Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos (44571 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno; Kill Two (Photos) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by Qyubee(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
yaaay! kudos to our gallant NA.
More grease to ur elbows!
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by Rexyl(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Boko haram still existing? I suspect recruitments from Fulani herdsmen. Federal Government should look deeply into herdsmen activities. Many of them are moving about with dangerous weapons, terrorising host communities.
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by jamex93(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2016
durella32:
bro same here too...I nid to blow dia skulls...

Yes bro

Just can't wait to make it into force
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by debuscket(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2016
A Peugeot car was loaded with 1020 liters of pms and during the gunfire it didn't catch fire.

I find it difficult to believe
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by lordmans(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Another mishap from the pissful religion averted

what is the difference btw u and the people u tried to ridicule. Do u know the number of muslims in the military campaign to route out those misguided idiots,?

Does the corrupt activities of some christian leaders, CAN president, pastors under GEJ make christianity bad, or the nigerdelta militancy bloodbath considered xtian extremism? Nor will you label the recent ipob agitation which turned bloody at a stage a xtian thing.

These are just ethnocentric issues and people have easily mobilized under shared affinities.

Its just unfortunate the hausa-fulani may have their crude ways of doing things but you should understand that Quran emphasized let dere be no compulsion in religion.
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by charles424(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2016
lilprinze:
I dont believe anything APC says

Thats your problem, nobody cares
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by Rolings: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:

The other religion that you probably profess to kept armies and waged wars in the past ,wars of conquest and expansion, it even sanctioned the slave trade and was an active participant in slave trade . The point is this is a phase the religion is passing through and will overcome .there terrorists may hide under the religion to commit atrocities but it's a fact that more people from the religion have been killed that those from the opposite religion.
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by smartwilly4eva: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
No pictures of the ones killed
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by lyntiffany(f): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
lilprinze:
I dont believe anything APC says
same here, all the pictures I have seen from Nigerian army is just bokoharam captured properties no pics or video to prove they were captured or killed and some will celebrate this cock and bull story dished out by "our almighty able-bodied soldiers".
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by babayinka77(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
ozoigbondu:
And what do you say to the names like Victor Moses named as one of the captured Boko Haram boys?... let's be guided accordingly bro.
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by CrownV12(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerian soldiers galant!! Stand Fit!!
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by ooshinibos: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
This extremist thinking is what you have to attack, if you don't attack the ideology you'll never defeat the violence."
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by henryhemon(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
lyntiffany:
same here, all the pictures I have seen from Nigerian army is just bokoharam captured properties no pics or video to prove they were captured or killed and some will celebrate this cock and bull story dished out by "our almighty able-bodied soldiers".

Hi can I hit you up?
Re: Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos by allycat: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
debuscket:
A Peugeot car was loaded with 1020 liters of pms and during the gunfire it didn't catch fire.

I find it difficult to believe

Some upside down others on their sides and the car remained dry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.