Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (13255 Views)

Angela Nwaka In Fake Customs Recruitment Scam, May Be Arrested (Pic) / "Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
Did APC expose it or SAHARAREPORTERS DID

And , on the other hand...most of the appointments were made in 2014-15...when a certain someone was in power.

Pot calling kettle black and all that.

Looks like some people made a wise choice in 2015......

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Raziii(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
uridadole:

We like making concusion from incomplete informatio. This reccruitment in question is not done under this government but right from GEJ's time. This change has its challenges bt its still a veritable change. U will not even hear that it happened under PDP.
Nice post! I reallly got interested by the 'challenges' part. If there are no challenges, nobody will be grumbling but how is the APC dealing with these challenges? Are they even acknowledging that they is one? As long as the present admin is concerned, any challenges right nw is the fault of the previous administration. Fine, too some extent i agree, and that was y the PDP lost! But how do the APC intead to change all these challenges including this CBN thing? Thats my worry my friend. No clear cut plans or policies.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by lordmans(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2016
I sincerely believed we wont get any meaningful results if the great youth of this country dont forcefully collect our joy, pride and birth-rights from these callous leaders.

They continue to steal the economy blind and lavish it on their families and girlfriends cum concubines who then walk the streets like the gods cos no hostility is visited on them by the angry hungry masses.

People let the pressure begins. Some people and organization have initiated actions. CBN governor and those concern must go.

We need not be afraid. When people speak out and match it up with action the mighty trembles. Isnt it surprising that all recruitment into the armed forces and the police advertised lately are free?

It is because the people spoke out against the sham that was called immigration recruitment where many lost their lives and yet the same available slots were given to the usual 'privilege individuals'.

Lets not allow this one to die until all the perpetrators and the beneficiary loses their slots and future exercise should be open for all to see.

#commonsense
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Jimi23(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
They always advice GRADUATE children of ordinary Nigerians to go set up SMEs, claiming to train them on vocational skills like bead making, basket weaving, hair dressing etc maintaining that there are no jobs yet they ensure their own kids get lucrative government jobs. Hypocrites. Why don't they set up small businesses for their children too? Is it becos they know that skill acquisition programs which they set up are all a sham? This is not "change" at all and I am wondering why Buhari is yet to address this issue since he is still harping on his anti-corruption agenda. I hope it is not true that his relative is one of those recruited otherwise Nigerians will see the hyprocrite in him.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Bede2u(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
koboko69:

Shut up. U didn't vote Buhari....enough of your wailing lies.

In b/w did you check who was in government when the scam actually took place.

When actions was taken against the DSS and Police...you guys screamed foul. What actually do u wailers want?
Take some time and go thru my old posts to know if I voted Buhari or not. The truth is that Buhari has lost a lot of his old supporters due to the way he started and due to blind fellowership from hardcore supporters. As for CBN scam Buhari's silence is complicity. I voted Buhari and not GEJ so I will nolonger talk about GEJ's failures but Buhari's actions and reactions. His nephew was favoured in the scam remember?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Krank: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
The recruitments were done during the administration of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Jimi23(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
jogojogo:
Although, these recruitment were done betweeN April 2014 to February 2015, I expect the President to be very decisive on dealing with all indicted in this scandal. Anything less is unacceptable. Enough of all these irregularities if Nigeria must move forward.

Yes, I would not want to mention GEJ but is it really possible not to mention him even though the negative effects and influence of his bad regime is still weighing heavily on the nation ten months after he has left office. What a legacy from the "HERO".

What do you mean by saying the recruitment was done between april 2014 and february 2015? How and where did u get that information and if indeed u are trying to absolve the Buhari administration of any blame, how come there are allegations that even the president's relative is included in the list of those who were illegally recruited? If this is true, Buhari cannot be exonerated.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by amtaken(f): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
That's what APC said. Go read the initial report. All the appointments were made between June 2015 and January 2016.

Quakertellicus1:

And , on the other hand...most of the appointments were made in 2014-15...when a certain someone was in power.

Pot calling kettle black and all that.

Looks like some people made a wise choice in 2015......

