Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (32215 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by indoorlove(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Deen77:

Involving the students show the management results to blackmail.
you can't be so sure brother. the last has not been heard of this whole issue,we should exercise patient as the event unfold.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
jesse515:
I once said in d oda thread dat children ar gud liars.

Whilst we ar clamouring ffor death penalty for rapist, we shud also clamour for death penalty for false accussers .

Just imagine d trauma d innocent man will be goin tru.

@ neocortex u were being sarcastic d oda tym come n see dis

The story is not yet over, in fact it is unfortunate that other students will be defending
the man even though him being investigated is for their own protection.

Mind you being an excellent teacher does not preclude him of being guilty.

This case reminds me of catholic priests abuse scandals where people know it
is happening but would rather keep quiet or even defend the abusers all in a bid
to save the church.

Until proper investigation is done, the man can't be said to be innocent.

7 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by darocha1: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
For laugh:: why are all the students wearing an exact type of sandal?

Lalasticlala [/quote]

If you attended a boarding school, you will have an answer to your question by yourself
I remember a time in my school then, almost all students wore this set of sandals
1. Trekers
2. Kempex
3. Kito
You wont leave home if your mum can manage to buy you any of those.
#BackInTheDays

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
professore:
See wife materials,may they not lose their innocence

Another MR SENI spotted

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by AdeniyiA(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
he once taught us biology (late 90s) in mr Felix's tutorial centre along akoka rd,his class was always lively and interesting because he calls it the way it's .He is one the religious ones will refer to as having dirty mouth/mind, but he's very good in his line of work. Till now I can't forget what he taught me in reproduction and how the heart functions and many other things about human body. He might have been wrongly accused though maybe because of his practical demonstrations in class,he's just been real Seni oko asewo wink

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
bigrich911:
I HAVE KNOWN SENI ( MY GODDAM TEACHER, MY FUCKING TEACHER) SINCE MY LESSON DAYS, HE IS JOVIAL AND PLAYFUL, EVEN BACK THEN OVER 20 YEARS AGO, THERE WAS NEVER A CASE AGAINST HIM. I DOUBT HE IS GUILTY

You can never tell, if there is one thing life experience has taught us,
it is that "Never say never"

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Simply because he is a pervert. I know teachers like him. I know him very well

How do you know he is a pervert? Has he molested you or anyone you know before?

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by keni: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Woman and her Child should come out na. Are they Ghost ni?

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
amtaken:
I have been accused wrongly so many times in my life.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Let the relevant authorities investigate this matter very thoroughly.

Let the truth prevail.

Accused of abusing underage kids ?
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Peacefulgold(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
D placard I acknowledged there is d one dat says,if he goes d As goes.. Seni taught me biology and chemistry in year 2000 at Timmy O tutorial in akoka,he is very good in sciences and could Make u luv a subject u hate,dats all tink d school is got to loss in dismissing him,coming to d accusation levelled against him.... Seni was my friend and truth b told,he is a womanizer but I never knew he could go dis low dats if he is guilty...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by holyfather(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you ask me,I'd say the placard thing was staged.
Don't get me wrong,I'm neither on the side of the teacher nor on the other side.
But if the school is completely honest about this,they wouldn't have gone as far just to prove that the guy is innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by magicfingers009: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Even before the school released it official statement, past students on social media attested that the man is a good teacher.
Whenever rape or molestation cases arises, the men are always the first victim. I am just happy he is vindicated now. I still push for sanity on social media. Let there be capital punishment for libel cases such as this.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
twoondei:
Oshifala appears to be a good guy after all.

All these people can't cover up molestation this much. They're women, one of them would have snitched if it was a cover-up.

First of all, not all the students protested and secondly "herd mentality"
will prevent any snitch from speaking at this particular point.

We all know that most organisation will defend an accused just
to save face.

I believe the last have not been heard of this case.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by holyfather(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Peacefulgold:
D placard I acknowledged there is d one dat says,if he goes d As goes.. Seni taught me biology and chemistry in year 2000 at Timmy O tutorial in akoka,he is very good in sciences and could Make u luv a subject u hate,dats all tink d school is got to loss in dismissing him,coming to d accusation levelled against him.... Seni was my friend and truth b told,he is a womanizer but I never knew he could go dis low dats if he is guilty...

