Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Tame Your Angry Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tame Your Angry Man? (1301 Views)

Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tame Your Angry Man? by heshomoney(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
The first genre deals with silent killers. They sulk inside rather than blasting in front of their beloved. You need to leave them alone for some time after you had a fight or misunderstanding. No matter, how much, please fo detailed information visit www.ourlivestyle..com

(1) (Reply)

My Wow Experience Lol / Lost Him Because I Couldn't Say What I Felt,he Is With Someone Else And It Hurts / Ever Fallen In Love With The Wrong Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.