Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him (41503 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Mr Eazi Under Fire As Nigerians Crucify Him For His Insensitive Quotes. / “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Deivid10:
meanwhile
A man and his wife quarrelled. After the fight, the wife went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, the husband also trooped into the bedroom only to find the wife busy packing her suitcase! He asked "You are packing! Where are you going?"
She answered "To my mother".
The man paused for a while and also got his big brown pure leather suitcase & started packing his clothes. The angry wife stared at him and said "You are packing! Where are you going?"
He replied "Oh yeah! I"m going to my mother!"
The wife replied, "To your mother??!! And what about the 6 children?! Who is going to look after them?"
The man replied, "You are going to your mother and I am going to my mother, the children should also go to their mother!
Enjoy your day jooor..... leave Rivers Election violence for fools whom won't just be gone BT also forgotten so soon

The wife kuku change to her father's house tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by mickeymimi: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
The brothers need 2 take d matter 2 dia olori ebi , not social media.

Every body get dem own family palava o jare!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Jacko1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
yawns boring boring boring
But i stil insist
That yoluba backstabbing tribe dat produced his wife is to blame
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Omo who even cares about the breakup! They'v been in the music industry for about 10years +....they'v acquired a combined wealth of over 300million naira with Top Top conections....like WTF! Infact I'll like to see the individual ability, we'v seen the best of Psquare! If they breakup today, their names would still be wriiten in Africas legendary Music book........Mschew, make dem break up if dem wan breakup...dem too talk!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by xtervaganza(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dunno what happened between them bit Peter has always defended this Paul fool. It was Paul throwing Peter under the bus all this time

Anyway they should separate as I'm tired of all this endless drama
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by fyomer: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
)Lola Lola Lola hmmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by UjSizzle(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
All these people screaming greater part of fame, are you retarded?
You think life is more about competition than it is about carving an identity for yourself?
What's the crime in wanting to be your own person, rather than a part of something that has defined you ALL your life?

I think what the brothers are doing is brave. It's easy to get comfortable with whatever level you're currently in, but try take a step out of it and see how much you can amount to on your own.

I don't like the drama. I like Psquare just a little bit. But I'd love to see what Peter and Paul have to offer as separate individuals smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by sultanlukman: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
To hell with them,why publicizing a family matter.abegi make una get away from hia.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by mavinc4u(f): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
nuelzy:
personal development at this stage peter ,....is greed!!!

moreover,

#mr p...to me doesn't sound personal bt separate ....i understand u dont wanna work for ur elder brother to reap...and u also want to do stuffs outside psquare for ppl to recognize u more...

i put it to u dat wateva happens u re d cause..

cant u do other business that doesn't have to do with competing with the credibility of u and ur brother...

childish!!!....u just want to shine more than him...to b more noticed and fanned .....

i will b here when it will happen....!!!

my dear, i also put it to him that he is rude and does not want anything to do with his twin brother, that is why he wished his brother well meaning he is no longer interested in their business. Paul should just leave this guy and face his life.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by mavinc4u(f): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2016
knxpin:
I feel bad when people calls Peter names. I want jude to come on stage and perform to win the admiration of fans instead of trying to boss his younger once in their own business. Nowadays younger once grows with intelligents on how to handle their business. You can't take people for granted because they are your younger brothers. The era of seniority has come and gone in business and jude should be able to deal with it instead of cultivating a seed of discord better two mega money making twins. Now Peter has
Refused to be his ATM machine any longer.
Senior brothers sapping younger once since 1800Bc.

you have spoken your mind and if i may ask what did Jude do?
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by Cherryf(f): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Weda dey setl or not wts my biz dey hv made dr own cash am out der to strugl for mine wen am done u can as wel talk abt me
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nuelzy: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2016
mavinc4u:

my dear, i also put it to him that he is rude and does not want anything to do with his twin brother, that is why he wished his brother well meaning he is no longer interested in their business. Paul should just leave this guy and face his life.
gbam!!!....

my thoughts xactly
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by NenweIstson: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
Who first opened a record label, peter did by opening p classic record 2 or 3 years ago that signed obinna Malcom that is yet to release singles, Paul just floated rudeboy recordz jan 2016, peter went solo to get an endorsement, is that not selfishness? Started dance with peter not psquare? Is that not selfishness? All the Psquares hit songs were wriiten/composed by Paul, ppeter represents greed and selfishness and want the brand scatter
abbey37:
Taking an wholistic view at the psquare saga peter appear sturborn and blunt but paul on the other hand appears like a chamelion just trying to get a public sympathy, why releasing a solo record and floating rudeboy record when you own square records with your brothers,exactly same business if peter decides to do same psquare would die a natural death just like what's happening now.you can't serve two masters at a time.
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by pass111(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2016
bukatyne:

What is going on?
you seriously don't know?
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by rodbel(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
nuelzy:
personal development at this stage peter ,....is greed!!!

moreover,

#mr p...to me doesn't sound personal bt separate ....i understand u dont wanna work for ur elder brother to reap...and u also want to do stuffs outside psquare for ppl to recognize u more...

i put it to u dat wateva happens u re d cause..

cant u do other business that doesn't have to do with competing with the credibility of u and ur brother...

childish!!!....u just want to shine more than him...to b more noticed and fanned .....

i will b here when it will happen....!!!

Everyone is quick to crucify this guy. Is Northside and Rudeboy not personal development of his other brothers? If he decides to do something for himself has he committed a crime? Btw.... read his tweets... all he wants his Jude not managing them shikena. He (Jude) shld also respect himself by being acting the big bro not talking it. Step aside for peace and jst be a brother... is Dt too difficult to do?
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by nuelzy: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
rodbel:

Everyone is quick to crucify this guy. Is Northside and Rudeboy not personal development of his other brothers? If he decides to do something for himself has he committed a crime? Btw.... read his tweets... all he wants his Jude not managing them shikena. He (Jude) shld also respect himself by being acting the big bro not talking it. Step aside for peace and jst be a brother... is Dt too difficult to do?
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by bukatyne(f): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
pass111:

you seriously don't know?

I don't know o!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by pass111(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
bukatyne:

I don't know o!
Forget it!
Re: Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him by WaZoBiaLander: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2016
You spelt Rudeboy Records with two capital Rs but spelt Northside Entertainment with a small letter 'n' and a small letter 'e'
I think it's either intentional,typo or typing-in-a-hurry. Anyway, none of my biz..just an observation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Photo Found On Gay Dating Site / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.