Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy (4434 Views)

Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? / Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor / Is This Prophecy Not Coming To Pass Already? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here no be romance section wink . Call a spade a spade .

Anyway he could be talking about atheists right ?

I've explained from what I understand or do you want to get promoted to primary one for simple inductions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

And the god that gave him such power did not admonish him for abusing it. Smh

Abusing it ? The reason why the punishment was meted out to them have been explained .If you have a problem with that you can pray to God and ask Him why cool
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

I've explained from what I understand or do you want to get promoted to primary one for simple inductions?

Ok then , he was referring to the atheists . Agreed smiley
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by UyiIredia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Who still hasn't realised this ?

We know them now. They will come with their washed arguments again and again on this board seeking to derail the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
UyiIredia:

We know them now. They will come with their washed arguments again and again on this board seeking to derail the gullible.

no mind them cool
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abusing it ? The reason why the punishment was meted out to them have been explained .If you have a problem with that you can pray to God and ask Him why cool

I don't need to pray to a non existent thing, I am simply pointing out yo you that your god is man made fantasy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
CoolUsername:

What on earth are you talking about? Can the average Christian read Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek? They rely on the Bible that has been translated and edited by people and yet, try to pass it off as flawless. They (apologists mostly) then scream 'translation error' when the book stops making sense to them.

So how does this preclude the original text from being inspired by God
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

I don't need to pray to a non existent thing, I am simply pointing out yo you that your god is man made fantasy.

Lol . If I bombard you with questions now you will either abandon the thread or say you dont know . So you can believe anything to wallow in your there-is-no-God delusion tho
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . If I bombard you with questions now you will either abandon the thread or say you dont know . So you can believe anything to wallow in your there-is-no-God delusion tho

Mister I never claimed to know everything, like you're of the there is god and nothing else can convince you otherwise , I am of the same belief on the reverse. Like I said to your counterpart (winners whatever) keep on practicing your mythological beliefs its a free world, but stop imposing your beliefs on free people. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

not these guys again ... no one takes them seriously (in that sense) . The names of their members are even on the internet . Christ never urged us to use violence and perpetrators of evil acts will end up in hell . cool

Christianity has always been a turn-the-other-cheek lifestyle

FOH..after they spew hate messages and attack ppl all in the name oh Jesus undecided.
Christianity is not all sunshine and rainbows and terrorism has no religion.
Muslims also claim Islam is peaceful, but if one of them does something wrong you wanna link it to their religion. But if Christians do it you claim its not part your religion.
If you harm ppl for ur god that is terrorism regardless of ur religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

Mister I never claimed to know everything, like you're of the there is god and nothing else can convince you otherwise , I am of the same belief on the reverse. Like I said to your counterpart (winners whatever) keep on practicing your mythological beliefs its a free world, but stop imposing your beliefs on free people. Shikena.

Religion is like a peniss, cool to have but keep it to unself. I will not rubbish ppls religion if they keep it away from me.

When you attack Christians beliefs now they start claiming persecution

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Muslims claim they have Allah's backing because Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Jehovah's witnesses claim they have Jehovah's backing because they are the fastest growing organised Christian sect.

Someone who isn't religious can see how they are both deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:

Religion is like a peniss, cool to have but keep it to unself. I will not rubbish ppls religion if they keep it away from me.

I couldn't have commented better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
Wrong, why will it refer to Logos as a god? When the verse following reveals that all things were made by Him(meaning the Logos was indeed the Maker of all that was made). Pls apply your analysis to John 1:18 to see the implication.

It is not possible for something to be with someone and be the person at the same time. Translators often pick the wrong terms while translating biblical texts and give it another meaning than the original writer intended. Jesus is not equal to God. Christianity of today is corrupted with myths which the bible oppose. There are ancient churches that do not accept the doctrine of Jesus being the same as God.... Churches like the Jacobean church and Assyrian church which are one of the oldest churches in the world and practise ancient Christianity, the same that the Apostles practised.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Scholar8200:
Wrong, why will it refer to Logos as a god? When the verse following reveals that all things were made by Him(meaning the Logos was indeed the Maker of all that was made). Pls apply your analysis to John 1:18 to see the implication.

It is not possible for something to be with someone and be the person at the same time. Translators often pick the wrong terms while translating biblical texts and give it another meaning than the original writer intended. Jesus is not equal to God. Christianity of today is corrupted with myths which the bible oppose. There are ancient churches that do not accept the doctrine of Jesus being the same as God.... Churches like the Jacobean church and Assyrian church which are one of the oldest churches in the world and practise ancient Christianity, the same that the Apostles practised. My translation says "All things were made through Him." So God used the Logos to create all things but the Logos is not God Himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by CoolUsername: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So how does this preclude the original text from being inspired by God

That was never the original intention of the statement. There are many reasons out there to show that even the original text was man-made and this isn't one of them. I'm simply saying that the Bible that Christians read is an imperfect and flawed version of the imperfect and flawed original text that makes up the book. This makes it even more difficult to take what it says as fact, since it can be translated to mean something different as it suits the reader.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

K9blunt was "debating" with me about Elisha and the young men who called him bald and you quoted her :

So who was this directed to ?

