Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? (38518 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by eDoc: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
mencade5:
Please bear with me. The thread is a bit long. This thread is about me and not my friend. (lol)

i honestly need mature advise from the married and matured folks here.

I am in a very serious relationship with this lady. This is our 12th months together and i plan to propose to her in few months time.

I observe that she has hot temper. Each time we had little misunderstanding she flare up and wouldnt calm down for us to resolve and settle it amicably.

Being a gentleman i believe there are no perfect relationships. Quarrels and disagreements must pop up no matter what.

Yesterday we quarreled due to certain issue we had agreed on. I must confess i caused it but i was quick to realise it and apologise but she wouldnt listen. She made an attempt to call a friend of hers to report the issue. I stopped her. She again wanted to call her pastor too i blocked her hands and was surprise why she is inviting third parties to our matter. She was even voicing it out for people to hear us quarreling and i was calming her down to lower her voice.

This lady is the type every man needs. Religious, good cook, prayerful and she gives me advise on so many occasion.

Her parents are late and she was abandoned by her brothers and sisters due to change of religion. I dont know maybe this affected her attitude.

I myself i have my own wrong sides yet i am ready to accept her wrong and hope she do the same to me. But she wouldnt.

I have talked to her about her anger and made her understand that it is not good for us. Yet yesterdays event surprised me.

Please sorry about the long post. I just need advise or advises about how to handle this issue with my woman.

To add she is 23 and i am 29 years.

You never marry,yet you called her your wife.
My observation is this,she may have grown up in an environment where been right or correct as other people call it is solidly enforced,i used the word enforced because in a situation where an individual sees every incident as been right or wrong,can be deadly,they see everything on face value and always need witnesses to confirm and valid their opinion of been the one that is correct,hence the call she attempted to make to the pastor and neighbours,if that is the case it is not an anger issue,it's letting things go even when they are right,so that the individual learns from such experience,
When see becomes a mother,she go so drum into your kids heads,their undoings,

My advise make her understand,that we can not be all right,all the time,and even if we are,it shouldn't be a contest of who should back down first.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by eDoc: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
coretechng1:
Anger is not compatible with the bolded.

Actually anger is a human characteristics,it's the ability to control it,that make you more human and less of a beast.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by franugo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingJhean:

Do you think since I believe prayer works, I would walk into fire and pray not to get burnt? No I would not that would be testing God and I don't fancy doing that

so why exactly would u think dt prayer would make d babe less cantakerous then?
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by 100Cents: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
MARKone:

Let me advice you as a Junior brother, hold on to that proposal first, till you are sure that she will change, or that you can fully accommodate her anger issues, against all odds. You see, a lot of people do notice some character or attitudinal flaws in their partners during courtship, yet they end up getting married hoping that they can manage it, but they end up getting burnt wishing that union never happened. Anger Is a little fit of madness, it can get dangerous and deadly, as that person at that moment, might not know what he or she is doing. I am telling you from experience, hold on till you are sure, start by telling her plainly that you can't continue with relationship, if she doesn't change. And you, I hope you no be the type wey dey make pesin craze.

He is in love..

His heart is beating kpokpo dikpo..
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by 100Cents: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
x240:
it is not your job to treat her. She has a personal disorder and anger is the only way for her to show it.

What she needs is a psychiatrist to help her overcome her anger issues. You aren't qualified enough and since you play a dominant role in her life and you are a trigger for her anger period. You aren't suited to really help her effectively.

Visiting a mental health practitioner doesn't have to be only when someone is walking unclad on the streets.

She may have chemical imbalances which doubles her anxiety levels and causes such anger episodes and may be given long term medications, things to avoid to help her overcome this.

Her own characteristics is even peculiar as she always likes to make a scene by shouting and inviting third parties. Just a warning to you.... It would aggravate if you continue with her without seeking medical help. She would drag you outside and your neighborhood would have to come settle numerous quarrels and I fear you would spiral out of control one day. Slap her to calm her down or show your superior and things might spiral out of control. It's already happening(You blocking her hands from making phone calls) What wkuld be next? Lock her indoors and wrestle her to the floor so she can't cause a scene?

Truth is, this is not something you overcome in a day. It takes years to undo 20 years of attitude, environment and nature. Stay safe.

