Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! (4158 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / Buhari And Inec Try To Change Result Pictoral Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by lordcabasa(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
AMAECHI USING SOLDIERS TO CHANGE RESULT SHEETS

Embattled Minister for Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi in a bid to save his face from the monumental defeat that he has suffered in the Rivers Rerun elections has embarked on a desperate bid to change the results of the elections to his Party's favour.

Mr. Amaechi has been accused of abducting the Collation Officer of Ward 10 Port Harcourt and forced her to doctor result sheets. She was caught with 3 different result sheets.

Ward 10 is a PDP stronghold and the Constituency of Mrs Blessing Nsiegbe whose husband was murdered during Amaechi's administration. Her constituents trooped to the Mile 1 Police Station on hearing that Amaechi had arrived with 400 soldiers to release her from police custody.

But for the presence of Gov. Wike at the Police Station, she would have been released to Amaechi and his 400 soldiers. Governor Wike was at the Station to enquire about the Woman's arrest.

Soldiers were heard shouting to PDP faithfuls at the Station, 'we go kill una for nothing'.

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Cameleon72(f): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
K
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by lordcabasa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike at mile one police station.

Picsm2 the accused culprit

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike is the right person for Rivers State. He fits these APC broom-waving, 'change'-chanting demonic zombies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: APC stands no chance in Rivers no matter the intimidation and rigging.

Shame on Amaechi, Your people have rejected you and your party, shamefully pack to Abuja or better still, the dusty plains of Daura.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by sephryneyo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
o boy enough of this. me na declearation of
result by inec na im i dey wait
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by denko(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
God will surely punish buhari for these atrocities

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by lordcabasa(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Photo evidence of ibim seminaries NDDC A POINTED BY THE PRESIDENCY

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by lordcabasa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ibim seminarie of the NDDC AT THE MILE 1 POLICE STATION appointed by the president MUHAMMAD BUHARI

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by ozoigbondu: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Useless dog

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Rad1cal: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Where is that clown hardywaltz ?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by egheleghe(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
wike looks worried.i think he's lost.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by hardywaltz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rad1cal:
Where is that clown hardywaltz ?
Phalga has been decided
If una like twist the story

Wike thinks he is smart

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by hardywaltz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
egheleghe:
wike looks worried.i think he's lost.

High tension without current

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
That is how T.A orji used the military to rig himself into the senate.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Oforleta(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Desperation
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Mrjo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amechi is a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Igwe9(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
And they say that there is justice in this country? This is the exact reason the country cannot move forward, you can't improve the economy and you are doing selective justice.
What other credential does Mr. President have outside the dummy called integrity he sold to us? He knows he is not coming out agaon , hence he travelling all over the places he had wished to travel to.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:

Phalga has been decided

Wike thinks he is smart
Story story story
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by egheleghe(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
That is how T.A orji used the military to rig himself into the senate.

Nigeria is a very funny country.wike did exactly same thing 1 year ago writing results against the wish of the people.if the result does not favor him he should head to court and avoid any form of violence.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Rad1cal: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:

Phalga has been decided

Wike thinks he is smart

Wike is smart. If he wasn't you won't be jumping up and down like a toad seeking for consolation here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by egheleghe(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Igwe9:
And they say that there is justice in this country? This is the exact reason the country cannot move forward, you can't improve the economy and you are doing selective justice.
What other credential does Mr. President have outside the dummy called integrity he sold to us? He knows he is not coming out agaon , hence he travelling all over the places he had wished to travel to.

Our election in rivers state is smartness and connection not vote.voting has never been used.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
egheleghe:

Nigeria is a very funny country.wike did exactly same thing 1 year ago writing results against the wish of the people.if the result does not favor him he should head to court and avoid any form of violence.
there is no court tribunal again for this rivers rerun.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
egheleghe:

If the last elections results were against the wishes of the people, yesterday's results would have been different. But how come we are seeing exactly similar results to what was declared last April?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
there is no court tribunal again for this rivers rerun.
There is always tribunal for every elections. The woman has been caught already, it is trending on twitter as we speak

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by biafransoul: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
See the change they promised. Corrupt and shameless men

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

If the last elections results were against the wishes of the people, yesterday's results would have been different. But how come we are seeing exactly similar results to what was declared last April?
Good question, Seriously, I don't know how APC Supporters reason. Very warped mentality they have.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
lordcabasa:
Ibim seminarie of the NDDC AT THE MILE 1 POLICE STATION appointed by the president MUHAMMAD BUHARI
What is your problem with her being in Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by 4Kemzy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why them Wike and Amaechi no fight for their nah. Before election they were busy throwing tantrum at each other like:Tell Amaechi, if i catch am i will kick him till he somersault 58 times. Amaechi was like Wike I'll be clubbing at your backyard, come out then let me bend you. All those words was to diddle the gullible electorate to go and die while their families have been taken to safe havens. I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wike is the right person for Rivers State. He fits these APC broom-waving, 'change'-chanting demonic zombies.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: APC stands no chance in Rivers no matter the intimidation and rigging.

Shame on Amaechi, Your people have rejected you and your party, shamefully pack to Abuja or better still, the dusty plains of Daura.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Servesus the snake your life is very miserable o. How do you think that wailing will impede this progressive change? You are knocking your head against a wall
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by mightyhaze: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wike looks quite calm n relaxed,....v much in control of tins here

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amechi Using Soldiers To Change Result Sheets! by rottennaija(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
lordcabasa:
AMAECHI USING SOLDIERS TO CHANGE RESULT SHEETS

Embattled Minister for Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi in a bid to save his face from the monumental defeat that he has suffered in the Rivers Rerun elections has embarked on a desperate bid to change the results of the elections to his Party's favour.

Mr. Amaechi has been accused of abducting the Collation Officer of Ward 10 Port Harcourt and forced her to doctor result sheets. She was caught with 3 different result sheets.

Ward 10 is a PDP stronghold and the Constituency of Mrs Blessing Nsiegbe whose husband was murdered during Amaechi's administration. Her constituents trooped to the Mile 1 Police Station on hearing that Amaechi had arrived with 400 soldiers to release her from police custody.

But for the presence of Gov. Wike at the Police Station, she would have been released to Amaechi and his 400 soldiers. Governor Wike was at the Station to enquire about the Woman's arrest.

Soldiers were heard shouting to PDP faithfuls at the Station, 'we go kill una for nothing'.

Op, must you lie in everything? Where are the soldiers? Where is Amaechi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Obasanjo, Danjuma, Abacha And Babangida Playing Draft. / 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally Held In Awka Today / Melaye On His Way Out Of Senate As Smart Leads By Over 20,000 Votes: SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.