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by lordmans(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
The blame will always go to the youth of this country for our conspiratorial silence. These thieves believed the youth are spineless and only need to dangle a little carrot to lure them to their death in droves or in submission to their peddled falsehood.

If a man who stole #500 at jankara market could be lynched immediately without anyone looking at where he came from or the name he called God, why cant we force the govt to punish a polithievecian who stole #500 million?

Then they became heroes, brothers, messiahs etc.

What with the senators who have shown solidarity for politicians facing corruption charges? They represent constituencies dont they? If a man considered honorable will file behind a corrupt man in staunch defence means he is also corrupt. He isnt doing for anything other than to frustrate the anti-graft agency so they wont look his way in the future.

What happened to the youth of the constituencies they represent? They ought to have call for a recall of such senators.

Saraki, Metuh, Dokpesi, Dasuki and others are not trying to explain the charges against them but rather seeking for avenues and loopholes to staunch their trials. To me such men are guilty. And funny enough some youth will applaud them.

Anyone who has visited kwara state will appreciate the damage the Saraki did to that state.

PMB has done his part, youth lets do ours!

Enough of the conspiracy of silence!
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by skylowlow: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
Seun360:

A very useless, clueless and corrupt leader. His ward even benefitted from the shady recruitment.

angry angry angry angry

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
That's what APC said. Go read the initial report. All the appointments were made between June 2015 and January 2016.

And that is not true.....

The Central Bank of Nigeria has said it opted for a secret process of hiring new staff in the past two years because the bank was doing “targeted recruitment”.
The apex bank is at the centre of a recruitment scandal exposed by two newspapers.
A news report published Wednesday by Daily Trust, said the CBN secretly recruited 909 staff between June 2014 and February 2015, in violation of due process and federal character principles. source

And guess who was in power BETWEEN JUNE 2014 AND FEBURARY 2015........and it was not Buhari

Lying is NOT GOOD! cheesy

Original report here

Too bad it is not that easy to remove CBN governors like that......

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Alanzazani: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2016
There is secret recruitment going on ministers just need to recommend someone and he has landed a job. I have seen living proof right here in abuja. Its still the same old thing just a different day
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by lomprico(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
On the other hand, the argument can be made that the fact that something like this is being exposed is part of the change mantra.

At least, we can say that thanks to the APC, the dirt is being brought to the light and exposed.

Now...we await the response of the government. Will they or won't they?
Sahara reporters exposed it, not apc!
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by jogojogo: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Jimi23:

What do you mean by saying the recruitment was done between april 2014 and february 2015? How and where did u get that information and if indeed u are trying to absolve the Buhari administration of any blame, how come there are allegations that even the president's relative is included in the list of those who were illegally recruited? If this is true, Buhari cannot be exonerated.

Please go through this trail and you would get details of this saga and this has be going on for sometime. Sahara first exposed this about 10days ago and they stated clearly that the recruitment were done between june 2014 to February 2015. I will only blame PMB if having discovered this illegalities fails to punish perpetrator and also cancel the employment.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by yetseyi(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
SMH, Nigerians will turn everything to politics. Now its Buharis fault

At least I know someone personally that got the job. The recruitment process took about 2 years, and she just happened to know an insider that gave her the info and people were disqualified at each stage. She wrote tests and attended interviews and she got the job.

Its bad that it was not advertised but turning this to an APC PDP matter is what I don't get, besides I have never seen a CBN advertisement, recruitment has always been man know man. Blaming Buhari for a recruitment process that started for more tham 2 years is hilarious. I expect people to start blaming Jonathan too for not concluding the NNPC 2012 recruitment.

Nigerians never cease to amaze me sha, political inclination , ethicity and religion has blinded some peoples sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2016
lomprico:

Sahara reporters exposed it, not apc!

And at least SR is not being called Sharia reporters for it.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Krossbow123: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
On the other hand, the argument can be made that the fact that something like this is being exposed is part of the change mantra.

