Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) (41520 Views)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Thousands Gather At Daystar For Free Christmas Packages (Pics) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
the whole country is hungry while buhari is busy travelling all over the world on a private jet. telling lies and deciveing nigerians with changi.

buhari is a dullard
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by bluntspade: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Jesus fed over 5,000 and no public show of it. He should imitate Jesus
mumu so it's the pastor that snapped the pics abi.. or was there camera when jesus was on earth. .. pls always think before u write.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Jayceo(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2016
CHARLOE:

for ur info, Dsap: Daystar skill acquisitn prog teaches pple various skills 4 almost free & theres DLA- Daystar leadership academy for free. i am a beneficiary of these progs.

Wow,I am impressed i think this church performs proactively in the development of Nigerian citizens,unlike the likes of oyedapos,oyakhilomes,adegboyes et al,who are far richer than sam adeyemi but i dont see any impact on Nigerias economy apart from building churchea that look like malls,and opening curches everywhere,correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Pastor Sam Adeyemi's church - the Daystar Christian Centre today held another edition of their #DaystarLoveAtEaster benevolence. An avenue they use to feed and clothe the needy, widows, orphans and families.

Check out the mammoth crowd that showed up for the event this morning, over 3000. The church also did a good job handling their audience. Pics continue after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/massive-crowd-turns-out-for-sam.html
sincerely speaking,there is real hunger in Nigeria . HUNGERBAD
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
CHARLOE:

for ur info, Dsap: Daystar skill acquisitn prog teaches pple various skills 4 almost free & theres DLA- Daystar leadership academy for free. i am a beneficiary of these progs.

The leadership academy is NOT free. Its just that sometimes people sponsor others. For example a man can decide to pay for 50 people's fees like someone did recently. That doednt mean the DLA is free.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by docketsneh: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
[/color]
ArchNerd:
Yaaaay!

[color=#006600]My Church on NL!

cool

Daystar - Raising Role Models!

Any DSF member here? grin

Yaaaaay
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by vicolurin(f): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
May u continue to be bless sir. Thanks for doing dis grin
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by ArchNerd(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
rennylaw:
I am proudly a DCC member and I have been on NL since 2006!

quote author=ArchNerd post=43922861]Yaaaay!

My Church on NL!

cool

Daystar - Raising Role Models!

Any DSF member here? grin

Wow! 2006!

Cool.

Good to see you here.

I'll let you know when I'm back in Lagos, perhaps,could meet in church. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Frankenstein90(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Givers never lack. .. ....Fantastic job Guys
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by ayodara77(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
satanic church, this church destroyed my life, I spent 14 good yrs in dis church serving as a serious worker at d end of d day they took everything away from me. I am now in rccg where God is restoring me. they use members glory, many lives have been lost in strange death and lives shattered. God will avenge me of them. I am not lying,.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Bbsharon(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
doughziay:
90% of these people are women as against the 5000 men Jesus Fed in the bible. I hope these people won't abuse the purpose of this Love carried out by Daystar.

I know there will be women who'll ask all their kids to stay on a different queue so they'll all get separate gifts. LOL

MOre Grace to the Man of God.

"Men" in the bible in that context refers to both genders.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by akigbemaru: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Free food crowd
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by cooltobex(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rexology:

My dear I don't really believe in giving people fish... I would rather teach and give them the instruments to catch their own fish(s)... if I give them food today, who will give them tomorrow since I can't afford to be giving them food all the time?

You don't think Christ understood that, yet He said if you do good to the least of you, you do it to me. He went on to specifically mention feeding the hungry... I want to believe you're familiar with the scripture I'm referring to.

Besides, you do realise that our world is broken and flawed, meaning that there'll always be poor people regardless of anything anybody does.

Bottom line, we'd still need to give people fish.
Thank you.
----
Find more God-inspired thoughts @ www.stillsmallvoiceblog..com
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by cooltobex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jayceo:

Wow,I am impressed i think this church performs proactively in the development of Nigerian citizens,unlike the likes of oyedapos,oyakhilomes,adegboyes et al,who are far richer than sam adeyemi but i dont see any impact on Nigerias economy apart from building churchea that look like malls,and opening curches everywhere,correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi, a piece of advice for you.
Before you talk ill of people (God's servants inclusive), please get your facts right!
Also, you have no idea of the assignment God gave them. They are not accountable to you, but to God.
Again, you say you don't see ANY impact these men have on the development of the country, but you fail to realise that God's Word (which they teach) is the most valuable resource on earth, and can be converted to its material (that's physical) equivalent!
Please sister (or brother; can't tell from the name), don't join those who jumped at conclusions and criticise others (again, God's servants inclusive) without facts.
Let your words be inspired by God. Have a great life!
---
Find more God-inspired thoughts @ www.stillsmallvoiceblog..com Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Winners Chapel Displays The Portrait Of Buhari In Offices / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.