Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Can Any Opposition Governor Say This About Pmb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Any Opposition Governor Say This About Pmb? (633 Views)

We Will Deal With Any Opposition That Wants To Force Buhari Out- Lawal / Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Opposition Governor Say This About Pmb? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Memory Lane: Oshiomole to Jonathan July, 2012 after the successful conduct of Edo Governorship election.

“ I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

“I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

“He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

“I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’ he said.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Opposition Governor Say This About Pmb? by DickDastardly(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Jonathan allowed a level playing ground. Buhhari prefered to have it all by using the army to spill the blood of dogs and baboons. GOD PASS DEM! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even God Warned Us about APC / Why We Couldn’t Save Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala / A Copy Of The Code Of Conduct Act & ACJA Amendment Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.