Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election (68708 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
mkoabiola:
Even if u pay me 1 million I won't participate if I see d battle ground.
Wen I participated in. 2011 election ,wen dey were threatening me at ogbia in bayelsa ,I told dem I will leave snc it not or a do or die affairs.
Corpers should boycot d nx election in rivers to serve dem right
which community in ogbia, and what batch in 2011?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by lekkipropertyy: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
jidxin:
mumuu idiyat stooopid I can't blame u u 've never served b4 inhumane animalistic grl I can't believe dZ poo is coming from a grl I tot ladies re naturally emotion but u 've traded urz to d devil....

bk to d matter... it's so painful a young vibrant man.. I hope d killer sef won't eat or reap d fruit of his Labour nd dos who send d killer
I think the guy knew about elections, its like a war, am pretty sure if he'd informed his parent they won't allow him to partake in it, so the lady has a point.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by drinkmorewater: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
I blame Amaechi for all this unnecessary unrest in Rivers, if he hadn't defected in the first place, Rivers would have been cooler than this

Rivers will always be a PDP state through and through, APC just stop forcing it...

Infact I wish Ambode too can defect to PDP!
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Ziggyduben(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
If I was a corper in Rivers State, I'll b in my father's house (many kilometers from PH City) on election day!!!

RIP!!!! Sad loss
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by dvee2: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
So Corpers can be killed in the south too?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
menix:
I just hope he did not start campus ruggedity for them..

Well, it's just unfortunate he served the Zoo called Nigeria..

RIP Nwoke Oma...
The baboon of biafra has spoken.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by talk2dmc(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Rip to you boy, but it's a shame that people can risk their lives because of chicken feed. These corpers knew that the election in Rivers state is highly charged and dangerous yet they decided to partook in it. Well, it's a shame you lost your life young man, but in your next world try and weigh the risk of any adventure you're embarking on. It's very important!
....... Abeg close mouth .
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Asiri1991: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Now I know that i was not a fool have obtain a fake doctor's report to avoid participating in Bayelsa gov. pool. RIP to the dead.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Kaycee625(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
[/color]
menix:
I partly hold Wike responsible but for Buhari empowering Amaechi to leave his Federal Ministerial duty to come to his state nd start fighting dirty, the blood of this young Chap is on Buhari...

Buhari has failed this country..
Won't be surprise if Buhari is impotent cous it's somehow showing on his leadership skills..
how can he be impotent when he has kids already, Nigerians have no chill atall[color=#006600]
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by jidxin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
lekkipropertyy:

I think the guy knew about elections, its like a war, am pretty sure if he'd informed his parent they won't allow him to partake in it, so the lady has a point.
but she should 've kept it to her self not now nd in fact it's of no use
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by onetouch04: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
What if i tell u to shut ur stinking dirty buc u big deciet
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
An orphan! Too bad. Rotimi why? Goodluck calm his supporters down with d way he dos tins b4 nd after election. Why makin it do nd die.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by dyn1800: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
And Nyesom Wike should walk free?

Fabrolistic:
Dakuku and amechi must account for lives that were lost in that war called election

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Obamina(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
I pray u do not encounter situation that will make seek job in Hell fire... Na water kill man na water man dey drink to survive. Your parents will soon get tired of feeding you so know whatsup!
kenonze:
Poverty and greed dey cause am.

Even if INEC rescheduled the election tomorrow, many "Corpers" will still show up.

After all ur parents suffered to see that u graduated
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by muller101(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fabrolistic:
Dakuku and amechi must account for lives that were lost in that war called election
same way buhari accounted for the one that happened up north when he lost abi?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Dinocarex(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lordsocrates:
Okonta Samuel, an Orphan, the only surviving heir, to carry on the families lineage is dead.
he died wearing the green and white, he died in service.

but he didnt from shot, or machete wound from some northerners, if that was it tgey would have been here to say, "NYSC" be scraped, the Northerners are illiterate, Nigeria cannot work, among other Nation disintegrating stuffs..

but he died here, he died from the hands of shameless youths, who have allowed themselves to be used by politicians for cheap points..

all he went out for was to go out and help the people of his country elect whom to lead them, its a pity those to lead, were out in search of those to bleed...

its a shame...a big big big shame... that in this age the youths still allow Political gladiators who fly their families to save heavens, to use them(the youths in making hell on earth, for those of us (like Okonta Samuel) who have NO WHERE, AND NO ONE, to run or Fly to..

Rivers of Pain, Rivers of Shame, Rivers where they maim, the weakest of men.... (Shame on all Rivers State greedy Polititians, Shame on all the Senseless youths, who allow themselves to be used, shame on us all, who sit back, fold our hands and watch our state recede back to the infamous "STATE OF ANARCHY, STATE OF NATURE, where might was right, as it now is in Rivers.

