Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? (6169 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by kayswag726: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
I want to study chemical engineering, but i don't know which school to choose,Futa was my first choice but unfortunately they are not offering it
So which school is very okay in chem eng,updated syllabus, pratical and theory wise?
With good job opportunity, after school

Suggestions, advice are welcome
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by zinachidi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
FuTo
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by chiefolododo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chemical Engineering . Guy you sure say na wetin you want study be dat?
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by kayswag726: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
chiefolododo:
Chemical Engineering . Guy you sure say na wetin you want study be dat?
Yes,anything wrong
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by kayswag726: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
zinachidi:
FuTo

Heard they do less practical
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
You still dey ask?

I recommend to you: UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI

my brother, after graduation you will get automatic jobs either with Massob, Ipob, BHaram, and preferably you can travel to Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by NOBODYY: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Unilorin shocked shocked
The poster above me is high on some expiredd weed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by babyfaceafrica: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Unilag,ui or fUTa
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by kayswag726: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
EastGold:
You still dey ask?

I recommend to you: UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI

my brother, after graduation you will get automatic jobs either with Massob, Ipob, BHaram, and preferably you can travel to Afghanistan.

U okay,its nt funny
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
kayswag726:

U okay,its nt funny
I well pass u Sule.
Why can't u make use of ur jamb handbook or prospectus?
Must you come here to ask nonsense?
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by Kunlexic(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Try OAU bro...they started the first department of chem engr in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Chemical Engineering? by Futurecrown(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Go to your favorite school and graduate with good result, i mean minimum of 2.1. Discard all this school ranting cos all Nigeria schools are thesame.

(1) (Reply)

26 Mind-blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew About People / Girl Who Sheds Her Skin Every Six Weeks Thrown Out Of School [graphic Photos] / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.