Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) (85316 Views)

Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Bluffly: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
NaLaugh:
Do you people even realize they're dressed for a water destination? (even the little girls outfit indicates this). undecided

They're either walking to/from the beach, pool or a water park around the corner.

The beach is literally on my street, and during the summer, people of all ages, shapes and sizes walk down the street with their kids, dressed this way.. EVERY day.

The US isn't Nigeria. Then again, even in Nigeria, I'm sure ladies wear bikinis at the beach and pools with their kids.
The "holier than thou" levels in Nigeria are too damn high.
Excuses. Tell me why the boy is well clothed. There is nothing like beach case here. Is beach for females alone? If not then the boy should have been dressed beach like too.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP where are the graphic pictures >:

Please don't blame her, female cloths are very expensive so she cld only afford to dress reasonably for the boy
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by NaLaugh: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bluffly:

Excuses. Tell me why the boy is well clothed. There is nothing like beach case here. Is beach for females alone? If not then the boy should have been dressed beach like too.

What gains do I get in making "excuses" for them or anyone? undecided

All I've said are FACTS.

FACT 1 - This is a standard, normal, everyday, routine (need more synonyms?) outfit most females were around a water destination here.

FACT 2 - I'm speaking from firsthand observation and not "I hear say."

Now, whether you choose to label it decent or indecent is your prerogative, but that doesn't make it "abnormal" in this society.

If you walk down the street (assuming you're in Nigeria) and see a few girls in tight jeans, do you think twice about it? Most likely not.
However, if that happened in Saudi Arabia, it would be a different case, and their forums would probably tag it "graphic."

The point is, all societies are different, bro. It's really not that serious.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by chidiandre(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerians can judge ....do u know her reasons..... noo u are just judging
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by olempe(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
sephryneyo:
This is what happen when you fall in love
with Olosho and you marry her
True story!
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by cybriz82(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
2face and buhari need to do a dna test..walai see how e resemble 2face papa.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Pamelayoung: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Her daughter too is dressed like dat only d son is decently dressed.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by sunshine1974(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
But wetin concern u?
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by sunshine1974(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
I think I prefer this than a lady completely dressed like a masquerade or will I call it a ninja.....i can remember my niece saw one in the market at Ilorin far back and she almost fainted thinking she has seen a masquerade....the only thing left was for her to carry cane for flogging.....i think dis is more decent than that one.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sure way to let better breeze reach and circulate

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by akinwale123(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
She no well at all......
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
photoshop tinz
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by m20208899: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please don't blame her - I guess someone stole her knickers at the beach; she's on her way to the shops to get herself and her daugther another pair of knickers.
Abi wentin she for do now!

U neva go mosque or church wey say after service/prayer your slipper/shoe don disappear; how you for take reach home; no be bare foot you go take waka go home.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by flexyfranky(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
With no hate at all for women, but I must say this, if you see a girl that is resPonsible, the mother has a part to play in that girls life. Also, if you see an irresponsible girl, her mother also have a role to play in such a girls life.

Without any hate in my mind, mothers spoil their female children so quick. Eg, (1) if the child is small, she will always wear her bum shorts, short skirts in the name of fashion. Just look at how well dressed the baby boy is, and how indecently dressed the baby girl is on the street.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by cooluc(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ha!!! They need to check that woman's head..something isn't right somewhere up her brains...
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by fart: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
the woman is a prostitute na, everybody has already seen her unclothedness so there is no need to cover na
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Smooyis(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cold madness in display
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Sidewapcom(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
yusaze:
This is really shameful. A mother who is supposed to teach her children high standards of morals was spotted wearing this in public. The worst and painful part of it all was that, she was seen wearing this with her children right by her side. This shows that common sense is not common.

Fashion ti take over!!!
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by cherriex(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
;Dshe for just remove the top too,meanwhile that's not the road to the beach,she's just a b*tch,end time mother.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by givemetoto(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
smith09A:
graphic eh !

this idiot is a scammer... So you later create another naira land account abi? Your cup go full very soon, you will receive mob action and your gist go flood Naira land front page... in Jesus Name, Amen... guy you must die of this scam... I assure you...
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Getikebusy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Blood of buhari! † olosho from time pas† end time nyash!
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
Thanks sis kiss

Abeg make I do gbeborun small.

Why is Bebe2 congratulating you? Are you getting married ni? Or you win lottery wink

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kimoni:

Abeg make I do gbeborun small.

Why is Bebe2 congratulating you? Are you getting married ni? Or you win lottery wink
kikiiikiki grin she did not knw i have a blog, she was surprised when I dropped a link earlier before the mod hide am angry. Mam, eku ojometa

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by jamiuazeez(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
am very sure this is d ways people dress in this place.look at all of them.they all dress alike.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by ipom: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Which part Of d World dis d happen.God have mercy ; ; shocked
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by EreluY(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I'll hit that...

May you do so in the USA only to get an unbelievable prison term.
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Kimoni: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
kikiiikiki grin she did not knw i have a blog, she was surprised when I dropped a link earlier before the mod hide am angry. Mam, eku ojometa

You do I didn't know too o (covers eyes) but I just went to your page now and saw the link. Isn't there a way you can highlight it better?

Lemme goan browse it... kiss

How's Montezz doing? My love to her as well
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kimoni:

You do I didn't know too o (covers eyes) but I just went to your page now and saw the link. Isn't there a way you can highlight it better?

Lemme goan browse it... kiss

How's Montezz doing? My love to her as well
www.amiloaded.com . She is fine, she was @ my birthday party, u Kukuma don't give me birthday gifts cry
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
EreluY:

May you do so in the USA only to get an unbelievable prison term.

Aunty... calm down... your blood dey hot... it means you're too serious...

And by I'll hit that... doesn't mean... I'll beat her or slam a bottle on her head... it simply means... I don't have an issue with what she wore...

Hope you understand now... Life is not that serious abeg... and you're in the UK... try going out a bit... have fun abeg...

I'm a lover not a fighter...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
www.amiloaded.com . She is fine, she was @ my birthday party, u Kukuma don't give me birthday gifts cry

There was a party... nice!!!!
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by Aminat508(f): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
iPopAlomo:

There was a party... nice!!!!
yes. Egbon mi, ekaale cheesy
Re: Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Aminat508:
yes. Egbon mi, ekaale cheesy

I'm vexing nii... I didn't get a invite... Infact don't egbon mii at all... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.