acts grin cool

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gradually, they have started learning from TB Joshua.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by cooltobex(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rexology:
Nice one from DayStar, but who will give them the next food when this one is exhausted?... just thinking aloud!

Why not take up that responsibility? The little you have can go a long way. We're all called to be 'little Christs', and that's what He would do. Just thinking aloud, like you say.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by vigasimple(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

The party tag brought hunger and poverty to a new level in Nigeria.

Kai Baba.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by paschu: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This is how it should be. Feed the poor!

...But There's one pastor in Ota. He drives a private jet...

Bros which kind jet dem de DRIVE na? No be fly dem de fly am ni? grin cheesy Or could it be that you are talking stuff that's way too high for you?
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Ewatomi26(f): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Jesus fed over 5,000 and no public show of it. He should imitate Jesus

So how did u know Jesus fed over 5000 people, if d bible had nt started it, is that nt a public show, or were the 5000 people fed in a cave. When u hear or see something good, just give God the Glory, instead of saying odawise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Janet101(f): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
yahrant140:
Another marketing strategy...... Naija i hail thee!

U need help,u call dis marketing strategy....I pity u

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by domopps(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
paschu:

Bros which kind jet dem de DRIVE na? No be fly dem de fly am ni? grin cheesy Or could it be that you are talking stuff that's way too high for you?

Don't mind him he is looking for plenty likes that he can neva be converted to cash !

Cheeeeers
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by EXICON(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Sam Adeyemi does not dabble into politics,yet he's making Jesus proud

But There's one pastor in Ota. He drives a private jet And he doesn't care if his people are dying.He even said he will lock a particular party members inside Hell and throw away the keys.

His counterpart in warri used his jet for money laundering and today he is quiet like a thief caught in the market.

Indeed God is a merciful God.

Quote me if you know its ur pastor.

Heaven is Far!

Are you aware that same ota Pastor doles out millions yearly to run scholarships?
Are you aware that same Pastor owns an NGO where thousands of people are catered for yearly with budget running into millions?
Are you aware that same Ota Pastor is a die-hard philantropist?
Are you also aware that the Ota Pastor's Church single-handedly doled out Charity aids to OSUN state when they were in 'salary crisis' last year?
Are you also aware that this same Ota Pastor is a life-long unrepentant giver?
Are u also aware that the Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre is a Prodigy/Mentee of the Ota Pastor, so his vision/spirit of giving might have been transferred from Him?

So, my bro chill. Life's not about show and attacks.

God bless Daystar Christian Centre and true selfless givers world wide!

2 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Rexology: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
cooltobex:

Why not take up that responsibility? The little you have can go a long way. We're all called to be 'little Christs', and that's what He would do. Just thinking aloud, like you say.
My dear I don't really believe in giving people fish... I would rather teach and give them the instruments to catch their own fish(s)... if I give them food today, who will give them tomorrow since I can't afford to be giving them food all the time?
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by bamideleolushol(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
God bless pastor sam. God bless daystar. God wi increase and multiply ur ministry. In d life off pipu u make happy. They wi neva forget it pastor sam my role model
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by austin360: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
this is great .God bless daystar
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by GLOBALINF: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

Think before you comment dude!!!!
How come you know Jesus fed 5000 if you didn't read it somewhere?
It that not a public show?
Besides is it the pastor that posted it?
Receive common sense

6 Likes

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by happney65: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
omolola15 see what Buhari has caused..People now starving of hunger...Sam Adeyemi,Thank you ohh..At least you are not like that Guy wey dey Ota..Hmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Jacko1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
These are the ppl really in need.
It takes a lot to understand dat pride must be kept aside and you go out and collect free food ie from hand to mouth
Ppl are suffering in 9ja
Dis is what members offering and tithes shld be put to
Nt building 100000 seater edifice
God wil bless you and all daystar members for dis pastor sam adeyemi
No wonda ma bestie goes to dis church
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Jacko1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
GLOBALINF:

Think before you comment dude!!!!
How come you know Jesus fed 5000 if you didn't read it somewhere?
It that not a public show?
Besides is it the pastor that posted it?
Receive common sense

Some people just critic fo nothin.... I lik criticizing but if i see good thing and stil criticize am no beta dan witch wey dey fly.... No mind d yeye guy jor
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by lielbree: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
lion042:
Hunger dey this country oooo...God help us

Hmm name cloth dey cover body...
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Poverty at its peak. But kudos to daystar for helping the nerdy
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by lielbree: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
yahrant140:

What have u done for the poor in your life
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by lielbree: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

No public show huh? Were u there when it happened?
How you take know?

Stweepidity is a sin. .
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by slap1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Sam Adeyemi does not dabble into politics,yet he's making Jesus proud

But There's one pastor in Ota. He drives a private jet And he doesn't care if his people are dying.He even said he will lock a particular party members inside Hell and throw away the keys.

His counterpart in warri used his jet for money laundering and today he is quiet like a thief caught in the market.

Indeed God is a merciful God.

Quote me if you know its ur pastor.

Heaven is Far!

If you're indirectly referring to Bishop David Oyedepo, may I tell you that every Winners' Chapel state headquarters hold Samaritan Sunday once EVERY MONTH. Be sure of what you're saying always, and also ensure that you help the needy in your own way before criticizing others.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by olubl: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
pastor Sam l Thank God for his grace upon your life and by His grace it shall abide forever upon your ministry and family IJN keep d gud work.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by TS2(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

I'm sure if there were camera phones during Jesus' era there wud have been pictures of it. So stop hating.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hunger bad might be in that crowd.. Nigerians are starving!!
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by sephryneyo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Built2last:
This is just in Lagos alone...If they want to see crowd. They should try Osun state.

People are dieing of starvation. No light, No water, no petrol, no jobs, businesses are shouting down.

It's 70days to one year in office. Two more years to go because 2019 is election year. We shutdown
everythingw during election.
Omo no smal thing o
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by sephryneyo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Built2last:
This is just in Lagos alone...If they want to see crowd. They should try Osun state.

People are dieing of starvation. No light, No water, no petrol, no jobs, businesses are shouting down.

It's 70days to one year in office. Two more years to go because 2019 is election year. We shutdown
everythingw during election.
omo no be small things o
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Afrok:
God bless the organizers... I still remember vividly Rev. Sam Adeyemi's program on OSBC radio everyday from 6:45 - 7:00 am, (its been years, still trying to remember the time correctly) without checking the time once I hear his voice, I don know say I suppose dey close to sch be that.

#sec sch#

Lol...see my mate cool we are together bro cool
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
This news is making me to reconsider my faith in the church.

Good one Pastor Sammie
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by godman01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
yahrant140:
You need Jesus!
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
No be seun and lalasticlala I dey see for there so?

Na wa o,na now I know say he didn't easy for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.