Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) (62405 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by henrysam(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Old pictures of gubernatorial election of 2015
Stop deceiving yourself OP
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by yunnyp(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is disgraceful to the Inec Official...

We are now in Operation Voters protect your Votes...

Am highly disappointed...

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by BeauHomme: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They Said APC Will Never Win One Seat In Rivers Rerun even if Buhari conducted the election...

grin cheesy grin

I just dey laff you gringringrin

On a more serious note, Ngene you really need to stop doing this to yourself. Take a chill, otherwise the depression and high BP waiting for you no get age-mate.

I still dey laff yougringringrin

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by SESSOL: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
What kind of fake news is this. Misleading readers. What happened here is that the woman in black cap is INEC collation officer was colluding with APC and was arrested by the police with fake result sheets. When pdp members came to ensure that the woman is not freed amaechi came with soldiers to effect her release.

2 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
With the current situation of the country... I still see people e-fighting over PDP APC amaechi and wike... Hmmmm.... Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they got.... lipsrsealed cool

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by BeauHomme: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
I heard Ibim Semenitari's interview on Rythmn FM Port Harcourt. If the newspaper reports on this incident are anything to go by, it then means Ibim can lie for Africa, Lai Mohammed's replacement in the making.

Please, anyone on ground? What's the present situation at Mile One? Was Amaechi able to effect her release? Please I need update.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
henryhemon:

You ve no home training. I wish i could see you in real life make you call me mumu? I go break your leg .

Threatening on social Media...I think u are actually a mumu like he called u. And don't even try to threaten me cuz... lipsrsealed cool

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC thread

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
saliu adeoti sorry...
donkayze:

sorry brov, u mean Funminiyi Afuye is LATE?
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by jay6records: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
xakakes:
Op you just implicated your APC desperate riggers with pictorial evidence;look at your pictures APC members are coming out of the police station after probably working on the results sheets while the governor you accused is not even close by.If I am the governor and I got a tip off that Amaechi and co have gone to the police station of course I will go there too to prevent them from doing anything funny with the masses mandates.APC a party of shame!I spit on Amaechi's grave

U make sense... the pictures says it all

2 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Liam86:

story teller, how about this versions of the picture? why is Oga Amaechi and Dakuku so disappointed if their 15k votes is being protected inside?

The PDP's narrative is that that woman was arrested for electoral fraud in favour of APC, looks more credible otherwise why did the APC chairman have to remove his cap to cover the woman's face??

Truth would be out at last, it's just as inevitable as rain.

God bless you. It's just common sense but most people here on Nairaland don't seem to have one.

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by DerrickzB: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
WIKE BUSTED:

Rivers State Governor, H.E Nyesome Wike, with his Government house police Storm mile one police Station by 7:00am this morning to hijack the results of Port Harcourt City LGA where APC won overwhelmingly by APC 15, 000. PDP 2,000. with him are Senator, Thomson Sekibo, Hon. Azubike Nmenekini, Hon. Ken Chikere, Hon. Austen Akpara. And Hon Victor Ihuwo AKA Vokor.

Amaechi just arrived at the venue
More details shortly.

Today na action film

Monkey smart na when tree near tree
Failed attempt

How much did they pay you.... I have read these news before somewhere else.. why pervert information... Ur hatred is visible.. its obvious u r an APC member... wike went to change election result... Just hear urself... who has been moving around with army terrorising d city of pH??... Don't just jump up and talk shit when u don't know shiii... #APCpropagandist... u all will fail... Does wike look like he is trying to force his way in.. what's ibim doing I inside d station... Don't misinform d public abeg u... #Wailers... I mean.. #EndTimeWailers..

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by chrixus(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
amuokuko:
APC fraud!

