Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) (62402 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by egheleghe(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
sekeyso:
This is another side to this story

The governor threatened to kill election officials hence her need for protection while the results is announced against his party.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by mynd1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mutuwa:
Mynd 1 ..

*where at thou? me don book space for u o! *
I dey here with our Able minister Rotimi Ameachi like hunch back. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by emmjohn: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
egheleghe:

The governor threatened to kill election officials hence her need for protection while the results is announced against his party.

So what is Ibim Seminitari (Ag. MD NDDC) doing there. Is she been protected too?

6 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by doctokwus: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They Said APC Will Never Win One Seat In Rivers Rerun even if Buhari conducted the election...

grin cheesy grin

I have never been a fan of Amaechi because he was the one that saw to the emergence of touts & fraudsters like Wike,but on this issue,i totally endorse this gangster approach he is adopting.
Buhari is too soft on the impunity being perperated by Wike and Fayose.Until Nigeria is cleansed of the likes of Wike and Fayose,counter gangsters like Amaechi are needed to checkmate them.
Amaechi's is fearless,courageous and ready to enter the gutter,mud or even cesspit with Wike and for that he has unalloyed backing of people like me.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by DauraDullard0(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
We will soon know whose telling the truth
Watch channels
I guess you've been busted. Shameless vultures!

3 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by otokx(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Another version is in dailypost newspaper.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by secorn: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
This was the reason why they went to mile one

https://www.nairaland.com/3000682/rivers-rerun-inec-official-fake.
woman was arrested because APC want to use her to rig election in her are

4 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Rotab4life: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
One love LION OF UBIMA..Teach them

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
If this news is true, then its really surprising, and I though people were shouting PDP has already won. That PDP is rivers and rivers is pdp.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Critiqual(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
None of these people are working towards making Rivers State a better place. I see selfish people.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by femiranking28(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jesus this op can lie, op are you in rivers state if you are then you are the king of lies, if you aren't in rivers state then a big shame to you for spreading lie... An electoral officer was arrested with materials and taken to the mile one police station... This morning when Wike got there to know what happened Amaechi stormed the place with army officers to take the woman away.

6 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by afuye(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
You must be silly. Who told you that Funminiyi Afuye is late? Confirm your findings before drawing conclusion
angels09:
angry
police station is not a collation centre..... ask ex Gov. Engr Segun Oni how Ex Gov. Fayemi and APC truncated his votes in his constituency ido/osi after late Funminiyi Afuye burnt down the collation center during the Ekiti State rerun elections.... those results will not stand.

APC should be wiser...they taught us winning by all means.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by femiranking28(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
And as for result in Phalga lol apc is not wining in Phalga at all.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by amtaken(f): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nobody is interested in your bias report or haven't you noticed that?

Fake news everywhere.

hardywaltz:
WIKE BUSTED:

Rivers State Governor, H.E Nyesome Wike, with his Government house police Storm mile one police Station by 7:00am this morning to hijack the results of Port Harcourt City LGA where APC won overwhelmingly by APC 15, 000. PDP 2,000. with him are Senator, Thomson Sekibo, Hon. Azubike Nmenekini, Hon. Ken Chikere, Hon. Austen Akpara. And Hon Victor Ihuwo AKA Vokor.

Amaechi just arrived at the venue
More details shortly.

Today na action film

Monkey smart na when tree near tree
Failed attempt

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
PDP fans be like video or idonbilivit
PDP fans be like the picture is Photoshop
PDP fans be like is propaganda
Na joke I dey o, be4 they start to rain insult on me.

3 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by oganology33(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is the Rivers state Police Command headquarters, Moscow Road, PH. Not Mile one police station.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by homealone2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
@poste stop spraying rumours, Amechia & his APC cohorts were d ones planing to rig d election before PDP cohorts intercept them.

3 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by HugeMac: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

APC Won 10 House of Assembly seats...
I think this should be enough to Impeach the Wiked Murderer.. grin grin

YOU MUMU DIE

7 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by donkayze(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
angels09:
angry
police station is not a collation centre..... ask ex Gov. Engr Segun Oni how Ex Gov. Fayemi and APC truncated his votes in his constituency ido/osi after late Funminiyi Afuye burnt down the collation center during the Ekiti State rerun elections.... those results will not stand.

APC should be wiser...they taught us winning by all means.

sorry brov, u mean Funminiyi Afuye is LATE?
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike is an Aro Bagger cult member, a thug nigga and a former drug dealer..
Cc: mynd1, abagworo, caseless, mutuwa, severussnape, egift, tonyebarcanista
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
homealone2:
@poste stop spraying rumours, Amechia & his APC cohorts were d ones planing to rig d election before PDP cohorts intercept them.
Kill yourself.. Use a very sharp knife and aim to your heart. You'll die quickly and reduce pain.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by amtaken(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Biased news reporting won't do you or your dead party any good.

APC = All Polluted Congress .

4 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by PrinceAfo911(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is the fake news I was talking about, even the blind knows which party loyalist (APC ) posted it.
I'm in Rivers state, APC has been disgraced.

5 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Believe this op at your own detriment. Wike stormed the police station to frustrate the release of an INEC collation officer arrested for falsifying results. The true story is already trending on twitter
Do the DPO or AIG take orders from the Governor or IGP, who is answerable to the President?
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
lilprinze:
who dash APC up to 15000 votes in port Harcourt
siddon dia & kontunu askin my left ball stu.upid kweshion grin

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by potential228(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
I pity wike! He will know what amechi is made with... Amaechi wike's nightmare
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Btruth: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rivers state election has really turn to season film. cool
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by tinsel: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=otokx post=43939165]Rivers State politics if converted to kilowatts can power the entire Africa.

Excess Power[/quote
Nawaa

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by oribi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
when i read all this post i just cry cry cry cry...what has both party done for we the citizen...we have been infected with greed and not good governance
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Police can provide protection for them at INEC headquarters, can't they?
Hey boy, quit that talk. Police station is better. We don't want Wike's thugs and gangsters to hijack results and kill our corpers tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by bigx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC Liars!

4 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by MoneyGreen(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
siddon dia & kontunu askin my left ball stu.upid kweshion grin
grin
Can your left balls talk? That dude na mugu!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.