Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari (3502 Views)

N500b Paris Club Refund: Labour Set For Showdown With Governors / Osinbajo, NASS Set For Showdown Over Vp's Refusal To Sign 4 Bills / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by xbitarena: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
There are strong indications that there is a cold war that may generate to a major showdown between the National Assembly and President Muhammadu Buhari over some of the recent policies of the Federal Government.

It was reliably gathered on Friday that the lawmakers were not happy with some of the actions of the executive, including the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding with Qatar and the enlistment of Nigeria in the Islamic Coalition Against Terrorism.

xbitarena learnt that the grouse
- See more at: http://www.xbitarena.com/2016/03/national-assembly-set-for-showdown-with.html#sthash.a0AFfEAW.dpuf

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by LOVEGINO(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Isokay.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by BlackTechnology: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
#StopBuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by albany231: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:
#StopBuhari

Ipod tout, go and stop him.

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by naijagobetter(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
they should put him in check b4 its too late, they want to cause a major problem oooo

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by KissCODE(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

once someone has a different opinion from Buhari‘s blind followers. Una go call the person names.

#stopbuhari before he stops us...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by freeze001(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
The NASS had better be awake for real. They represent all Nigerians and are not there at the behest of a single individual, Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please whatever you do, let's allow peace to reign.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by albany231: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
KissCODE:
once someone has a different opinion from Buhari‘s blind followers. Una go call the person names.

Shut up your smelly mouth, go and stop him instead of making noise online.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by Richest85: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari shld b impeach wit immediate effect. Is Nigeria his family huse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016

This Old Dullard Apc Chain Liar Liar President want to finish Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by temitemi1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
I sorry for my country cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by blazer234: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Please whatever you do, let's allow peace to reign.

Peace can never reign where a section of the country seek to impose their beliefs on others. Nigeria is a secular country.

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by SleekMallam: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
They should rather begin impeachment proceedings against Mr Buhari.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by TheBiafran(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
ha ha ha ha ha after this 4 years, APC will die
so much havoc so much pains so much sufferings
meanwhile, the zoo is imploding making it even easier for us
nigeria should do and blow up biko
enough of all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

LoL!!
D guy kollect ur beb?? See d way u dey stalk d guy. grin
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by albany231: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

LoL!!

D guy kollect ur beb?? See d way u dey stalk d guy. grin

Lolzz. The guy is a tribal bigot and always blaming SW everyday for his misfortune hence my following him to counter his lies.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by KissCODE(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Shut up your smelly mouth, go and stop him instead of making noise online.
if your brain is functioning very well. You would know that i didnt speak those things i typed them with my fingers...

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by rusher14: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Would the Muslims in the Senate vote against doing deals with Qatar?

Why don't we just blacklist all Arab nations while at it.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Lolzz. The guy is a tribal bigot and always blaming SW everyday for his misfortune hence my following him to counter his lies.
Take it easy.

It's not worth it!!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by Pidggin(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Under their flat noses Nigeria is already Islamised, let's hope they can do something about it
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by albany231: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Take it easy.

It's not worth it!!

Alright broda.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by albany231: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
KissCODE:
if your brain is functioning very well. You would know that i didnt speak those things i typed them with my fingers...

You are boring me with your foolishness, just get lost and go play with sand.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Alright broda.
Ok
Daz it!!
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by ChristineC: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Arabs of all ethnic groups
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by Pedrop: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
To islamise Nigeria simply means to tell southerners u can now wear ur suicide vest to the North or where ever and kill as many as they are opposing Biafra. Islam can never penetrate Igbo as it can never penetrate Israel.
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by Ralphdan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari is a single fragment of the country Nigeria thus he can not make such a highly binding decision on behalf of the country.
#stop buhari Before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by omogin(f): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tinubus greed has brought this on Nigeria
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by romme2u: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2016
let the royal rumble begin

the executive and party thinks it can pocket the legislature when the latter is technically part of the FG
Re: National Assembly Set For Showdown With Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2016
IPOB go like this news.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Fully Grown Man's Marriage To A Child In Maidiguri Surfaces / Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981 / Ex-pastor's Wife Turned Runs Girl Calls Out Politician's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.