Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala (1310 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by iamrealdeji(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ex-governor of Oyo state,the man who is happy for his loss in the last gubernatorial election,Adebayo Alao-Akala has always been a colourful and flamboyant man. The middle aged man is much more flamboyant than most youths I know. When he was asked in one of his interviews why he likes soaking himself in jewels,he replied by saying he likes it because he has always liked it since he was a youth. And I questioned myself if his police Uniform permitted him to drown in jewels like this.
Anyway,check out some of his pictures and access his dress sense:
See more here:
http://marblewithoutwax..com.ng/2016/03/pictures-of-most-expensive-outfits-of.html?m=1

Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by HungerBAD: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
My bleaching guy.

Thank God say you no win.

Tura cream for go up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by Pennsylvania: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
He's enjoying his loot peacefully.
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by pdppower: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
The man don bleach so tey the right forefinger don burn patapata.
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
He forgot to bleach his knuckles.

I hate men that bleach

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Neutral In Rivers Re-run- Wike / Fg March Salary. / IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.