Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him (41490 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. / “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by ObiOmaMu: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Peter has cautioned his twin brother Paul for releasing a statement where he told the public that Peter was what is wrong with Psquare and not Jude Okoye, thereby giving people an opportunity to crucify him.

Peter just shared this too on his IG. The brothers have chosen to talk to each other via Instagram. It is well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDIgWZpSsJa/?taken-by=peterpsquare&hl=en

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by MrEmkaul(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Endtime Family..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
act 2 scene 1

see this:::: I'm happy I lost governorship election -
Alao-Akala http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/i-happy-i-lost-governorship-election.html?m=0

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nerodenero: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
...and at the end of the story/drama, they live happily ever after. Any morals people

Men behaving like babies. Their wives got a lot of re-training to do.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by dan9ice(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Apc and pdp.. Make una leave these guys oo.. This might be prank. Afterall they can't be enemies forever..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nuelzy: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
personal development at this stage peter ,....is greed!!!

moreover,

#mr p...to me doesn't sound personal bt separate ....i understand u dont wanna work for ur elder brother to reap...and u also want to do stuffs outside psquare for ppl to recognize u more...

i put it to u dat wateva happens u re d cause..

cant u do other business that doesn't have to do with competing with the credibility of u and ur brother...

childish!!!....u just want to shine more than him...to b more noticed and fanned .....

i will b here when it will happen....!!!

44 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by enoqueen: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nairagossip: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
All we ask for is quick resolution, we are becoming bored with the whole family issh!

Meanwhile Paul just responded to this, read here: http://www.042express.com/2016/03/misguiding-media-is-not-right-thing-to.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by pass111(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
It Is only a fool that won't understand waz actually going on undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by mitchyy(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psquare is not my problem right now. The heat today is terrible

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Pennsylvania: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can this people get over this nonsense already, is getting stale! angry

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by PreacherxSon(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
NOISE
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Deivid10(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
meanwhile
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by kennyman2000(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Their business
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by amuokuko: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
This two mumu re getting boring..

Well, the only thing I can deduce from the above story is Peter wants a greater part of P'Square fame which is nothing but Greed..

Well whatz my business, afterall ur failures will give shine to another artist, u can ask Edris abdulkarim...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is getting stale. I am expecting them to announce a new album anytime now

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by lycann(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Each party has something to say... This na TEMPTATION.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by lmm4real: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
They should go and 4K them self's. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by chesterlee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
This peter too stubborn sef....

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Another Bowl of Popcorn Please.
These people should stop this nonsense already. Grown men settle their problems offline.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Like seriously, don't they have each other's phone numbers to call,maybe conference call,and talk to each other?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
G
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by ojun50(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Clowns

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by RaeMystix: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wish they all stop sharing their problems in public.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Feranmicharles(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
wheres the pic?
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by debris: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
That Peter sef...seem to be greedy Paul try all these while all the whole endorsement deals has been only on Peter yet he kept it moving..

Greed at all cost
Abeg where my bag dey
Make I go work
I need money to sort many things
meanwhile some people are prievlaged to work together and make more money others are yearning for that opportunities.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wetin be my own angry
They are rich while me still dey hustle grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by legendte(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
k
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Inyanga(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
hmmm...... CHANGE
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Meringe(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kids!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by solid3(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Boring script. I saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by DBossNG(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
What if there was no social media?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing / #AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos) / Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.