Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain (49668 Views)

Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by seankay(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Rain go beat am wella 4 there. I'm sure he's coming back from a bunk
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by narrowpathy(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Heya sadHeya
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by tollytexy(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Freshboi:
Na PDP cause am

Your head no dey function every tuesday morning?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Bibors(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
Mrkingzz:
I took this picture when i was running to get shelter inside UNIZIK, i promised to share this with Nairalanders, he is a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, He hid inside a tunnel just to hide from rain, is he wise? Lol, really so funny .

http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/03/see-extend-this-guy-went-just-to-hide.html

OP that ain't a tunnel. Its a ring and can be used in making a tunnel.

3 Likes

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Sirmuel1(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Na Buhari cause all this. grin
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Chimakennis: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Freshboi:
Na PDP cause am
hw PDP use cause am
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by OKOROXXX: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
as unmberlla don turn to broom nau
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by vansfks: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
I can beat my dick.....thats not a student
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Rotimisegun: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Hustler
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by ifedayoifedapo(f): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
even you op, rain never beat your phone. somebody dey run for rain, u dey bring out your chinko phone to snap, na who wise pass? i pity you undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by kilokeys(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Na mad man be that jare...

Cos rain never falls straight.. And that block can't protect him from getting soaked

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Googleus(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Wen u smoke made in AWKA igbo
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by foody(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Ah maybe he was going for an interview and he has only one Shirt that must not get wet, or he wanted to toilet and it started to rain so he took cover, or maybe he had the sound of a burst tyre ,it was raining and he thought it was boko haram and guyman does not want to die so he followed his instinct. If you the one what will you do?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by yomz1e(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
lolz! trust me there is nothing worse than seeing a girl that has bleached and you open the zanga and its has black as charcoal with Eczema

Justycxx:
he's almost close to creating a good circuit. If di-electric breakdown of air due to thunderstorm should occur, appreciable amount of current would pass through him. He'd be as dark as some girls' assholes
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by princechurchill(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
his village peeps don knack am akpako
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by toprealman: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2016
The long snake I killed whilst taking refuge in a tunnel due to heavy rainfall front page thread loading......
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by horrmorr(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol :DLol
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by rita25(f): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
HE HAS UNFINISHED DISCUSSION WITH HIS FREND MR SNAKE SO THAT IS THE VENUE FOR THE MEETING
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by benedictnsi(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
A very foolish student

Lol lwkm grincheesy
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by kaywiluv(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Sure this person is not high on something special undecided
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming about
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by toprealman: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Na mad man be that jare...

Cos rain never falls straight.. And that block can't protect him from getting soaked
I was thinking the mad fellow was the one that stopped running under the rain to take pics.....
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by chigoizie7(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Haaaa, he should pray to his God that the rain doesn't fall for long.
because that place is always water logged.

Is that not opposite the unizik primary skul?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Chijosky(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
xender:
[/b][b] what type of weed do there sell at unizik
Azikiwe weed
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by kilokeys(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
toprealman:
I was thinking the mad fellow was the one that stopped running under the rain to take pics.....

Naah.. The photographer is not mad.. Na craze..

Momentarily, d thing dey catch am..
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by modivaz(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Nah zoooo
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by alienvirus: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2016
gbadexy:
Reptiles seeking to avoid the rain could also enter the tunnel.
If na snake. Let him bring it to NL. Front page things. Trust lalasticlala.

Na food for d guy also.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by alaskido(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
He should be a student of the Oceanography and Marine Institute and not UNIZIK.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by M3been: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=Mrkingzz post=43979029]I took this picture when i was running to get shelter inside UNIZIK, i promised to share this with Nairalanders, he is a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, He hid inside a tunnel just to hide from rain, is he wise? Lol, really so funny .

Its a two way thing; if it finish and he was not attacked by water or reptiles then he was a wise student serving purnishment in the turnnel. But if in the cos of hiding, he jams with mr reptile watching him or smelling his fatty body, then he his the greatest fool of the century. Chai !!!!!!!! Na big wa for dat student ooo. Him brain dey pull well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by SpotlezDonald25(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
A snake might also come to seek shelter in the tunnel as wellgrin
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by BushDoctor123: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
That is a culvert not a tunnel, I still see him getting wet inside anyway.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by 4peace(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibors:

OP that ain't a tunnel. Its a ring and can be used in making a tunnel.

Thank you

After all not all are crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.