Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pray For P Square -- ( My Story ) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pray For P Square -- ( My Story ) (447 Views)

Taraba Teachers Pray Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / My Story As A Physically Challenged Entrepreneur. / Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For P Square -- ( My Story ) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pray for Psquare?
Psqare.
Psquare might be having issues,but they're not poor.
They can afford to travel to any country of their choice. They have properties ooo, not property,but properties in Lagos,Abuja and even AMERICA.
PETER COULD AFFORD TO LIVE IN TURKEY AND LONDON FOR A WHOLE MONTH.
It's not as if they're sick or on their death bed.
Me.
The money in my account is not up to 1000. In fact, as at now,I have #940.00 in my account. Na so I poor reach.
I can't afford to get myself the shoes I've been eyeing for weeks. I can't do anything because I ain't got a dime.
In short, I AM BROKE. it's nothing to be ashamed of.
So in your dreams,I will abandon my life and be praying for Psquare? Am I mad? Am I high? Is the devil dancing sekem in my head? Or am I smoking something that has soured?
In case you have nothing to pray about,pray for me.
If you have nothing to cry about, cry for me. But if I see you praying for Psquare,I will assume that you have no problems in life,and I will send you my account number,so that you can pray into it.
Thanking you.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For P Square -- ( My Story ) by Ayt27(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hey at least you can still do *737*400#

(1) (Reply)

Acess Recruiting Fot Internships Ends 29th Of April 2016 / Any Info Abt Nigeria Airforce / What Are You Going Through Right Now???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.