Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68148 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ada9103(f): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmmm....."yawns" lengthy. I won't say anything yet. Cuz tomorrow Paul and Jude will come up with their own epistle.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by HomesOfLife(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sad
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Hardeydapor: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Things fall apart. Never do family business cos of times like this. Peter I really feel ur pain

10 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by haqueurate(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why is there always a JUDE AS.S iscariot to spoil everything good angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
ifs it true then jude should hug the transformer, peter do ur thing ur way, we are behind you

7 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by shejane: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter you problem is that you feel jude is eating where he did not sow... All this long story is not necessary.. You want 40% 40% 20% unfortunately paul want it equal.... I can understand

Lesson: never mix business nd family together. It doesn't work. Talking from experience myself

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by magicminister: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
[b]From what i understand, Peter is not happy with the outcome of his effort.
1- He feels he is not getting the acknowledgement and recognition he deserves.
2- He feels his decision gets overlooked alot.
3- he feels he and paul should have different managers and be able to perform independently and earn independently
4- He wants a fiscal structure where the manager does not get an equal share.

These are some of the grievances i was able to pick up.
Now, how do we address it?

1- There album should become 50percent peter and 50percent paul with no credit to individual works.
1b- Promotion of music should be 30 percent peter and 30 percent paul. Jude has the veto power over the remaining 40 percent.
2- Decision making should be on quota basis unless in an emergency situation. Jude should have the veto power of 40 percent of decisions, while peter and paul share 60%
3- Peter should be allowed to have his own manager which he will pay out of his own pocket.
3b- The company should hire a road manager which will handle all their tours professionally.
4- Well, this is family business and jude is not only a manager, he is also a partner with creative inputs, licensing and publishing rights. i feel the sharing structure should remain perfectly equal except in cases where one of the twin brothers perform individually.

I have managed some some successful l brands in Nigeria and i have realized that sometimes, issues come up and if it is not addressed as soon as it arises, it leads to negative sentiments which will harm the business.

The issue with P-square has gone beyond professional inconveniences. There is a lot of negative personal sentiments and this has made the issue even more complicated.
The professional work flow can be resolved but i am not sure about the personal life.

Finally, people like Teebillz and tiwa savage and their whole crew should be black-listed by the management of p-square
[/b]

14 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=theoptimist298 post=43952139]What was Teebilz trying to achieve by telling Peter that Paul said he's not a writer? Is he trying to cause beef between brothers for his amusement? I'm not a tribalist but I've noticed this same trait among many yoruba pple. Apologies to the yoruba folks who are not like that

/quote] So if it was you, you will keep mute bah shocked

I fear you!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:

Did I hit a nerve. I'm not a politician so I can speak the truth

I believe it is only a patient of cerebral palsy that would type such and not expect a response. You are not a tribalist, yet that was the only part your impaired brain could pick out.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sirchris961(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well i have follow this there gist a2z including this long story in lindaikeji blog before. It came to nairaland Bt all i see in this their trouble is supremacy who is d decisions maker please let us fast and pray so. That them will be back again thanks my dear nairalander the fasting begin tomorrow
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by shejane: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
But I don't judge from one side sha till I hear paul's version of the story.. Before I will give my judgement....

Nobody fit paint himself black nah.. We all play victims in life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by feaworaoja007: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Funny nobody's interested in all this their stories!
We av our own ish 2 sort out jhoor!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43952636][/quote]

So if I tell u something that's capable of causing beef btw me and my brother, u would tell my brother? I fear u more

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
shejane:
Peter you problem is that you feel jude is eating where he did not sow... All this long story is not necessary.. You want 40% 40% 20% unfortunately paul want it equal.... I can understand

Lesson: never mix business nd family together. It doesn't work. Talking from experience myself

What about the way they treat his songs?

I feel that Paul and Jude are the twins

And he is right, it is purely business

8 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by omoyemirally(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
I honestly feel sorry for peter. He must av been tru a lot in d hands of paul and jude. But wateva d case may be,dey sud settle their differences. Together we stand and divided we fall.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:

So if I tell u something that's capable of causing beef btw me and my brother, u would tell my brother? I fear u more

I would o because your brother needs to be cautious of you

If he fails to, anything that happens to will be my amusement

Because I don't believe in that family jargon

Family can kill and I so love myself that I can't sacrifice my peace of mind for a sibling that do not care about me!

