Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment (2476 Views)

Glaring! PMB Has Proven Them Wrong Again / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by mashin(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2016
I woke up this morning and saw online reverberations like, Obasanjo met $3.7b while Buhari met $30b, etc. I was shocked at this lack of intelligence from wailers, and i ask how can this kind of youths pass a simple job interview, could this be the reason most are unemployed? Here is my take i think the value of $3.7b as of that time is more than $30b for example my University school fees as of that period was #11,000 today same University undergraduate pay #50,000 can you spot the difference? Intelligently, it is out of place to compare these two reserves.

3 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by McCarlito(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ycat: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
They always do, this is what they live for. Their lives have to be screwed up for them to take fake stories as their day job.

6 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by temitemi1(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Capital TRASH!
mashin:
I woke up this morning and saw online reverberations like, Obasanjo met $3.7b while Buhari met $30b, etc. I was shocked at this lack of intelligence from wailers, and i ask how can this kind of youths pass a simple job interview, could this be the reason most are unemployed? Here is my take i think the value of $3.7b as of that time is more than $30b for example my University school fees as of that period was #11,000 today same University undergraduate pay #50,000 can you spot the difference? Intelligently, it is out of place to compare these two reserves.

3 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by albany231: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2016
angels09:
zombie so in your burukutu sipping ball-less dullardistic association the dollar has depreciated by so that 1999 3.7B IS EQV TO 30B IN 2016? u are a disgrace to whoever birthed you.... you should have been used for money rituals instead mbok!

Counter his point instead of insulting him. You lack manners and it shows in your post, must you animals insult people with different opinion, you pdp/apc kids should stop messing up this fourm. Mschew

8 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ajani1978(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
albany231:

Counter his point instead of insulting him. You lack manners and it shows in your post, must you animals insult people with different opinion, you pdp/apc kids should stop messing up this fourm. Mschew
They are many in this forum. They just insult any how

6 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by albany231: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2016
ajani1978:
They are many in this forum. They just insult any how

They are those jamb candidates, they litter the forum and just insult anyone for any little thing. This section is now boring. Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by vansfks: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
I just think most of our leaders LACKS financial education

1 Like

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
To qualify as a wailer, u av to be unreasonable in d face of reason n illogical in d face of logic.

Crazy mofos!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by mashin(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Insults don't move me, i absorb all comments.
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by Igwe9(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2016
mashin:

my friend go back to sleep and come back, maybe, we will listen to you when $1 becomes equal to N1
However, you forgot that we are actually talking of USD and not N3.7b or N30b, tell us, what's the naira equivalent of both amounts under both circumstances? Dollars value now is far higher than that of then, so, even if it was $3.7b, the naira equivalent will still be higher, therefore compensates for the marginal increase in the government expenditure due to population growth and other factors.

Simple; APC wants to increase the exchange rate from back yard to raise enough naira to steal and pay off some debts. they are stealing from you and me and you are here sleep-walking.

3 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by mashin(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2016
From 1999 to 2015 its a whole lot of 16 years different, technically what $3.7b could do those days $30b could do almost same as result of increase in prices from the then 1999 to 2015. Hence i expect a greater reserve, than $30b
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=13pt]This opinion on this thread is disgraceful nonsense because it makes sense only if the dollar has depreciated by 1,000% between then and now.
It takes a dollar depreciation of 1,000% for $3bn then to be worth $30bn now
[/size]

mashin
Igwe9
ashjay001
albany231
temitemi1
ycat

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by joseph1832(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
ashjay001:
To qualify as a wailer, u av to be unreasonable in d face of reason n illogical in d face of logic.

Crazy mofos!
And stewpid in the face of stupidity and also senseless in the face of senselessness.
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]This opinion on this thread is disgraceful nonsense because it makes sense only if the dollar has depreciated by 1,000% between then and now.
[/size]

mashin
Igwe9
ashjay001
albany231
temitemi1
ycat

I defined wailers o!

But, to take u on:

1-he stole $150b, but since he left $30b, he is a success?

2-since Naija past govt have been thieves, GEJ govt had evry excuse to be thieves?

What's disgraceful nonsense about calling out wailers who support thieves/criminals in d name of sentiments or ethnicity?

4 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by Ngokafor(f): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
mashin:

...I think you are kind of daft...we are talking dollars here not naira...That naira has depreciated massively between 1999 and 2016 does not mean dollars have as well..

...so your school fees comparism using naira is silly ...once again it is 3.7bdollars and 30billion dollars not 3.7bn and 30bn!!

..and some folks liked your post gleefully undecided..Little wonder you guys are called zombies..smh.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
ashjay001:

I defined wailers o!

But, to take u on:

1-he stole $150b, but since he left $30b, he is success?

2-since Naija past govt have been thieves, GEJ govt had evry excuse to be thieves?

What's disgraceful nonsense about calling out wailers who support thieves/criminals in d name of sentiments or ethnicity?
[size=13pt]I do not know where you are straying to. Do not derail. The OP claims that 3.7 billion as of that time would be more than $30b now. [/size]
mashin:
I woke up this morning ... Here is my take i think the value of $3.7b as of that time is more than $30b for example my University school fees as of that period was #11,000 today same University undergraduate pay #50,000 can you spot the difference? Intelligently, it is out of place to compare these two reserves.
[size=13pt]I mentioned others who have commented on this thread only so that they can witness the melting away of the supporting legs his argument never had
[/size]
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by mashin(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Abacha met $494million as against Obasanjo's $3.7billion, so if he was alive he will tell OBJ, to shut up too abi.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ngokafor:

...I think you are kind of daft...we are talking dollars here not naira...That naira has depreciated massively between 1999 and 2016 does not mean dollars have as well..

