Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68151 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Hysmady(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tired of this psquare palava! Which way now? And dem go dey claim legend undecided
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by akanbiaa(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
These is what trying to overcontrol your younger ones and intolerance can cause(inter tribal marriage and Jude okoyes attitude was the main problem) Wish them best of luck its for the best sometimes to seperate and let everyone do their thing independently.

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ziggy3579: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Who cares, it's ur shit deal with it undecided
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by livinbygrace: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter is having problem with Jude because he married a Yoruba woman and that was the reason why he never attended their wedding.Jude is a very bleeping tribalist.

18 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
if he wants to go solo,please do so. i wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by tolurainbow(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
cryeyah cryeyah
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by DeathStroke007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Which one b Peter xef

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Sapphire86(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wow... that's quite an eye full. Anyway I honestly feel their time together has run its course. It's time for them to separate and then they can find their way back to being a duo.

Thank you to the entertainment industry worldwide for making this 1st quarter very amusing for me.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by LeFreakSoChic(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude is an old fart that validates his existence by bullying and being rude to people. However, all these cannot work without a side fool, ready to jump to his defense, which is Paul.
Tell the dirty truth Mr. Jude, the assunder. No need to caution Peter. He has let everything out of the bag. Silly old man!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sexaddict08(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bahdkay: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blood matter no be my concern

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by vicstar(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
life of the celebrities undecided yo personal issues are public issues too
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by marsoden: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stupid issues.

Abeg I'm tired of this Psquare stuff. Make them go rest.
Adults behaving like little kids. Can't resolve their issues behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Lobolintin(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Snoring
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bebe2(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aaaaahhhhhhhh

Enough already.

If I hear one more word on this psquare or pcube issue gain eh,

am going to walk up to a mobile police man and give him a dirty slap , make I see wetin go happen angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by kingvectorv(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
No b small tin.... Abeg Mak una tell dis pple go rest b4 their mama go cum dey flog them one by one frm d land of d dead
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
This guy is just a crying baby grin

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by repogirl(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Juicy gist....

I think Peter will do better than Paul.... Shekini and Eje ajo were hits....that bring it in was just an annoyingly boring song.

17 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by hugger102: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Never judge a story from a single perspective!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ngmgeek(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
So sad lipsrsealed
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:
What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that

The trait of dragging others into your misfortunes is also common among the Igbos. Apologies to the Igbos that are not programmed that way.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
JUDE BE FORMING 'SENIOR BROTHER' IN ANOTHER MAN'S BUSINESS

AM LOVING PETERS' MENTALLITY

LETS WAIT TO HEAR FROM PAUL

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by tammie24: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
this is the height of betrayal
your twin brother fa
haba!

Peter is a very patient person with a good heart
if na another person angry

9 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
The charm of confusion fired against you and your brothers from your village is working perfectly well. Continue to help your family's enemies to destroy yourselves. Unwise elder brother

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Issorait
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

The trait of dragging others into your misfortunes is also common among the Igbos. Apologies to the Igbos that are not programmed that way.

Did I hit a nerve. I'm not a politician so I can speak the truth

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by cocu25(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Michizzy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Waiting for the reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Hypolyta: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Too lazy to read ol ths some1 gimme summary pls
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by gurunlocker: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
can't believe I read everything sha.... if it's true, then l Peter have gone through a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sunshine1974(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
If Peter did shekinini and eja Jo alone. Den people shld stop spreading false lies dat he cannot sing.....anybody can sing as long as he's got a good song writer

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.