Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election (68709 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by ransomed: 3:39am On Mar 22, 2016
South - South is known with lawlesness and violence. Militancy, cultism, Vandalism, oil bunkering, oil theft, kidnapping, illegal refineries and political killings are the stock in trade of our people. We now have "election haram" Woe betides all sponsors, influencers, initiators, and foot soldiers of heinous crime in Nigeria. Anyone connected to all these killings shall know no peace.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by goshen26: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Rip to you boy, but it's a shame that people can risk their lives because of chicken feed. These corpers knew that the election in Rivers state is highly charged and dangerous yet they decided to partook in it. Well, it's a shame you lost your life young man, but in your next world try and weigh the risk of any adventure you're embarking on. It's very important!

NYSC usually sign MOU with inec, with compel all corps member to take part, NYSC usually state that there will b punishment for any corps member that refuse, tho I had some stubborn friends then in Edo that were not moved by the threat.......I think their children of that village should be PO of polling unit, if they like they kill them....
I had funny experience too in Edo in d last election, it was the Almighty that saved me
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by alexlee50: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
Wike should end this killing ASAP. He has bitten more than he can chew.

You mustn't win all of Rivers for Christ's sake
I don't know why u people are refusing to open your minds.there is no place for APC in rivers, rivers people cannot vote APC.Amechi is a judas that has committed political suicide. SS, SE, parts of SW, middle belt is PDP, come 2019 , PDP is taking over.APC has been exposed for what it is, a scam
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2016
kenonze:
Poverty and greed dey cause am.

Even if INEC rescheduled the election tomorrow, many "Corpers" will still show up.

After all ur parents suffered to see that u graduated

My dear, " over greed o"...That was how we travelled from 10pm-4am across the River Niger to protect "INEC materials",for Stella Oduah,what I saw that night on that sea changed my life till date..because of how much sef? The fatigue and illness that followed ehn, I was admitted for 8days...

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Osama10(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2016
This corper killed himself.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Montaque(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2016
It was unreasonable to partake in that election as a youth Corp member. Especially of this class,
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2016
kenonze:
Poverty and greed dey cause am.

Even if INEC rescheduled the election tomorrow, many "Corpers" will still show up.

After all ur parents suffered to see that u graduated
don't mind dem.. instead of dem to stay at their homes and have it at the back of their minds Dat their lives are far more worth Dan the ambitions of a politician. But still they won't understand. All dey want is fast money. Mchew. It's just all about choice dats all.. anythn Dat happend to anyone in dis rivers election would have been avoided if d person chose to do d opposite

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Umamman(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2016
d idiot is afraid of impeachment.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by nbright: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
One pdp supporter spotted. undecided
Never sees anything good in apc.

apc zombie identified, never see anything wrong with buhari
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2016
nbright:
apc zombie identified, never see anything wrong with buhari
After calling me
zombie,hope it added to your bank account?
Btw I'm not into politics.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Abeymills(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Politics under buhari n apc has shown clearly dat its a do or die affiars apc n evil ar bro n sis buhari has failed us if he cant ensure security of lives n property n ecocomic stabilities of dis country pls let him live us in peace
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by obinoral1179(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What of this horror and hate speech of Wike, were he read the names of INEC officials. It is only Amaechi you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMw2qtSv-aw

It is time for the Politicians to end the war because it is the Masses that die from all these. Not them.
please read my post again.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Okemmuo(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Ahhh....dey Don kill KOPA...mmttcchheww..deres no difff BTW dem nd d noorth na....#CRAP
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by dTruth101: 6:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Chai! dis NOTHERNERS and their ISLAMIC RELIGION sef. They just killed CORPERS and their ISLAMIZED MEDIA are dead SILENT.

Oh God punish HYPOCRITES in the bottomless pit.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by smileysmiley(f): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2016
anonimi:

It is up to those still alive to draw meaning/purpose from the death of this youth corper.

What was the purpose of the death of those who fought for our nation's independence, for example?
What was the purpose of the death of Martin Luther King, for example?
What was the purpose of the death of Oluorogbo, the son of Moremi?

