Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Make Your Husband Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Husband Happy. (5823 Views)

This Photo Of A Lady Wishing Her Husband Happy Birthday Got People Talking / Sweet Ways To Make Your Husband Happy / Toyin Aimakhu Wishes Her Ex Husband Happy Birthday On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Studies have shown that a large percentage of married men who engage in extra marital affairs, are Unhappy in their marriage. Psychologists say the men also want attention, contrary to popular opinion that men are not emotionally dependent. You can make you man happy by practicing the following tips.

1. Make sex a priority: Every man wants good sex. Your ability to manage the chores at home and still make out time to pleasure your husband, will earn his respect and admiration. Infact you can reward him with sex points if he helps with the chores. Try it.

2. Make your home a haven: You husband wants to come back to a peaceful home, and into your loving arms. How do you greet him when he comes back? Do you just greet passively or casually ask him how his day was? Greet him with excitement. Tell him how much you have missed him. Make him feel welcome in his home. The homeis where the husband should feel safest.

3. Meet your man’s needs: Listen to the needs of yoru husband. Men appreciate women who put them and their needs first. Do not complain. His need could be sex, food, time out. Try to compromise.

4. Tell him he is the head: When you choose to submit to your husband, you fuel his ego. When a man’s ego is fuelled he always wants to be around the person that boosts his ego and here what he or she has to say. This doesn’t mean you become a door mat. What it does mean is that your respect your husband’s decision.

5. Kiss him always: A healthy daily dose of passionate kissing will boost your marriage. Give out plenty of kisses, just like when you were dating.

6. Look Good always: Do not have a wifey mindset. Think like you used to when you were dating. Remember you always wanted to look good for him. You wanted to wow! Him. He wants to see a new you everyday.

7. Bring back date night: Someone once wisely said to me that date nights are less expensive than marriage counseling. When you have time to regularly connect with your spouse to be fun and romantic, you prevent the arctic chill from settling between you. Date nights give you something to look forward to. Make sure they don’t become family business meetings. Guard your date nights as pure recreation and pleasure.

8. Smile and speak kind words to him always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Dyt(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2016
So what does he do to make his wife happy?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by ojay2053(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Please tell them.
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:
by giving her gifts,telling her how much she means alot to you always and always bleeping her real good anytime they have intimacy.....

wouldnt that make you happy as a wife
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2016
D LUCKIEST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO A HOMO SAPIENS IS TO BE BORN A MAN/MALE.
oya @my_future_wife take note and don't 4get to make me happy even if i don't make you happy @nite grin..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Dyt(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
mystic70563:

by giving her gifts,telling her how much she means alot to you always and always bleeping her real good anytime they have intimacy.....

wouldnt that make you happy as a wife

No
Its actually more simple than that
All we want is a man that loves respect adore and gives us all the happiness including having to massage our feet, feed us, clothe us, carry us, infact
Monbo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

No
All we want is a man that loves respect adore and gives us all the happiness including having to massage our feet, feed us, clothe us, carry us, infact
Monbo
cheesy

were you go,
no Monbo here

thats is why una dey regret at last after all the man do to keep you as a wife, you dey still request all these.

all men should bon women for like 6months: no sex, no money, even self no marriage. you go see how humble them go become to any man that come their way
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2016
onyefin:

were you go,
no Monbo here

thats is why una dey regret at last after all the man do to keep you as a wife, you dey still request all these.

all men should bon women for like 6months: no sex, no money, even self no marriage. you go see how humble them go become to any man that come their way

Why you pained
cheesy cheesy cheesy
And women complained to you they can't be without men?
Muchechechrche
Joker
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Man wey wan cheat go cheat grin
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by swiitJese(f): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

So easy, let them follow these steps
grin grin

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one op smiley

My husband will be the luckiest man on earth. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

No
Monbo
cheesy

woah, you sound likes a gal who would be romantic

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nice one op smiley

My husband will be the luckiest man on earth. smiley

really, wat can a gal offer to a guy, if not sex......i'm yet to see a gal that can offer more to me than sex.

phew!!!!
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
mystic70563:

woah, you sound likes a gal who would be romantic

Yes I am a woman that the romantic lives in
wink cheesy
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
mystic70563:

really, wat can a gal offer to a guy, if not sex......i'm yet to see a gal that can offer more to me than sex.

phew!!!!
with your mentality, my dog can't marry you.

Wait!!!

When did you become my husband?

Quote me when you have something intelligent to say undecided
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by chimexdnice1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:

Make money
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Diddyydiva:
with your mentality, my dog can't marry you.

Wait!!!

When did you become my husband?

Quote me when you have something intelligent to say undecided

wat can u offer to a guy if nt sex.....
most of u gals are gold diggers. many of u gals includin u would be all over a guy because of his wealth .
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by dolly28190: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Studies have shown that a large percentage of married men who engage in extra marital affairs, are Unhappy in their marriage. Psychologists say the men also want attention, contrary to popular opinion that men are not emotionally dependent. You can make you man happy by practicing the following tips.

1. Make sex a priority: Every man wants good sex. Your ability to manage the chores at home and still make out time to pleasure your husband, will earn his respect and admiration. Infact you can reward him with sex points if he helps with the chores. Try it.

2. Make your home a haven: You husband wants to come back to a peaceful home, and into your loving arms. How do you greet him when he comes back? Do you just greet passively or casually ask him how his day was? Greet him with excitement. Tell him how much you have missed him. Make him feel welcome in his home. The homeis where the husband should feel safest.

3. Meet your man’s needs: Listen to the needs of yoru husband. Men appreciate women who put them and their needs first. Do not complain. His need could be sex, food, time out. Try to compromise.

4. Tell him he is the head: When you choose to submit to your husband, you fuel his ego. When a man’s ego is fuelled he always wants to be around the person that boosts his ego and here what he or she has to say. This doesn’t mean you become a door mat. What it does mean is that your respect your husband’s decision.

5. Kiss him always: A healthy daily dose of passionate kissing will boost your marriage. Give out plenty of kisses, just like when you were dating.

6. Look Good always: Do not have a wifey mindset. Think like you used to when you were dating. Remember you always wanted to look good for him. You wanted to wow! Him. He wants to see a new you everyday.

7. Bring back date night: Someone once wisely said to me that date nights are less expensive than marriage counseling. When you have time to regularly connect with your spouse to be fun and romantic, you prevent the arctic chill from settling between you. Date nights give you something to look forward to. Make sure they don’t become family business meetings. Guard your date nights as pure recreation and pleasure.

8. Smile and speak kind words to him always.

Love this..can't wait to do all these for my hubby...
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by SINZ: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Suck his dick.
Re: How To Make Your Husband Happy. by sunkee(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tell them too,my wife is exceptional though

(1) (Reply)

Date With A Boring Guy! / Just For Fun: Describe Your Future Wife/husband. / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.