Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,181 members, 7,845,877 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol (1026 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by mazechdotcom: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2016
A Chinese father in east China's Shanghai reportedly burst into tears and collapsed on the floor in a jewelry store, crying heavily until he fainted!! Reason??He heard that his daughter said YES to marriage proposal by a Japanese!!

Lol, What's wrong with marrying a Japanese??

Read details...see the boy and the girl grin grin

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/japanese

***Register to get daily hottest viral news + jobs straight to your inbox!

Click here to register - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

*** Looking for job? Don't miss this!!

More new jobs have just been posted

See details and apply –

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Advertised_jobs

Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by mazechdotcom: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Lol grin, Nairaland Importexpert, what's going on?

Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by Monalisa185(f): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by ramdris(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Japanese better pass Chinese pple na. . Guy should b glad sef... I am working with Japanese and I can say they are one o d best pple to work with..
Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by mazechdotcom: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2016
ramdris:
Japanese better pass Chinese pple na. . Guy should b glad sef... I am working with Japanese and I can say they are one o d best pple to work with..

Lol, grin...tell him o oh...

Make dem allow us marry who we wan marry!!!!

E get person I wan marry right now. Let nobody faint for me grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by yungEX(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2016
the Japanese Were one of the most ruthless during the WW2. ever heard of the expression, heads wil roll? well heads literally rolled when the Japanese attacked nd oh they ate the people too.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by mazechdotcom: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2016
yungEX:
the Japanese Were one of the most ruthless during the WW2. ever heard of the expression, heads wil roll? well heads literally rolled when the Japanese attacked nd oh they ate the people too.
well said, the Japanese were very wicked in ww2, even invaded China. since then there has been bad blood btw the older generations of both Nations.

(1) (Reply)

Sidechick Claims Girlfriend Is Her Girlfriend-in-law (hilarious Photo) / Is It April Fool Or She Is Being Serious? (photo) / Game Time - What's Your Ninja Name??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.