Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (68146 Views)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Babstobex(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Iyen kode kan aiye...awon adagba ma daanu...mtcheeew... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Jacko1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
carry knife chook una sef
Wat is all this
Brothers that you suffered with
Ate from same plate
Bath together
I lik ma brothers money can neva change us
We d ppl u r tellin all these stuff are we the ones that wil solve them
Shameful shameful
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by DeeDeeDee: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
This number of INTERNET USERS and over 500 more reading this at this time of the day means P-SQUARE is BIG and they don't even know it. STRUCTURE is KEY to ANY BUSINESS, FAMILY is EVERYTHING to any sensible man. Peter, Paul and Jude PLEASE by FAMILY ENOUGH to HAVE A STRUCTURE for PSQUARE.

GOD has lifted you guys, blessed you beyond your imaginations, be wise and appreciative enough to manage it.

JUDE, manage your brothers with a fatherly maturity. Manage their wealth in the fear of God. You can't loose anything IF you do BUT the way you are going, you might loose EVERYTHING.

PAUL, never forsake your twin brother.

PETER, try harder and work things out with your brothers.

WE love PSQUARE. Do not let PSQUARE die guys.

I smell a lot of EGO in the room filled with the 3 of you. This is where JUDE should show maturity.

Jude, Peter and Paul think of your Mum, think of your fans, think of your children, your legacies. Your paths will surely be rough but you guys should be tough.

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by modath(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
sexaddict08:
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!!
how many times I call u?
if u no want make thunder fire u and separate
u permanently from your brothers, stop
disturbing us.

You are a wicked somebori. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by optional1(f): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
O ga oooo
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ginteriors: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
yang:
The day the Yoruba woman came in, i knew that was the end of psquare

Funny thing is that the two idiots dont know how big they are outside the zooo

Grow up

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sahin4real(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude Okoye is the causes of all this problem.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Saintgeo: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Guilty or not guilty? Not guilty. Bro you are on the better lean
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by topsylopsy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I believe it is only a patient of cerebral palsy that would type such and not expect a response. You are not a tribalist, yet that was the only part your impaired brain could pick out.
epic response. I love your sense of reasoning.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by noblegrex: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
End time fight. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Everything will pass away but none of my word will go unfulfilled.just as the rain will not poured without wetting the ground,that's how my word will not go unfulfilled. He who has ears.let him hear.the wars,troubles,hatred,hunger,sickness,different kind of deseases evrywhere etc
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sarutobie(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter You told your brother not to take issues to the media, and in the same breath you go spilling this epistle? There are 3 sides to a story, your side,his side and the truth..make una go settle unasefs jare...

Your own side of the story might be compelling and convincing,until Paul and Jude tells their own and theirs might end up being even much more compelling and convincing..

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Thayay(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
If this story is true, then i really feel for Peter. Even if everyone should betray, it shouldn't be from someone's twin bro. I can never experience this from my twin bro, and vice versa.....He can never go this extent

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude needs to unify the group and no divide it. Settle pending issues by tabling them and having honest discussion on them and not all this macho attitude and older broda stunts to cause division and keeping quiet about it.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by sarutobie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
livinbygrace:
Peter is having problem with Jude because he married a Yoruba woman and that was the reason why he never attended their wedding.Jude is a very bleeping tribalist.
You will make a very good judge.. So you concluded all this from one person's side of the story?

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ireneony(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
Juicy gist....

I think Peter will do better than Paul.... Shekini and Eje ajo were hits....that bring it in was just an annoyingly boring song.
girl there is a differencs btw writing and singing. Peter did sing the song alone but he didn't write. Try and read the interview again.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Smooyis(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude should behave more maturely and allow peace to reign. Let each of them have his own manager while psquare remains.

I feel for Peter though. You will overcome their hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Laryne(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmm...since you're letting all out, what's uo with Sound City? I really want to hear from one of the horses mouth!
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by mich2012: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Icecomrade:

I ve always blamed Peter after this interview I've realised that Paul is a very big Dondi

What's family when there is no respect for one another

And what do you think you should be called for judging based on an account of one of the parties alone? Help me answer it!

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by swizmony(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude should know better. Better structure is not a bad idea. Familiarity affects bizness negatively.
From this piece I just read I think psquare is gone for good. This doesn't look like a stunt. This is a real issue at hand and if not resolved amicably may not augur well for anyone and their respective images.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by repogirl(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
ireneony:
girl there is a differencs btw writing and singing. Peter did sing the song alone but he didn't write. Try and read the interview again.
I know he didn't write it na. Peter is more of a performer and he dances really well too.

Not being a writer doesn't mean he won't do well. Whitney Houston never wrote any of her songs but she did quite well. Even Usher Raymond sings and dances to songs he didn't write.

As far as he performs the songs well and his voice is not off key, he will do quite well.

I think he also has an ear for what people, especially young folks like to hear. It's obvious he loves dance music which is what most young folks enjoy.

I see him going far anyways.He also obviously knows how to draw endorsements.

He is still very talented even if he is not a singer/ song writer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Cherryf(f): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
It realy hurts wen ur family conspires against u imagine hw we feel wen frnds betray us talk of family..... peter rly went tru a lot its wel

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by SirDavico(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
And to think that people had been busy pointing fingers the wrong way!
Sad.
BTW, sibblings' rivalry's been in existence since the time of Cain and Abel

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Skykid1208(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jude messed up big time

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by eLcastro(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg wen dey start gettin nasty lyk ma state rivers wake me up....til den.,i wil juz say dey lukin 4 a way 2 outshine "Olajumoke" diz 2016...which is really nt fair 2 me...
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
yang:
The day the Yoruba woman came in, i knew that was the end of psquare

Funny thing is that the two idiots dont know how big they are outside the zooo

slowpoke did u even read the interview

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Jabioro: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have never comment on the on this psquare issue Let tell you guy with picture of I saw that guy red should lay off otherwise he destroy the first phase and his going for the second face in which is going to be fatal..
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Jabioro: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have never comment on the on this psquare issue Let tell you guy with picture of I saw that guy red should lay off otherwise he destroy the first phase and his going for the second phace in which is going to be fatal..
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Make we talk true jude is the curse of this problems between Peter and Paul,dat guy jude na agbaya jare

1 Like

Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ikorodureporta: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wen owu go begin blow una, no body go tell una. None of u guyz will excel as a solo artiste.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by Aheadwealth: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
They are alright in their views but they may never recover all they will lose.
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by danbrowndmf(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oboi come read o cc softvio
Re: Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview by ireneony(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
repogirl:
I know he didn't write it na. Peter is more of a performer and he dances really well too.

Not being a writer doesn't mean he won't do well. Whitney Houston never wrote any of her songs but she did quite well. Even Usher Raymond sings and dances to songs he didn't write.

As far as he performs the songs well and his voice is not off key, he will do quite well.

I think he also has an ear for what people, especially young folks like to hear. It's obvious he loves dance music which is what most young folks enjoy.

I see him going far anyways.He also obviously knows how to draw endorsements.

He is still very talented even if he is not a singer/ song writer.
wait to paul side of the story before drawing conclusion. Remember years ago when d'bang was ranting abt the whole mohit saga but Where is he today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.