#REST IN PEACE BROTHER.. your lineage may have ended, but we will pick up your the baton you left, and complete the race you started, the race/quest for a country where we peacefully select our leaders, who wont be so power hungry so blood thirsty as bleed an opponent, to bleed a fellow citizen, to bleed a serving Patriot to dead... Rest Well brother. Adieu.
A well written piece, it criticizes the whole system not just APC or PDP. This piece made it to front page but couldn't gather enough like cuz I'm sure it didn't attack PDP or APC individually...
Na wa ooo
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
nbright:
APC why?
instead of praying or cursing the leaders and politicians of this country,you are blaming Apc.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
menix:

Let me pretend Ur fada wrote the above..
What a poor attempt at a comeback..im not surprised though,it's your trademark in your 'country' resorting to insults. You're just a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by hope4nigeria(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
The NYSC shall work with relevant agencies to ensure that the perpetrators of this heinous act are fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law.[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]

No be today we dey ear this story
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lordsocrates:
Okonta Samuel, an Orphan, the only surviving heir, to carry on the families lineage is dead.
he died wearing the green and white, he died in service.

but he didnt from shot, or machete wound from some northerners, if that was it tgey would have been here to say, "NYSC" be scraped, the Northerners are illiterate, Nigeria cannot work, among other Nation disintegrating stuffs..

but he died here, he died from the hands of shameless youths, who have allowed themselves to be used by politicians for cheap points..

all he went out for was to go out and help the people of his country elect whom to lead them, its a pity those to lead, were out in search of those to bleed...

its a shame...a big big big shame... that in this age the youths still allow Political gladiators who fly their families to save heavens, to use them(the youths in making hell on earth, for those of us (like Okonta Samuel) who have NO WHERE, AND NO ONE, to run or Fly to..

Rivers of Pain, Rivers of Shame, Rivers where they maim, the weakest of men.... (Shame on all Rivers State greedy Polititians, Shame on all the Senseless youths, who allow themselves to be used, shame on us all, who sit back, fold our hands and watch our state recede back to the infamous "STATE OF ANARCHY, STATE OF NATURE, where might was right, as it now is in Rivers.

#REST IN PEACE BROTHER.. your lineage may have ended, but we will pick up your the baton you left, and complete the race you started, the race/quest for a country where we peacefully select our leaders, who wont be so power hungry so blood thirsty as bleed an opponent, to bleed a fellow citizen, to bleed a serving Patriot to dead... Rest Well brother. Adieu.
God bless you for this brother cry
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
menix:
I just hope he did not start campus ruggedity for them..

Well, it's just unfortunate he served the Zoo called Nigeria..

RIP Nwoke Oma...
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Obamina(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
GEJ IS THE ONLY REASON WHY MANY PERSONS COULDN'T PERISH THAT ALONE I LUV HIM FOR UNLIKE WHATS HAPPENING NOW NOBODY WANTS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT...
GeneralShepherd:
Nigeria is not worth even the life of a lizard let alone that of this young man. RIP Ajuwaya
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
opribo:
Why is it that anytime APC loss an election NYSC corp member(s) must be killed. Remember 2011 and now.
Party of vamPees
Brother don't talking like this.
Nigeria politicians will not die good death.
(The thieves among them)
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
obinoral1179:
Wike and Ameahchi are not free from this crime. The hate campaigned they had is enough for both of them to be cooling in the jail.

But some powerful people in this country are above the law

May God save the voiceless and the helpless citizen of this great country.

Rest in peace to mr samuel okonta...

What of this horror and hate speech of Wike, were he read the names of INEC officials. It is only Amaechi you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMw2qtSv-aw

It is time for the Politicians to end the war because it is the Masses that die from all these. Not them.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by menix(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omoluabi16:
What a poor attempt at a comeback..im not surprised though,it's your trademark in your 'country' resorting to insults. You're just a waste of space.

Wow!! Can see he is copying from his wife..
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
herbie27:
False stories every where.

Pictures of the dead body, else i reserve my comment.
what do you mean?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
menix:

Wow!! Can see he is copying from his wife..
bla bla..you bore me.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
jidxin:
mumuu idiyat stooopid I can't blame u u 've never served b4 inhumane animalistic grl I can't believe dZ poo is coming from a grl I tot ladies re naturally emotion but u 've traded urz to d devil....

bk to d matter... it's so painful a young vibrant man.. I hope d killer sef won't eat or reap d fruit of his Labour nd dos who send d killer
Must you insult to pass or state your opinion?

Don't insult me abeg.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by pearls1894(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=saintandsinnerz post=Rip to you boy, but it's a shame that people can risk their lives because of chicken feed. These corpers knew that the election in Rivers state is highly charged and dangerous yet they decided to partook in it. Well, it's a shame you lost your life young man, but in your next world try and weigh the risk of any adventure you're embarking on. It's very important! [/quote]
BRO,, NAH WAH FOR YOU OOO!!!
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by menix(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omoluabi16:
bla bla..you bore me.

seriously She bores dad....
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
drinkmorewater:
I blame Amaechi for all this unnecessary unrest in Rivers, if he hadn't defected in the first place, Rivers would have been cooler than this

Rivers will always be a PDP state through and through, APC just stop forcing it...

Infact I wish Ambode too can defect to PDP!
Youths of this country always taking side and supporting a certain politician while they wallow here in poverty and the politician children dine in riches.
Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.