Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain (49670 Views)

Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / Michael Okpara University Students Worship God Under Heavy Rain,Photos Go Viral / IMT And College Of Education Enugu Shut Down As NLC Strike Enters Day 3 In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by tosyne2much(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2016
It's well
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by HirstMOG(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Freshboi:
Na PDP cause am

The most painful thing in life is when you break up with a girl and you can't still help thinking and talking about her even in the presence of your new girl. You will tell yourself the truth when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Greenback: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Igboboy59:
it seems it didn't blow wind,that is why he was sitting comfortable

sitting comfortable..

Nawao
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Chuksyno(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Pamelayoung:
But op how do you knw 4 sure that he is a student? Cud be a mad man....so many mad people roam the streets of Awka
U are about 11billions miles away from truth. That show that you haven't been to Awka.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by muller101(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Op na tunnel be that?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by AustinStevens: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Endtime student.......if only buhari is not the president
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by annita88(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
I think he is in a kind of social probs where he needs a kind of help or whom to share is feelings with but got snobbed nd he had share feelings wit dat tunnel maybe he can forget his past and start life afresh or wht do u tink
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Enykings(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Quite funny, but could be ineffective in saving him from the rains. Rainfall that comes with heavy wind would mean him running into the very situation he was trying to avoid in the first place. He'll get soaked regardless.

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by franugo(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Mrbigman1:
And if lightening visits him and pass through him, he'd become history

so lightening go pass through concrete ni abi d lightening go fit change direction cum hit d guy from d side?

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by delishpot: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Is that a tunnel?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by luckyboss(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
I can't believe this unless you talk of cattle rearers not an university student.. imagine the environment!
Op; don't become liar Mohammed.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by franugo(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2016
muller101:
Op na tunnel be that?

my thoughts exactly...op no sabi describe well
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by trueking: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
why do all these bloggers post one picture in two or three places
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by tpiar: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Thats um whats it called, the ring used for various things including road drainage.

Why is it lying around there for no reason?
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by deolu2000(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
To him he is wise and to NLers make your judgment. Ko kan mi
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by mamaafrik(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
crotonite:
IT IS SAVE IF THE TUNNEL IS NOT METALIC OR A CONDUCT. COZ IF IT IS, lipsrsealed
my dad'll call it,"oku lelejanta" nuun
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Mike008(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
lol. Creativity
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by san316(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2016
He's a survivor.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by iamauxin(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2016
foody:
Ah maybe he was going for an interview and he has only one Shirt that must not get wet, or he wanted to toilet and it started to rain so he took cover, or maybe he had the sound of a burst tyre ,it was raining and he thought it was boko haram and guyman does not want to die so he followed his instinct. If you the one what will you do?
all your analysis are funny and dumb!
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by haulagehandlers(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2016
All of una wey dey shout tunnel tunnel,una no know wetin dem dey call tunnel. DAT one wet the guy hide inside nah well ring oh dem still dey use am to make tunnel
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Mrbigman1(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2016
franugo:

so lightening go pass through concrete ni abi d lightening go fit change direction cum hit d guy from d side?

D structure is not earthed. U should expect electric to pass through with water all over d place
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by copiescopy(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
wink

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Josnac(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Its called "improvising".. no doubt na una go still tab d guy if he allowed himself to be drenched.

Easy on him..the journey of a Nigerian student cannot be comprehended.

1 Like

Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by moshould(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Dat child can become the president of this country, if God has destined him to be...most of us experience worse while growing up..
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by foody(f): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2016
iamauxin:
all your analysis are funny and dumb!
I guess you are what you say.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by MacBuoro(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
For real, I don't get to understand some nairalandees.
1). You get the ones who know how to curse(and it is stated by the nairalander in the rules that no cursing words, so who's the wise one now?)
2). You have those who's mindsets are on evil thoughts(that could be a mad man, what if thunder strikes, hope the rim isn't a conductor, the UNIZIK student na mumu. A question for u guys: the poster say he's a UNIZIK student, so what do take that for?, what makes u think that a wet being under the rain can't be struck by lightening? and here is someone keeping himself dry from the rain which we know no reason why.
3). There's a comment on "wen the reptiles would be seeking for cover too". I get ur plight let's hope he was at alert.
4). That guy has got more brains than some of u making meaningless comments here.

And the last thing is on the first comment "I get ur joke" and it was called for, you know why, and poster pls don't be scared of what he said. we all know why. lol.
kapish
Nuff said for the wise. If u comment negatively then u f*****h.
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by obainojazz(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Op....na my friend be this...Godswill
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Paretomaster(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
believe me, the guy wan take style take im ganja....
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by peak115: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Na inside rain u take this picture or u self day pose for 2nd hole
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by peak115: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Na inside rain u take this picture or u self dey pose for 2nd hole
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Mrkingzz(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=M3been post=43996020][/quote] Abi, that's cool shaa
Re: Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain by Justycxx(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2016
yomz1e:
lolz! trust me there is nothing worse than seeing a girl that has bleached and you open the zanga and its has black as charcoal with Eczema

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.