Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their (2025 Views)

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi all, I bought the same car as my opposite door neighbors. I bought the car because I like the car and it was of good value in terms of price and quality.

What is going through their minds?

Matured response please.
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by agarawu23(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Troll

You know dey tire?
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
Troll

You know dey tire?

They are not actually troll per say mamagee3 and onila just love creating threads to be a member with highest number of threads.

When they create the highest minute they spend in that thread is 60mimutes or less which means they don't care about the attention or what people post but enjoy the fun of having numerous threads to their monikers.
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by hifaif1: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I bought the same car as my opposite door neighbors. I bought the car because I like the car and it was of good value in terms of price and quality.

Matured response please.

Who cares!!!

How can we even know what is going through their minds? We don't even know these neighbours. We don't know their idiosyncrasies. So how do we know what is running through their minds just cos you bought a car in your dreams!!!
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
if I cum on your brain ehh your lost senses will reappear by force by force

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
How much did you buy it?
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by agarawu23(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
falconey:

They are not actually troll per say mamagee3 and onila just love creating threads to be a member with highest number of threads.

When they create the highest minute they spend in that thread is 60mimutes or less which means they don't about the attention or what people post but enjoy the fun of having numerous threads to their monikers.
as in eh.....

Their Mata tire me angry

1 Like

Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by roskojo: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
It must have been a while your family members called you. You mean you bought a car in a rented apartment?? (Face me I slap you, I guessed). I recommend you see a psychologist.

Your landlord must increase your fee and include parking lot fee
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
This mamagee in particular has became a nairaland nuisance, am sure she is a nuisance in her neighborhood too.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by ellechrystal(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op, how can we know what is going through their minds I don't know u, neither do I know ur neighbours, so how we want take know now?
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by ba7man(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
@OP. And you wonder why people don't like you. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hehehehehe. Laff is all I can do 4 now; nothing to say.

The day ur neighbours accidentally see ur nakkedness or take ur pant from d spreadline after washing it, I will comment.

U remind me of d day u farted in a guy's room; that's d most romantic thread I've seen from u. Lolz. I wanna see more of ur sexy nature.
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Hehehehehe. Laff is all I can do 4 now; nothing to say.

The day ur neighbours accidentally see ur nakkedness or take ur pant from d spreadline after washing it, I will comment.

U remind me of d day u farted in a guy's room; that's d most romantic thread I've seen from u. Lolz. I wanna see more of ur sexy nature.

Why you no just marry this old woman and take prick reset her brain config
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Why you no just marry this old woman and take prick reset her brain config
As in ehn. If no be d U.S weh she dey, I go don re-shape her pusssy, I go fucck her to d point that she go just dey laugh uncontrollably for road grin

I just like her sha
Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by pussyeater(m): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2016
mamagee3:

Matured response please.
Many are MAD, but YOU are roaming undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Bought The Same Car As My Opposite Door Neighbor, What Is Going Through Their by leuelliot(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
mamagee3:

Matured response please.

If they are bothered enough to be bothered by your actions then they probably think you are envious and are competing with them, if you are wondering whats going through their minds this is probably it.

(1) (Reply)

The conversation On My Way To Work. / 15 Qualities Of Man That Will Turn A Woman On / What My Sister Inlaw Is Doing With Me 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.