As for the highlighted parts of your above post, please see below again.
Cheers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Draw meaning or purpose from his death? For crying out loud this guy is just a young Nigerian who tried to make extra income for himself, risking his life in the process and the Nigerian government proved again that it doesn't care about us. The people you mentioned up there were fighting for a cause but he wasn't, he was only trying to make extra income for himself so I repeat "May my death not be the cause of my popularity". The people you mentioned above sef were known before their death so what exactly are you talking about here? If you wish to die the same way the corper died then by all means you can just stop trying to prove a point where there is none. Since you are still alive you can give his death a purpose.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kel5000(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2016
May his soul rest in peace,amen!
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by hotiegold(f): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Rip to you boy, but it's a shame that people can risk their lives because of chicken feed. These corpers knew that the election in Rivers state is highly charged and dangerous yet they decided to partook in it. Well, it's a shame you lost your life young man, but in your next world try and weigh the risk of any adventure you're embarking on. It's very important!
. You do not know if finance was a bit of challenge for him, I served in 2011 when most of my batch friends were killed in d north.i knew it was mandatory for us then to work for inec. He was an orphan,do u knw how he was surviving?although he ventured into an exercise that took his life..dont conclude that way pls.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by T4kbaba(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

"to partook"
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by magicfingers009: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2016
emperorchedda:

I know APC has all Wike's recordings where he said people should write their wills if PDP doesn't win in that LGA and inec staff would be swapped with dead bodies. It's obvious that wicked wike is responsible for these killings
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by SMREXY(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Oh my goodness! I wonder why people could be so mean
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by nbright: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
After calling me
zombie,hope it added to your bank account?
Btw I'm not into politics.
after calling me what you called me hope it added to your bank account?

You are not into politics you could have just read my comment and ignore it angry sad angry
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by nuesmann(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
HOW ABOUT WIKE?
Fabrolistic:
Dakuku and amechi must account for lives that were lost in that war called election
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by kaziblake(f): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
nbright:
after calling me what you called me hope it added to your bank account?

You are not into politics you could have just read my comment and ignore it angry sad angry
I corrected your sentimental statement.
Bye.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by shotgun22(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Fabrolistic:
Dakuku and amechi must account for lives that were lost in that war called election

were u there? I 8 seeing post like this. if you can't pray for the dead, then shut up your mouth.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by cardoctor(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Another death of an innocent man. Very soon the matter will be forgotten and the case swept under the carpet. The story continues. Who next?
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by driy65(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2016
dopedealer:

^ U lack courage and you are easily intimidated!!
No be death? You will die soon only a matter of time old man. Some1 just died and all u culd spit is that bull sh!t up there. Coward.
guy tz nt an issue of being corageous or not, tz an issue of being calculative and rational..d guy is perrfectly correct..we are all graduates and we should @least knw wen to risk our lives...if the 9k wasnt involved wud dis corp members participate?? tz nt abt being courageous or patriotic, dis guys where jst naive..i served last yr and i didnt participate in d elextions i even left d north 2 months before elections, we were threatened dat if we dnt participate we eill b issued queries i stood by my ground dat i wont..most of dis our generation dnt knw thier ryt dey are naive and fearful
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by driy65(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
dopedealer:

^ U lack courage and you are easily intimidated!!
No be death? You will die soon only a matter of time old man. Some1 just died and all u culd spit is that bull sh!t up there. Coward.
guy tz nt an issue of being corageous or not, tz an issue of being calculative and rational..d guy is perrfectly correct..we are all graduates and we shud @least knw wen to risk our lives...if the 9k wasnt involved wud dis corp members participate?? tz nt abt being courageous or patriotic, dis guys where jst naive..i served last yr and i didnt participate in d elextions i even left d north 2 months before elections, we were threatened dat if we dnt participate we eill b issued queries i stood by my ground dat i wont..most of dis our generation dnt knw thier ryt dey are naive and fearful
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by Iyeeja66: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
RIP
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by donchuzy22: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
. grin grin who was ur English teacher
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by agrovick(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
jidxin:
mumuu idiyat stooopid I can't blame u u 've never served b4 inhumane animalistic grl I can't believe dZ poo is coming from a grl I tot ladies re naturally emotion but u 've traded urz to d devil....

bk to d matter... it's so painful a young vibrant man.. I hope d killer sef won't eat or reap d fruit of his Labour nd dos who send d killer
Baba, I know you are angry right now but let's put emotions aside and you will see the girl is right.
No Corps member who values his/her life will choose to participate in the Rivers rerun election considering how hot the build up to that election was.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by nnamdiosu(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2016
i advise every corper never NEVER EVER NEVER to participate in any elections in any state in Nigeria. your blood will be used as sara. your name will be forgotten in weeks. don't be deceived or lured by additional money. thats all i can say.
Re: RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election by emmanuel694(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Wish his death will change a thing! But quiet unfortunate nothing! The stupid Naija youths will keep being the sacrificial goats. These politicians have done more harm than good since independence. Change the topic to a tribal related issue, or religion related, or political party issue. It amazes me how you see the deep level of hatred of the Naija kids called youth. Mtchew........ back to the matter. #guy rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video) / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.