At least, we can say that thanks to the APC, the dirt is being brought to the light and exposed.

bros na wa for u oooo.. How u dey carry reason? U wan use our head abi? God pass u
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by blackpriest0911: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Wailers,ipob...this na wetin una brother CBN Gov do...the floor is open
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Krossbow123:
bros na wa for u oooo.. How u dey carry reason? U wan use our head abi? God pass u

On the other hand....the fact that there are now exposures of dirt puts the onus on APC to investigate....investigate.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by flexty(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

keep being gullible. was the discovery made by the APC government or the EFCC or any agency of government? The word "CHANGE" is now a forbidden word.#BUHARIKILLINGNIGERIA
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
flexty:

keep being gullible. was the discovery made by the APC government or the EFCC or any agency of government? The word "CHANGE" is now a forbidden word.#BUHARIKILLINGNIGERIA

And you have a good morning too.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by CyberWolf: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You are waiting for a government response who their wards and relations are direct beneficiaries of the sham? Nawa for una ooo.. You go wait tire..
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
CyberWolf:
You are waiting for a government response who their wards and relations are direct beneficiaries of the sham? Nawa for una ooo.. You go wait tire..

That is why we live in a democracy.

If they do not do what we pay them to do, we vote them out.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by CyberWolf: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

That is why we live in a democracy.

If they do not do what we pay them to do, we vote them out.
You were trying to exonerate the government and I'm trying to put you in order. The government collaborated with CBN to perpetuate this sham, that's why they are the beneficiaries and also the reason why they are keeping quiet.
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2016
CyberWolf:
You were trying to exonerate the government and I'm trying to put you in order. The government collaborated with CBN to perpetuate this sham, that's why they are the beneficiaries and also the reason why they are keeping quiet.

Oho....so you admit that gej govt was bad.?

Especially as the appointments were made from June 2014 to Feburary 2015....when PDP was in power?

Very good.

And anyway....I did say that the onus falls on the current govt to do something about it. Since when does that exonerate the govt?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by hero2000: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bede2u:
Take some time and go thru my old posts to know if I voted Buhari or not. The truth is that Buhari has lost a lot of his old supporters due to the way he started and due to blind fellowership from hardcore supporters. As for CBN scam Buhari's silence is complicity. I voted Buhari and not GEJ so I will nolonger talk about GEJ's failures but Buhari's actions and reactions. His nephew was favoured in the scam remember?

I think so many of us are hypocrites. So because PMB becomes president all his relations must be unemployed and sacked from all govt jobs? Bringing in PMB's nephew into this argument is cheap mischief. We are sure PMB had no hand in the recruitment because his arch political enemies where in govt then. If the president is to wade into the matter , which I think is proper, it should never be because his nephew is affected but based on principle.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by samju100(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
where is the hope of this nation when youths are supporting the politicians either Apc or pdp. but are thief and they are the same people ruling us all this why, they are just changing seat of governments from governor to senate to minister to ambassador to godfather.

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by Abee79(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
A searchlight of investigation should be beamed on the recruitment process of all Federal Government agencies. The same trend of nepotism is prevalent. The so called 'big men' in Nigeria always get their kids and relatives the best employment slots everytime . . .
Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by akinsbaba2015: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's crystal clear now that Nigeria has a long way to go. The CBN as an establishment has been found wanting but instead of addressing the issues so as to forestall a recurrence in the future the argument takes a political dimension and the vicious cycle goes on and on. I'm hoping that the youths who have clamoured to be tested with the leadership at the highest level are busy developing their magic wands that they will use to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria in a very short time. Except there are compelling reasons to adduce that the PDP-led executive who held sway (at the period in question) were complicit in this CBN "secret recruitment scandal" let the CBN as an institution established by an act of parliament carry it's cross. It's absolutely foolhardy to try to bring the Buhari-led administration into the picture, that's the height of ignorance. It must also be said that the legislature and the generality of the Nigerian populace realise also their role in sanitising the polity and society at large. The president can't/won't do everything. The CHANGE that we all desire truly begins with everyone of us. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina by corrigan: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
it is so sad that these newly employed with no proper interview but just based on the fact that they are sons and daughters of APC top members mostly northerners are those who will be governors and debuties in the years ahead.
Mediocres with no substance to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Supporters Lambast Sagay: You Engage In Beer Parlour Gossips / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / Dr. Godspower Oshodin Appointed As Ecowas Youth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.