Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture (5193 Views)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos) / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
so when are you going to say goodbye to stupidity? You're here jerkin off on peter obi. I won't tolerate you and chino11 stupidity oon Anambra matter, it. will consume you I promise.
Shut your dirty mouth. I will keep jerking off on peter obi, he was my governor and should return all the monies he stole. The earlier you get used to it, the better for you, or you will keep crying like a mad fellow here. fvck off
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by PRXPERT: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Shut your dirty mouth. I will keep jerking off on peter obi, he was my governor and should return all the monies he stole. The earlier you get used to it, the better for you, or you will keep crying like a mad fellow here. fvck off
next time pick a knife and stab your miserable self! if you have any evidence against him, go to EFCC enough of your rant! stop soiling the good people of anambra!
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by AtlanticBreeze: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
PRXPERT:
next time pick a knife and stab your miserable self! if you have any evidence against him, go to EFCC enough of your rant! stop soiling the good people of anambra!
hehehehe, I see how pained you are.. idiotic and uneducated fool like you threatening me. Keep wasting your time defending corrupt peter obi. I bet you wont even defend your father the way you are defending adaobi you lowlife. Hang around and quote me when next I mention peter obi you jobless peasant
Re: Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture by Omoluabi16(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Obiano is giving APGA a good image.
willie is working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) / PHOTO: Osinbajo's Wife, Kneeling Down To Greet Gowon / Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.