Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Where Are You My Beloveth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You My Beloveth? (362 Views)

Beloveth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You My Beloveth? by DonDanServices(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Seeing you delights my heart. You're always in my heart even if you're half of the world away from me. I know my love for you isn't hopeless. I roll on my bed every night when you're not there to keep it warm. I percieve your perf on pillow. It drives me crazy whenever I feel your absence. Remember to hold on to our love. Also remember the sweet names I gave to few part of your body that make my heart ring and my eyes popping out; your eyes my mirror, your lips my love, your ear my sensitivity, your nose my director, your boobs my princesses, your butt my gorgeous, and your in between my land of milk and honey.

I see us conquerring hatred and cheat. I see our love standing the test of time. Jide andamaka always envy us because of the love we share. You are the greatest gift to my eyesight. You're beauty is true. If I could have one wish, it would just be this, I could take you to my soul and show you all the love there is. If you are ever there, please hold my soul's serenity in the palm of your hand, so treat it with care and tenderness.

You always ask me, Daniel, Why do I love you? Honey, because you are and always have been my dream. Without love there are no dreams. All that I am, all that I see, all that I dream and do are brighter, more beautiful and meaningful, because of my feelings for you.

I always pray that our angels and saints won't depart from us. I also pray that love rules your heart, logic rules your mind and faith rules your soul. I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

Daniel

1 Like

Re: Where Are You My Beloveth? by SUPERPACK: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
symptoms of crafty madness

(1) (Reply)

What's That? / Foolinlove Please Stop Ranting Against Love In Every Thread / Unwarranted Good Samaritan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.