Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex (620 Views)

My Husband Filed For Divorce Because I Went Out With Friends / Nigerian Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband's Manhood Is Too Big(pic) / Husband Uses Another Format, Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by makasimatics(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by solid3(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
angry
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by Nova15: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dear Op,

Thunder way go fire u na factory fitted from heaven
angry angry angry
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by Vinshu(f): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op u know I can visit your site then copy and paste the thing here. And finally go back to your site and bring it down. So many security loopholes

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by Opistorincos(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
A woman has filed for divorce because her husband applies lubricant on his manhood anytime he wants to have sex with her.

According to the 41-year-old woman identified as Raimotu, she wants the court to end her 24-year marriage to 44-year-old Taiwo Jubril because he allegedly has too many fetishes.

Raimotu told the court that when her husband's bedroom fetishes became unbearable she told him to stop and he became abusive, beating and locking her up in their room.

He also allegedly banned her family members from visiting their home.

The couple who have three children together have continued living together despite the abuse. Raimotu further alleges that her husband has been committing adultery.

Taiwo denied the allegations, saying that he does not have fetishes then blamed his wife for driving him into the arms of a lover. He further told the court that he still loves his wife and begged her to come back to his home.

The judge ordered the couple to make peace.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by Opistorincos(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
op always remember to change the text background when you do copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by alkines(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by makasimatics(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Vinshu post=43973610]Op u know I can visit your site then copy and

you must be very insane this girl. Was that how to talk?
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Husband Uses Lubricant Amid Sex by makasimatics(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nova15:
Dear Op,

Thunder way go fire u na factory fitted from heaven
angry angry angry

Na ur papa way thunder for fire! stupid boy.

(1) (Reply)

New Advice To Ladies / Kindly Help Me Caption This Photo / Is It Wrong To Turn Down Advances From Men Even If You're Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.