Theists ? Or am I not a theist

I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

It is not possible for something to be with someone and be the person at the same time. .
But we are talking about God here. God can do the impossible.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by ValentineMary(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is not going to be elaborate because the bible verses are self-explanatory .

2 Timothy 4:3-5

Pay attention to this verse . Apparently we have seen the bible labelled a child's story book , a myth , falsehood , lies and they have turned to evolution , abiogenesis and their likes - none of these has ever been observed .

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Instead of seeing those descriptions as rational see them as an actual fulfillment of the prophecy . cool Instead of contemplating in your mind if the bible is true or not or even questioning God's existence . Remember this :

and this :

then this

Remain blessed for Jesus is Lord .

No petulant tantrum throwing from the deluded ones can change this .

Use your head !

I am still yet to see d prophecy, because lust, hate and being skeptic is all part of human behaviour. Why attribute it to an end time Humans have been behaving in this ways even before Moses was born

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
lepasharon:

FOH..after they spew hate messages and attack ppl all in the name oh Jesus undecided.
Christianity is not all sunshine and rainbows and terrorism has no religion.
Muslims also claim Islam is peaceful, but if one of them does something wrong you wanna link it to their religion. But if Christians do it you claim its not part your religion.
If you harm ppl for ur god that is terrorism regardless of ur religion.

So you know Christianity does not condone such despicable acts.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
K9blunt:

Understand simple basics and stop telling blatant lies for void

impose

force (an unwelcome decision or ruling) on someone.

Christ gave this to his followers

The Great Commission :

Mark 16:15-16

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved. But he who does not believe will be condemned.

And if they refuse :

Mark 10 : 14

14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet

I dont see any imposition here . Condemned actually means doomed for hell before you misinterpret it to denigrate Christianity
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Understand simple basics and stop telling blatant lies for void

impose

force (an unwelcome decision or ruling) on someone.

Christ gave this to his followers

The Great Commission :

Mark 16:15-16

And if they refuse :

Mark 10 : 14

I dont see any imposition here . Condemned actually means doomed for hell before you misinterpret it to denigrate Christianity

Blah blah and endless blahs is what I could muster to read here. Whatever rocks your boat.

Enjoy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2016
K9blunt:

Blah blah and endless blahs is what I could muster to read here. Whatever rocks your boat.

Enjoy grin

ok
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who does not know this
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by dblackninja: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
ebamma:
I'm i the only one that finds the 'in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god passage silly and lacking in meaning?,
This will even make more sense,
'in the beginning was a dog, and the dog was with god, and the dog was god.

Choi people are wuucked cheesy Blasphemy!!! Hell is knocking lipsrsealed
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
ebamma:
I'm i the only one that finds the 'in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god passage silly and lacking in meaning?,
This will even make more sense,
'in the beginning was a dog, and the dog was with god, and the dog was god.
You too? If eba can see the light, there is yet still hope. grin
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
lepasharon:

As if you keep your atheism to yourself. One is free to preach their belief or lack of.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Debating with brainwashed hordes is a pain in the ass... they've been deluded to the point of perversity. No matter how much you point out how ridiculous their beliefs are, they'll always have "answers"... They're always ready to defend the indefensible...

Lol.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Bible TRUTH
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by analice107: 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
ebamma:
the Egyptian first borns, he killed through Moses, don't think so,
There are so many others too, that are on the other side of the fence,
The kids killed by Elisha for calling him baldy, and the numerous tribes he helped Israel defeat in wars .
What has this got to do with the op?
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by analice107: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you forgetting the same Egyptians that enslaved the Israelities for 400 years and the numerous tribes that troubled Israel and took them captive . Ridiculing a prophet so close to God was actually the same as ridiculing God .
And the spirit behind those Children is still the same spirit behind this Atheists on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by analice107: 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
ebamma:
do you realise that you are contradicting yourself right now?,
Since you said that God is good,
As the good guy he is, he is not supposed to be favouring one tribe over another, or supporting one tribe in a war with another.
Good guys sue for peace, the don't love bloodshed, and the always try to be impartial.
Except there is a new definition of a good guy, your God isn't any of the above.
What is your own definition of 'GOOD'? Do you understand good to mean, we are free to do as we like, but expect a 'Good' God to let you go with no consequences? How then will the person you have hurt perceive God's Goodness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) / Is It Proper To Rock Sun Shade In The Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.