I have a gut feeling that something is fishy about the whole drama.
The Seni guy may not be innocent but the school would not want to lose him,not so soon.
Especially when they know the guy is good at what he does.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by keni: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
magicfingers009:
Even before the school released it official statement, past students on social media attested that the man is a good teacher.
Whenever rape or molestation cases arises, the men are always the first victim. I am just happy he is vindicated now. I still push for sanity on social media. Let there be capital punishment for libel cases such as this.

GBAM
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
magicfingers009:

Explain how being a good teacher precludes one from being a criminal ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by jesse515: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
neocortex:

The story is not yet over, in fact it unfortunate that other students will be defending

Mind you being an excellent teacher does not preclude him being innocent.

is happening but would rather keep quiet or even defend the abusers all in a bid
to save the church.

I av witness first hand d evil dat false accuzation does, I am not saying he is guilty or innocent, why do de av to drag his name on ssoial media wen de av not investigated? Since wn has d social media turn out to be police sation?
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Jacko1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yes how can he be a paedophile for touching dese bog sweet 16s.
If he is a paedophile wat is d oncentive on teaching during nysc
Hehe make una no crucify me abeg
But dose gals run things
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by holyfather(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
keni:

GBAM
grin Wait a minute,this is KENI defending SENI. cheesy
Is somebody else seeing what I'm seeing here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
kay29000:

How do you know he is a pervert? Has he molested you or anyone you know before?

He doesn't need to molest to be a pervert.

Many people here have recounted their experiences. Did you miss any of those?

He is not fit to be a teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
neocortex:

The story is not yet over, in fact it unfortunate that other students will be defending

Mind you being an excellent teacher does not preclude him being innocent.

to save the church.

Great example smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Brilliantlights:

Lol..you really dare to differ. In one instant you became the judge, jury and executioner

sad

I don't like the man
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
jesse515:

I av witness first hand d evil dat false accuzation does, I am not saying he is guilty or innocent, why do de av to drag his name on ssoial media wen de av not investigated? Since wn has d social media turn out to be police sation?

I agree with you that he can't be said to be innocent or guilty, but
you must know that so many crimes are being swept under the carpet
in Nigeria.

It is even more worrisome that law enforcement agencies usually will not do
their job until complains are aired on social media.

I see social media as a toll that forces authority to carry out investigation,
if nobody talks, no one will act.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by neocortex: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jacko1:
Yes how can he be a paedophile for touching dese bog sweet 16s.
If he is a paedophile wat is d oncentive on teaching during nysc
Hehe make una no crucify me abeg
But dose gals run things

Pervet!
We know your type, but karma is coming.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Donpressman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
dustydee:

She complained to the school and when she didn't get a satisfactory answer resorted to social media
Are you educated at all?
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by doncheks: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
SweetJustice:
could it be staged because from what I see the hand writing on the all the placards looks the same. Just thinking aloud tho

Well, if you look closely, you will see that some of the placards have a distinct writing.As if it matters.But If you ve ever been involved in any organized protest, you would have known that placards are centrally coordinated.

In order words,protester usually do not convene with markers and cardboard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Donpressman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked
you are a retard
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Captain001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
SweetJustice:
could it be staged because from what I see the hand writing on the all the placards looks the same. Just thinking aloud tho

My brother God bless you for this observation. One person did the writing on the placards.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Donpressman:
I am a reta..rd

tongue
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
darocha1:

For laugh:: why are all the students wearing an exact type of sandal?

Lalasticlala

If you attended a bosrding school, you will have an answer to your question by your.
I remember a time in my school then, almost all students wore this set of sandals
1. Trekers
2. Kempex
3. Kito
You wont leave home if your mum can manage to buy you any of those.
#BackInTheDays

Yea...Especially Kito. Whoa! Back in the days. I loved Kito so much.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by haulagehandlers(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
dustydee:

She complained to the school and when she didn't get a satisfactory answer resorted to social media
who is the SHE¿??
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Donpressman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am a waste of sperm

tongue
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neco Office In Lagos State / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.