...so your school fees comparism using naira is silly ...once again it is 3.7bdollars and 30billion dollars not 3.7bn and 30bn!!

..and some folks liked your post gleefully undecided..Little wonder you guys are called zombies..smh.
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
@op...you are actually the one without intelligence. Daft pple are always quick in calling others names as a tactics to buttresses their weaknesses.

For your information we are talking of dollars not naira. Let me serve you with your own pot of porridge.... You are a chicken head.

1 Like

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ycat: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Say what?
coolscott:
[/size]

mashin
Igwe9
ashjay001
albany231
temitemi1
ycat
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]I do not know where you are straying to. Do not derail. The OP claims that 3.7 billion as of that time would be more than $30b now. [/size]

[size=13pt]I mentioned others who have commented on this thread only so that they can witness the melting away of the supporting legs his argument never had
[/size]

The op might not be literally right, but I still have an idea of his message, which is on wailers n GEJ's failed leadership.

So, do u stand with GEJ? I stand with PMB!
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2016
ashjay001:

The op might not be literally right, but I still have an idea of his message, which is on wailers n GEJ's failed leadership.

So, do u stand with GEJ? I stand with PMB!
Please, There is nothing to try to infer in his message. It was written in English, plain and clear, and he completely misfired with it. It is quoted below. Again, before I saw it, I didn't expect to see this kind of nonsense. Being pro-Buhari or anti-PDP is not a fault. But there is no need to make oneself look like a joke with such a post as the OP's below.
Again look at his post below. There is nothing like GEJ vs PMB. His thoughts and words are spilled out in every letter, indicating that the value of $3.7b at that time will be more than $30b now.

mashin:
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
coolscott:

Please, There is nothing to try to infer in his message. It was written in English, plain and clear, and he completely misfired with it. It is quoted below. Again, before I saw it, I didn't expect to see this kind of nonsense. Being pro-Buhari or anti-PDP is not a fault. But there is no need to make oneself look like a joke with such a post as the OP's below.
Again look at his post below. There is nothing like GEJ vs PMB. His thoughts and words are spilled out in every letter, indicating that the value of $3.7b at that time will be more than $30b now.

[size=11pt][/size]

"I was shocked at this lack of intelligence from wailers ..." -mashin

That's GEJ vs PMB, if u can't see it. We always see what we want to see!

Pls, life is to complex for anyone to think he sees everything. He might get d numbers wrong, but his theory holds true! Obj's $3.7b might not be worth GEJ's $30b, its definitely worth more than a 1/7th of GEJ's $30b!

Rockefeller is supposedly the richest man in recent history, yet he was worth $11b in 1858! How do u juxtaposition it with a Bill Gates worth $70b in 2016?
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2016
ashjay001:

"I was shocked at this lack of intelligence from wailers ..." -mashin

That's GEJ vs PMB, if u can't see it. We always see what we want to see!

Pls, life is to complex for anyone to think he sees everything. He might get d numbers wrong, but his theory holds true! Obj's $3.7b might not be worth GEJ's $30b, its definitely worth more than a 1/7th of GEJ's $30b!

Rockefeller is supposedly the richest man in recent history, yet he was worth $11b in 1858! How do u juxtaposition it with a Bill Gates worth $70b in 2016?

[size=13pt]When a thing is complex, it is complex. When it is not, it is not. If this is complex for you lot, you ought not be speaking here.
The OP is right only if the USD has depreciated by 1,000% over the period.
His opinion is as stupendously ridiculous as a claim that the USD has experienced a 1,000% depreciation over the period.
Factor in the fact that our naira slides faster than the USD and the full grossness of his error comes to light.
By continuing a search in the dark for some kind of face-saving angle for Mr. poster, you invariably join yourself in on his folly
.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by coolscott(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2016
ashjay001
[size=13pt]And if $3bn then is definitely worth more than $30bn now, it requires a USD depreciation of about 142%.
In fact, I put you in the same category as the OP.
Finished
[/size]
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by omofunaab(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
mashin:

Am telling you, most wailers don't have sense.. They don't reason at all. ..atimes when we are talking things that are sensible, some of them will just type one sipping burukutu rubbish to reply you.. ..but it's not their fault sha, I blame jamb for failing them..
Re: Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment by ashjay001(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]When a thing is complex, it is complex. When it is not, it is not. If this is complex for you lot, you ought not be speaking here.
The OP is right only if the USD has depreciated by 1,000% over the period.
His opinion is as stupendously ridiculous as a claim that the USD has experienced a 1,000% depreciation over the period.
Factor in the fact that our naira slides faster than the USD and the full grossness of his error comes to light.
By continuing a search in the dark for some kind of face-saving angle for Mr. poster, you invariably join yourself in on his folly
.[/size]

Why face saving? Why half full instead of half empty?

That ur specs are dark tinted doesn't mean mine shouldn't be rose tinted!

Ur thinking I'm joining his folly, I'm thinking u'r unreasonable in d face of reason.

Live n let live, n let posterity judge us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria / Why Is Kemi Adeosun Still Presiding Over The Economy / Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.