Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (68085 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Xposer: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
13-year-old Nigerian girl who interviewed president Muhammadu Buhari in Washington D.C has revealed more on the encounter between both of them. Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents and youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine -took to her page this morning to write;

Meeting President Buhari of Nigeria. So when the world calls a country Giant of Africa, it could mean many things. I started my day today with a Giant Breakfast at the Mandarin Hotel in Washington DC. The Hotel paid for everything - I guess because the LORD is the real owner Thank you Jesus. I read some news to know all thats going on, before my meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. I talked to him about Education, I asked him about the success of the fight against corruption, what he wanted his legacy to be after he leaves office, how he sees Nigeria. He was very pleased to see me and he said some funny things too. Being President of any country is Hard. I know because I have now spoken to 19 world leaders and they all say the same thing about this. LORD, Give me wisdom to make good decisions every time. Thank you for ordering my steps, and for putting me before Kings.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/see-what-13-year-old-girl-who.html

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Xposer: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
blessed child

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ChangeIsCostant: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
sharp girl...this is the real "Whiz-kid"

282 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Flexherbal(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
It is God that has done this for you. Meeting and interviewing close to 19 presidents is not a joke.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by CastedDude: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
this girl done go far oo...May God continue to bless u

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Karlovich: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Very good, hopefully buhari can now fly back to nigeria and carry out his duties efficiently

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Xposer: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
good for her

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by CastedDude: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
u harsh oo ..u no want even make the man flex US small. u know say time no dey
Karlovich:
Very good, hopefully buhari can now fly back to nigeria and carry out his duties efficiently

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by MonPro: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

398 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by mankan2k7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
How u take understand bubu Inglinsh is my concern

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Kenzico(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eh ya!! God bless her! She's pretty and intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by CastedDude: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
IPOD
MonPro:
Girl if you were born and resident in nigeria. Buhari and his fellow he-goats from the Allah region would probably have stolen you from school and taken your virginity at 10.
You will also be forced to wear a dirty smelling burka/hijab while in captivity in a pedophilic Emir's palace.

Did i also mention that while your womb breeds almajiris for them, their own daughters will be in the best schools in UK and US with school fees paid for 4 years in advance but they'll tell your parents to accept their fate.

Anyday you wake up just thank God you are not resident in a zoo ruled like an Arab jungle by the Pedophilic dulllard that you just interviewed. You are lucky but many are not!

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Godfullsam(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
sharp girl...this is the real "Whiz-kid"

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by drss(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
too bad d poor girl interviewed a dullard who values pilgrimage more dan education.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by datola: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wa o! I'm impressed.

God will take you higher in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Godfullsam(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
See good girl

See SHARP brain.

Her father will be grateful to God for not using condom the day he 'met' her mother...

God give my little baby girl a sharper brain like zuriel Oduwole.

12 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by drss(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
all of a sudden under dis photogenic administration, trivial issues like interview by a little girl in USA has bcom big propaganda news, sometin dat was not a big deal under d last administration.
instead of developmental news about govt policies, nigerians ar bombarded with:
-picture of buari sipping milo,
-picture of buari drinking water,
-picture of buari laughing hard with osumbade,
-picture of buari inspecting his cows,
-buari arrive ghana in grand style,
-red capet reception for buari in ethiopia,
-buari standing tall with wall leaders etc while nigerians ar facing:
-blackout.
-fuel scarcity.
-high food price.
-mass unemployment.
-mass killings n genocide by fulani herdsmen.
-mass abduction of children n forced marriages.
-undercover corruption.
-lack of salaries.
worse still d govt is directionless.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by teadrake(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

Your contribution is full of hatred which indicated you're kinda confused and pathetic. Tufiakwa

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by ajani1978(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

Stop insulting Nigerian president

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by rantmoniker(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

If care is not taken, this guy may commit suicide soon o. He sounded so frustrated. Can someone please activate security check in his area?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Integrityfarms(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lucky Child! Beauty and Brains!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dis gal smh does not resemble 13yrs old na

8 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by maximunimpact(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Celebrity kid journalist, good showing. She is talking from experience having interviewed 18 other presidents, this means she knows what she meant when she said being a president is not an easy task. Nigerians should learn from this and reduce name calling our leaders, i believe more will be achieved if we wail less and support more.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Alertz3(m): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by scribble: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
We already know he is dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by viscocom(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
were is lalaistatic self

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by Integrityfarms(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
IPOD
Y not say his an iPhone!
Bitter truth!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by MyLady11(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmm. Beautiful kid

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by dare2differ: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

See painment

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Awwwwwwww Amen to your prayers dear. Such a Pleasant Girl! smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by gist4kidsblog: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

frustrated human being... Eroo ko jati jati...
Who come change ur destiny to dis...
Endtime IPOD abi na IPAd

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter by cutestcee: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
The parents are doing a good job on her

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.