Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) (28155 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by sweetilicious(f): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2016
dokunbam:
To Ben, you are a senator

Push this at the senate not on Twitter

Mentioning it on Twitter will not benefit anyone

Check my signature for more
Our senators are dumb. They won't understand what he is saying.They will throw it away just like they do to bills that doesn't favour their course. So, he just wants to make common sense to we the gullible Nigerians that are suffering.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Adagba01: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Little wonder Alao Akala, of PDP, who lost Oyo guber race to Ajimobi of the Apc, was now jubilating for his rejection by the people of Oyo State. The only politics known to PDP elements is either politics of stomach infrastructures or that of food is ready.
Now I know why someone said that Bruce Murray looks like Obama but thinks like Obanikoro.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
We'll only have free and fair elections when the crude oil dries up and government have to work to generate revenue. The black man naturally hates work so once there's no money no one will vie for elections in Nigeria again.
when the oil drys up, wish means the oil should dry up? If that should be the case, ARE YOU BEEN FAIR TO THE NIGER DELTAS?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Deen77: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Ben as a Senator, nobody approve the budget of d Senate, Please can you correct that with your position.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by jpphilips(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
We'll only have free and fair elections when the crude oil dries up and government have to work to generate revenue. The black man naturally hates work so once there's no money no one will vie for elections in Nigeria again.

You dont get it do you? people in government will never work to earn anything if oil dries up, they tax the people to continue in their profligacy.
If a thug like Wike tax you, what are your options ?

who stopped him when Obiakpor boys were confiscating people's wares in the market as an LGA chairman?

Even Northerners knew "Obiakpor" as a notorious word, little did they know that Obiakpor is a local government with touts in the power corridor.

just like every mistake we do in politics we ignore substance and vote criminals then complain or run away, I pray Donald Trump becomes the next POTUS let me see who will run to America when wike releases his instruments of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by pheliciti: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2016
This is what you get when some does not know his purpose in office! Sponsor a bill in the Senate, not on twitter
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by dokunbam(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
Our senators are dumb. They won't understand what he is saying.They will throw it away just like they do to bills that doesn't favour their course. So, he just wants to make common sense to we the gullible Nigerians that are suffering.

So doing it on Twitter is the solution?

Push it first and the world will know you have done your part.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by noblegrex: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
oludare007:
And where in the world is a governor not having power over how he manages the money in his Treasury?

Who will be doing the management if a govnr doesn't? Why is he even a govnr?

Free and fair elections never happen anywhere...

There is always manipulation. The only thing I detest is the violence!
stop saying what you don't know.it possible.very possible.it can be withdrawned.besides,our election is a do or die election that's why something must be done to stop that and he just made absolutely perfect suggestion wich is very very possible.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by olisaEze(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
"the black man naturally hates work"? Who d hell r u?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by thundafire: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2016
oludare007:
And where in the world is a governor not having power over how he manages the money in his Treasury?

guy u ryt as if u no go skool bruce is tryin 2 say reduce dier powers in their states nd c hw things will change cs imagine aregberascal still governor of osun state nd dy assembly members cnt impeach him nd c him rot in jail cs dy hardship he caused dy state
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by sucess001(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2016
dokunbam:
To Ben, you are a senator

Push this at the senate not on Twitter

Mentioning it on Twitter will not benefit anyone

Check my signature for more

It willl actually. It will sensitise the public to push their reps. @ times I wonder y u guys attack the person rather dan the message. He speaks sense!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Jacko1(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Ha know d problem
Hi know t politics in nigeria his ha do hor die haffair
The problem his because hall hof horse her black man
Black man mentality his hour problem
Have talk ma hown sha
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by pharoahs(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
So what are u suggesting since u don't see sense in what he is saying?
oludare007:

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Laid2001: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
very true observation from my useless senator who does not know that is why he was voted a senator in the first place!.

He should bring up a law to ensure this his postulation, that is the job of the National assembly!

Let him even try an fail, we will know that he tried and others are the cause of the problems.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by somegirl1: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
oludare007:

He is right.
In sane countries, leaders do not have absolute power over or unbridled access to funds and therefore can't embark on ridiculous projects that have no value in order to siphon money. Accountability is not the joke that is obtainable here.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Bimpe29: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well said Senator.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by winj: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
rubbish, get to the root of the problem and stop proposing workarounds and quick fixes.

Do-Or-Die Elections is at the heart of the "african mentality" factor, change that and it will go away!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by dokunbam(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
sucess001:

It willl actually. It will sensitise the public to push their reps. @ times I wonder y u guys attack the person rather dan the message. He speaks sense!

What his past social media posts has done right?

He job is to represent his constituency and Nigeria at large.

Let the senate feel his impact and the people will support him. Am ready to support him
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Octaves(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mr. Bruce is right. I don't think Obama, cameron and other world leaders have the kind of control our leaders have over their treasury

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by Mitchellucky: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
oludare007:

My brother it's a lie i have wetness free and fair elections in Myanmar Burmese this year.there democracy is just 4 years democracy.very peaceful you will never know that presidential election is going on here from binging to the end of there election.No fighting shouting or form of trouble very matured
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by squanta(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
oludare007:

The reason you don't understand what Ben Bruce just said is because you have uncommon sense.
All he meant was that governors and presidents spend monies in their care at will without any auditing to the taxpayers.
Hope i've now put it in an uncommon sentence for you to phathom??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by oludare007: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
squanta:

The reason you don't understand what Ben Bruce just said is because you have uncommon sense.
All he meant was that governors and presidents spend monies in their care at will without any auditing to the taxpayers.
Hope i've now put it in an uncommon sentence for you to phathom??
I have uncommon sense, I agree.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by dokunbam(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
sweetilicious:

Yea I understand. But it will make more sense if this is pushed in the senate.

Its only the Constitution that can give or reduce power of the elected
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by professore(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Common sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by sucess001(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
dokunbam:

What his past social media posts has done right?

He job is to represent his constituency and Nigeria at large.

Let the senate feel his impact and the people will support him. Am ready to support him

The senate is already feeling his impact. I ll support him for president
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics) by dokunbam(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
sucess001:

The senate is already feeling his impact. I ll support him for president

Ben for president? grin oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.