Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (32211 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by henrimoto(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
SweetJustice:
could it be staged because from what I see the hand writing on the all the placards looks the same. Just thinking aloud tho
Very Very True. It Looks as if the Protest was Staged!

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
magicfingers009:
Even before the school released it official statement, past students on social media attested that the man is a good teacher.
Whenever rape or molestation cases arises, the men are always the first victim. I am just happy he is vindicated now. I still push for sanity on social media. Let there be capital punishment for libel cases such as this.
Capital punishment??
A simple court-ordered fine of at least N500,000 would suffice. In much more serious cases, N2 million settlement should be awarded
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by suwalee(f): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yomieluv:
i change my stand.

everybody cant be wrong.

i stand with the teacher.
if you can't stand for something, you'd fall for anything. The more you see the less you know.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by wiZbanky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked
why?? can u elucidate please
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by suwalee(f): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
jesse515:
I once said in d oda thread dat children ar gud liars.

Whilst we ar clamouring ffor death penalty for rapist, we shud also clamour for death penalty for false accussers .

Just imagine d trauma d innocent man will be goin tru.

@ neocortex u were being sarcastic d oda tym come n see dis
If only you know what teachers do to girls. Some are scared of speaking out. I still think the Mr seni should be fired so the school can keep their prestige

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by adamilen(f): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
SweetJustice:
could it be staged because from what I see the hand writing on the all the placards looks the same. Just thinking aloud tho

Omo...U dey see road o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by onyinyechika08: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Mr seni I kno back then in timmy o was a flirt ooo. Hes was not that innocent with young girls back den. dont kno if he has changed now, Tho hes a good biology teacher.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by professore(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2016
blessedfavoured:

QC innocence?

You don't know nomn
Tell me something
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked

On what grounds
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2016
kristen12:
I know this man very very very well.
The placards have the same handwriting on them. The protest looks like an arranged one.

So are you saying he's a paedophile ?
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Simply because he is a pervert. I know teachers like him. I know him very well

You are making no sense at all , you say even if the allegation is untrue , then you still call him a pervert. Is it written on his head that he's a pervert or have you had any dealings with him to know he's a pervert ?. Sorry to say but I'll have to use your reasoning as well but I know people like you , you're a dunce.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Adonis3: 6:22am On Mar 22, 2016
suwalee:
If only you know what teachers do to girls. Some are scared of speaking out. I still think the Mr seni should be fired so the school can keep their prestige

fired?

For what exactly

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by jesse515: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2016
suwalee:

Once we begin to generalise "what teachers do to girls" den we will put all male teachers in jail once any female student raise an accusation against any one of dem.

I Still believe dat d tru intent of d rape/ mmolesation claim is aim at character assasination, hence afta reporting to d scschl aautority, did d parent of d child go to d police b4 taking dia lies to d social media?

If affta investigation Mr. SEni is iinnocent, I opined dat d father of d girl shud be thrown in jail.

Thank u.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by tessiko: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
After seeing this I have no regrets whatsoever on my initial stand, I am not a jury but I believe in a fair hearing.

Of all the placards, one in particular is worth noticing. The one that says "no mother, no daughter, no case". Now lets assume you are a mother and someone molest your daughter, what would you do? Go write an anonymous letter on a blog?

From the previous thread it was obvious that the man is an exceptional teacher, one student with a placard says if he goes, so do the A's which is why the school management wouldn't want to let go of him, he's an asset.

Nonetheless I hope this matter is properly investigated, if I were a father I wouldn't want my daughter to be in such a situation. So let the authorities look into this, and I hope the school management did not put the students up for this.

For laugh:: why are all the students wearing an exact type of sandal?

Lalasticlala
It is called complete uniform from hair to toe, no jealousy, face your studies.
Good move from d sch mgt. So let the so called parent n child speak up
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by oresanya17: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2016
I can not believe dis becos d man in question taught me biology and moral and way a gentleman should behave outside or inside and he is funny guy leaving d fact dat wen I finish school I was not offering biology in jamb. I try to never miss his class am a guy wen am talk with him is like am talking to my daddy and he bring himself down and humble to d core and I know I one is siblings. So I say those things are lies. Like he always say my name is olaseni.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by kristen12(f): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
neoapocalypse:

So are you saying he's a paedophile ?
chronic womanizer, dunno about now.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Sixtustony(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
10 years later they will turn to oyibo
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by dasoul(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2016
I think this matter shld be looked into by an independent investigator and not all the Queen's college social media shenanigans. Someone might be an exceptional teacher but that doesn't stop the person from been a molester; that's why we often say that no one is perfect. Remember, Bill Clinton was a very good president, a husband, and a father but doesn't stop him from having an affair with miss Lewinsky.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by aristosoft(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2016
wellmax:
And the Lazy Nairalander who didn't bother to read the statement will say, "lies, they are trying to cover the teacher"

You see until Bloggers are sued and sent to jail for misleading the public, lying, and destrying peoples homes and reputation, this kind of thing will occur again and again.

The only thing on Nigerian bloggers mind is traffic. No matter the consequence of the story. Until they start holding them accountable for what they write, such lies won't cease in public domain.

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by pweetyz(f): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
I'd rather go read a page of my contract law text book this holz than read their lies
In my opinion the guy is GUILTY They've quickly moved him out of the school premises
The students are merely doing what they are told to do

Repping fgc ph..my alma mater
GREAT UNIBEN
One Nigeria
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2016
IMO the guy is very guilty

I went to FGGC and if he wasn't guilty, trust me, the students would have closed the school.. and the child that accused him would have not been able to step into the school the next day
He might have just molested 1% of the entire school population and so you don't expect the 1% to stand against 99% and the school authority.

Look at those protesting, there is no passion in what they are doing, they just called the prefects and gave them placards to display..
See all their chest full with breast and well fitted skirts, they were the happening babes in the school

On social media, people have come to say he is randy and an alcoholic.. and above all, he is a brain... were those cooked stories too?

Send that man to Kings College if you don't want to sack him

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
twoondei:
Oshifala appears to be a good guy after all.

All these people can't cover up molestation this much. They're women, one of them would have snitched if it was a cover-up.

They will need these people and more to cover up molestation by a teacher in Federal School.
If this man is found guilty and a number of students come up to say he has always been like this and they have reported and no action was taken, that will spell doom for the school authority, a lot of people will lose their jobs not just the teacher.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by PascalEgens: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
If the Oshifala teacher is a permanent teacher (not PTA teacher)... then resolving the matter is easy; Federal Ministry of Education should transfer him to King's College or any Federal Govt Boys College.....for precautionary reasons, let him not b close to any Girl's College for now.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by honeychild(f): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jacko1:
Yes how can he be a paedophile for touching dese bog sweet 16s.
If he is a paedophile wat is d oncentive on teaching during nysc
Hehe make una no crucify me abeg
But dose gals run things

Yes na. As long as you are not a Hausa Muslim, teenage girls are allowed. But once you are a northerner then you become a paedophile. Nigerians!
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by mowapa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who is to blame for your grammar sef?

Deen77:
This is not new, they should put there school in other. The management results into blackmail by this act.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Imyourex(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wetin these school girls dey hide under those uniform sometimes na die o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today's Mock Jamb Was Indeed A Mockery / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.