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by epadomo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
God go take over una situation. Somebody say AMEN!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by tolastikha: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Simply put, illiteracy. Get Square a renowned firm of Chartered Administrators and all these complaints will evaporate. Contact T.O. AJEMITSOGBE & ASSOCIATES, a firm of Chartered Administrators in Asaba, Delta State on 08073737424 or @ tola.ogbe@hotmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by olayinkaj2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
I knew Jude would have been the problem, he always wanted to be the boss. If all peter said are true, then they really ganged up against him. Paul should be careful because if he begin to have problems with jude later on, hin own payan go worse. Instead of agbaya jude to settle matter, hin come dey put more fuel.

9 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by NwaTeacher1: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Can this story affect the price of fuel? I bought 150naira today. Guy na una cup of tea ooo! If una scatter na una mata
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by bennifield11(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude and paul should be flogged!24 stokes for jude and 12 strokes for paul

6 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ikombe: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
BE811APP:

My heart goes out to those that will become unemployed as a result of dis break up..
their dancers, drummers, pianist, singers, Kaffy and her husband
... angry angry angry
werey

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I believe it is only a patient of cerebral palsy that would type such and not expect a response. You are not a tribalist, yet that was the only part your impaired brain could pick out.

Why the insults? There's a name for pple like u but I'm not gonna mention it, I can't be dragged to ur level. I have a good mind to put u in ur place but I'm not gonna do that. Dont wanna hurt ur emotions. Let's reason logically if u are able to do this. Now, what if I've observed this same behavior from several other people and they all happen to be yorubas? Is that still circumstantial? Dosent that make it plausible?
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by stonemasonn: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Choi this Jude don hammer ooo, imagine 3-way money and property splitting. If na me be Jude I no go allow P-square split till eternity, no matter what I go settle any issue amicably. Money is good Ooo; Imagine what Jude will be doing now if there was nothing like P-square? The guy for dey terminus now for Jos dey call passengers, lol.

9 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Ezenwanne: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
I saw myself in Peter's story. If ur siblings gang up against u and always give u attitude, ur name na "Sorry!" Bt truth is, they must ve misunderstood u and formed opinion abt u. It's either u swallow d bitter pill - kneel down & cry for their mercy, even when in actual sense, ur d offended, so u win them back - or u stay on ur own hoping that wt time they realize their mistakes and come to you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
fireforfire:
Im begining to see reasons with Peter.Agbaya jude cnt reconcile his younger ones.
Hes busy hustling for equal rights
Peter is just trying to appeal to pity. He is trying to make jude the scape goat. Years ago, during Paul's wedding, Peter picked up the mic and told everyone how disappointed he was with his twin brother for not naming his so after him because him (peter) named his own son after Paul. I think Peter have a running battle with Paul for long. Jude is just an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by rhymaster: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
But why do the bigots keep blaming Lola (Peter's wife?) or is there something else??

Sadly, this is a difficult situation but what is wrong in having a structure? There is a family relationship and a business relationship and having a structure would help more than not! Two things that are sure to destroy any relationship between two or more people are 1. money 2 women.

A formal, objective structure is the best way to ameliorate many issues that would creep up in future!

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by mooremedia: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
see what success does
BTW I didn't know one person sang ejeajo and shekini.
Please Psquare kindly resolve,because if you guys actually part it means nothing good in life is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by 9ja4show: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Before you take side ,remember Peter , Paul and judge are blood brothers , forget that twins thing..they are family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
theoptimist298:

Why the insults? There's a name for pple like u but I'm not gonna mention it, I can't be dragged to ur level. I have a good mind to put u in ur place but I'm not gonna do that. Dont wanna hurt ur emotions. Let's reason logically if u are able to do this. Now, what if I've observed this same behavior from several other people and they all happen to be yorubas? Is that still circumstantial? Dosent that make it plausible?

There's something called common sense which you seem to lack. Knowing Nairaland to be a den of twisted bigots, you still dropped such a comment. You know it would derail the topic and a fresh battle ground would be declared open for misguided nonentities which you seem to be their leader. Is it also circumstantial that the Igbos always blame the Yorubas for their woes, right from the civil war till this moment? You managed to drag TeeBillz into their fuckery even when it was just an innocent comment he made, probably unaware of the talks going round that Peter is terrible at song writing? Again, your brain is impaired and you already dragged yourself to the barest minimum when you dropped the initial comment.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by kevoh(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jackson 5 were once the rave of the town, the first black group to win the hearts of white americans and yet they split due to various family conflict given rise to a mega super legend in the person of MICHAEL JACKSON.

Peter if you want to go solo please go ahead, those that will support you will still support you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.