Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

See What A Lady Told Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Told Me Today (1231 Views)

She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Told Me Today by toby2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
When shall we be matured in naija?

Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by iceberylin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
your own better...
Mine told me to come look fir her when I graduate and get a job...

Why you asking someone out on social media.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided wetin she talk?no be everybody go school u know
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gorls if you want to say NO say it bluntly without fear nor favour. Don't turn down a guy and still be feeling bad for your actions, especially when you have a boyfriend.

You are not responsible for how he feels after that. Any mature guy should understand that you are not interested.

Which one come be all these silly excuses again?

"I wouldn't have accepted because you were Yoruba"

Such type of answers makes you look confused. It's either you are bouncing him because you have a boyfriend or because he's Yoruba.

Choose one! undecided
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by dammywapes(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
if one s a a good psychologist , u will reason such girl can still later cheat on d guy he s claiming he s dating.
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by akoladejesu(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Una dey mind those bitches? Their matter don tire me taytay.
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by jayloms: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai jus negodu! All because she has a borehole
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by schumastic(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
is it just me or does the whole pic look incomplete cus i don't understand why he is drawing our attention to it but i guess is the part she said she can't date a yoruba guy undecided undecided
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by octopusfreaky(f): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Gorls if you want to say NO say it bluntly without fear nor favour. Don't turn down a guy and still be feeling bad for your actions, especially when you have a boyfriend.

You are not responsible for how he feels after that. Any mature guy should understand that you are not interested.

Such type of answers makes you look confused. It's either you are bouncing him because you have a boyfriend or because he's Yoruba.

Choose one! undecided
Ohhhh my my,,,you stated my problem..
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by joeace2020(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
toby2:
When shall we be matured in naija?

First of all...it is MATURE

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by joeace2020(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Choose one! undecided

I think it's a Nigerian people syndrome and ladies are the worst in this category. If you are not gonna date me cause i have big head or from a region where witches fly even in the day time, just tell me plain..all this 'because you are Yoruba' is a sign of personality weakness i won't want to deal with. I'll be glad to let this hoe fly

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by toby2(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
My exact ish is that... why will u tell me u can't date me cos am yoruba? That's the part that pissed me off. I told her that though and she said it's cos of one yoruba guy she dated and gave her lotta ish... undecided
Re: See What A Lady Told Me Today by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Ohhhh my my,,,you stated my problem..
You have to work on that girl. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Amazing / In This Month Of JULY / When Ur Father Is A Big Man In The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.