Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Google Asense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Asense Approval (380 Views)

Adsense Approval / Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Asense Approval by mrvalentine: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please fellow NairaLanders, I applied for google adsense for over one week now and after placing the code through my Blogger dashboard, I received a mail today from Google that I should place as code on the website where I receive traffic;

This was the message:

It’s time to implement your ad code

We’ve noticed that you’ve successfully created your first ad unit, but you haven’t placed your ad code on www.naijaraking.com. This step is necessary for the full activation of your account. Please sign in to AdSense to get the ad code for the ad unit that you’ve created, and then place the code on your site.

If you believe that you've implemented your ad code correctly, but our servers are still not seeing it, make sure that your code is on a page that's receiving traffic from visitors to your site.

Please agin! What should I do this time? I don't know if it is an error. I've tried copied the ad code again to a HTML box on my blogger home page and here is my URL: www.naijaranking.com.

Advice me please

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Wordpress Problem / Why You Need SEO Services For Your Website / HTML Tags Of Web Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.