Winning with 15k votes for this low turn out election is like believing that Oduduwa came down from heaven with chain...
but you believe jesus ascende to heaven with no support

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by kenmaro: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
This result of APC 15,000 and PDP 2,000 votes are doctored figures. How come both figures are round figures with no fractions like 15,102 and 2,235? Do you think this is possible? Even if it is, it shouldn't be a round figure on both sides. Our politicians are all a bunch of disappointment disgracing and causing shame to Nigeria. I have never believed in this present govt anti-corruption & and change agenda neither did i also had faith in the past govts too. None of them has shown true qualities of leading Nigeria in the right direction with true honesty and patriotism. I see deceipt in all of them. May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
sekeyso:
This is another side to this story

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE gone wrong cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by sheubaba2013: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
That morning I was in that area but didn't know something like that was going on, I just saw a some mobile police van with mobile police men fully inside. Oga o
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by kenchylala: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
WIKE BUSTED:

Rivers State Governor, H.E Nyesome Wike, with his Government house police Storm mile one police Station by 7:00am this morning to hijack the results of Port Harcourt City LGA where APC won overwhelmingly by APC 15, 000. PDP 2,000. with him are Senator, Thomson Sekibo, Hon. Azubike Nmenekini, Hon. Ken Chikere, Hon. Austen Akpara. And Hon Victor Ihuwo AKA Vokor.

Amaechi just arrived at the venue
More details shortly.

Today na action film

Monkey smart na when tree near tree
Failed attempt

Find out the real story n get back to us

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=jayhumble post=43947861]

Threatening on social Media...I think u are actually a mumu like he called u. And don't even try to threaten me cuz... lipsrsealed

Internet allows fools who ordinarily in real life can't even get close to you the right to insult you. I don't blame you though I blame your mother who should have aborted you.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
henryhemon:
Internet allows fools who ordinarily in real life can't even get close to you the right to insult you. I don't blame you though I blame your mother who should have aborted you.

Young man who are you and what makes you think I can't talk to you or face you in real life... You are a small boy and I'm 100% sure you can't even come closer if you see me in real life. I'll really deal with you and if you doubt me, I'll give u an open venue to come say crap to my face fvckboi
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by koboko69: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
sekeyso:
This is another side to this story
i don't understand. How can someone not see this caps are 2 different caps entirely.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by koboko69: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
You APC dimwits are such ppathological LIARS. Imagine this OP coming to spread false news here?

Here's the REAL STORY!!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-inec-collation-officer-port-harcourt-lga-caught-amaechi-fake-result-sheets-photos/

And pictures to back up APC fraud. ..its such a bloody shame that a ruling party can be this desperate

Even when u guys can clearly see those caps are different. Your hate will not let u say the truth

1 Like

Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by koboko69: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
ASKQUESTIONS:

God bless you. It's just common sense but most people here on Nairaland don't seem to have one.

Na una nor get common sense. So those caps are the same caps? Even when u are not blind. U people juat propagating false hood
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
jayhumble:

Young man who are you and what makes you think I can't talk to you or face you in real life... You are a small boy and I'm 100% sure you can't even come closer if you see me in real life. I'll really deal with you and if you doubt me, I'll give u an open venue to come say crap to my face fvckboi

I went thru your profile you got no identity now you have challenged me give me the date and place.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
henryhemon:

I went thru your profile you got no identity now you have challenged me give me the date and place.

I know u are a coward and u won't dare come out of your peephole but I'll be at opebi roundabout after working hours tomorrow 6pm. Look for a yellow guy standing by a BMW and come say your shit to my face. That's even if you r in Lagos Fvckboi
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari shld hav withdrawn all wike security,how i miss obj.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by barcaboi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! Bro you're pained!

Ain't no APPOINTED Minister can stop an ELECTED Governor... chisel that into your brain!

And what are election materials doing in a federally controlled police station?

See huz talking bout Field Day... Well I trust Rivers people to pull a bayelsa-esque protest if results are manufactured!
same way Wike was when Ameachi was Gov and he was bn threatened. ...he was even a junior minister then u like Ameachi who controls all the transport ministry
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by henryhemon(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
jayhumble:

I know u are a coward and u won't dare come out of your peephole but I'll be at opebi roundabout after working hours tomorrow 6pm. Look for a yellow guy standing by a BMW and come say your shit to my face. That's even if you r in Lagos Fvckboi

You make noise and throw insults. That's all you 're good at.
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
henryhemon:

You make noise and throw insults. That's all you 're good at.

Next time you try to be a good boi
Re: Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) by Olafisoyem: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRYCE:
Lol! Bro you're pained!

Ain't no APPOINTED Minister can stop an ELECTED Governor... chisel that into your brain!

And what are election materials doing in a federally controlled police station?

See huz talking bout Field Day... Well I trust Rivers people to pull a bayelsa-esque protest if results are manufactured!
My brother federal and state no be the same thing o! Power pass power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / China Opens Police Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.