He assumes its a small issue.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
komododragons:
this is what WOMEN always know how to do!

talk talk talk and abuse.

who will even marry you!

have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by khadupsie(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
First of, thank your star she's wife to be am glad you haven't married her yet! Am telling you Plssssssssssss.... don't settle for someone like this o. As in I can't express the Pleeeeeeeease enough. You are going to end up drain, disgusted and fed up and you will want to get out of the marriage when you have had enough. Trust me I know what am saying.

The part where you say her parents are gone and no family in her life says it all... don't do it!!! The foundation is messed up already don't go building castle or messy foundation, it will collapse... You can't fix her o, except God

I know what am saying dude... Don't Marry Her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by doveda: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
komododragons:
this is what WOMEN always know how to do!

talk talk talk and abuse.

who will even marry you!

have a nice day
Is that what your mother does?

Sexist pig!

Loser!
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
mencade5:
Please bear with me. The thread is a bit long. This thread is about me and not my friend. (lol)

I am in a very serious relationship with this lady. This is our 12th months together and i plan to propose to her in few months time.

I observe that she has hot temper. Each time we had little misunderstanding she flare up and wouldnt calm down for us to resolve and settle it amicably.

Being a gentleman i believe there are no perfect relationships. Quarrels and disagreements must pop up no matter what.

Yesterday we quarreled due to certain issue we had agreed on. I must confess i caused it but i was quick to realise it and apologise but she wouldnt listen. She made an attempt to call a friend of hers to report the issue. I stopped her. She again wanted to call her pastor too i blocked her hands and was surprise why she is inviting third parties to our matter. She was even voicing it out for people to hear us quarreling and i was calming her down to lower her voice.

This lady is the type every man needs. Religious, good cook, prayerful and she gives me advise on so many occasion.

Her parents are late and she was abandoned by her brothers and sisters due to change of religion. I dont know maybe this affected her attitude.

I myself i have my own wrong sides yet i am ready to accept her wrong and hope she do the same to me. But she wouldnt.

I have talked to her about her anger and made her understand that it is not good for us. Yet yesterdays event surprised me.

Please sorry about the long post. I just need advise or advises about how to handle this issue with my woman.

Its better 4 one 2 be laughed at 4 being unmarried than 4 one's marriage 2 be laughter free. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by doveda: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
SmartChoices:
dear take it easy o... epe ke lenu Hajia?

Not my fault embarassed
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by profx4real(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
A Gurl of 23! She's 2 Fucking young 2 be raged n angered in dt manner.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Rockstar2014(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Same thing is applicable to my case; my fiancee and I have been together for 3yrs now and I sincerely want to marry her after her service next year, we are so much in love with each other and she can be very lovely, caring and warm to be with on a normal day but when she gets angry it takes a mature and patient man to calm her down again and this has been my fear because I don't want to have high blood pressure in the future.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by goodmorning40: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
olarhtunji:

Disappointed in you for your comment
Did u wake up on the left side of life today or u just like being silly
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by mencade5(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
agrovick:
Mencade5 my nigga, I dey see as them ladies they remind you of those days. Doh
the thing tire me my brother agrovick. Them ladies are ready to deal with me after all d trauma i caused them.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by mencade5(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
xynerise:
If you don't want your alarm to ring, don't set it.

Mencade5, na that type of woman fit you sef. Women basher paying for his crime against "Womanity" grin
antelope hahaaha......i no do anything to ladies ooo. I deserve a nice woman.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
mencade5:
antelope hahaaha......i no do anything to ladies ooo. I deserve a nice woman.

You don't undecided

you have just started grin
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by mencade5(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

You don't undecided

you have just started grin
i cover myself with the blood of jesus. Ur plan no go work.
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by olarhtunji(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2016
goodmorning40:
Did u wake up on the left side of life today or u just like being silly

nothing made sense in ur statement at all...
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by yomisley: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2016
franugo:

ur post is kinda confusing. seemed like u were encouraging him 2 be more violent...then u advised him nt 2 be violent,..then u said he shud be more violentgrin

lol am not honored by a man who beat his wife, so i can nvr advice that. they are so many way to earn respect, he should figure that out bros... am not saying one should not fall in love but not to be stupid. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by goodmorning40: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

nothing made sense in ur statement at all...
Go back to sleep
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by davidif: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
mencade5:

Wow! she has anger issues and you still went ahead and married her??
Re: My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lolladey:
You no get the number of her mumu button?

Wetin be yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.