Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership (28286 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Mike008(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
amtaken:
In other words you are saying it is right to circumvent justice in order to please the Muslim community?

Where was the Muslim community when Yunusa and many others abducted many under aged girls and turned them into their sex slaves?

SMH.

There is no path to justice that says a person must be denied bail or granted bail at all cost because he's from a particular association or community.
And that is not my assertion.

I have infact dispelled any religious affiliations surrounding the Yunusa's case, holding that the decision is based purely on law and not sentiments, as against many dissidents who think it was predicated on religion.

I still submit that "nothing prevents the
courts in its entirety in granting bail as in the circumstance.

What is paramount is that the
accused will attend his trial and
am sure the terms of bail will see
to that".
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Otapipia: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Shocked you said.. grin

Biitch is actually dumber than a 5 grader. grin

Lol
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Osyabj: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
amtaken:
Let me tell you what you don't know or maybe you are purposely feigning ignorance of:

Though Yunusa is not the first Northern Muslim to abduct/rape a Southern Christian girl and converted her to a Muslim, his case is the 1st popularised of such cases and still the most popularised up till now.

Potential Christian female minor abductors are watching to see how this case goes. If the case is treated with kid gloves like you are advocating for, they may dare the little consequences and abduct girls in the future, knowing fully well that the courts will grant them bail and that their lawyers can delay the trial, meaning they can be free to roam about and abduct/rape more girls so long as the case lingers.

This matter must be handled well and the judge should not be sentimental towards the accused so as to serve as a deterrent to potential abductors.

Sanusi is not involved? You must be a paedophile like sanus,in case of Ese, and Sultan of sokoto in case of Patience Paul!!! Fact is that most Muslim Northern Nigeria Emirs and elite have been paying abductors to bring little Christian children to them for sexual slavery and sexual ritual. Sanusi and Sultan simply got caught.

The trafficker of a 13 year old Igbo girl to Emir of Zanzzau, one bada abdul admitted that scouts for Emir of Zazzau paid him money to abduct and sell Ifesinachi to the emir...

Raad:How I Sold Ifesinachi Ani to Emir of Zazzau - Suspect ...

http://nigeriana.org/news/metro-news/sold-ifesinachi-ani-emir-zazzau-suspect-confesses/

Count 5 of Yinusa's charges is punishable by Life Imprisonment, therefore his bail should have been denied. The real recipient and rappist of Ese, Paedophile Sanusi, will see that the trafficker does not return to trial. If anything happens to the Trafficker Yinusa, while on bail, you can bee sure that Sanusi arranged it.

Here are the charges against the Child Trafficker for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

[b]Count 3: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So anyone supporting this case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual in Emir of kano, Sanusi's palace must be a Paedophile.

So Ese is a case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, by Yinusa, and a case of Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual by Paedophile Emir of kano, Sanusi. Period.

Where as the child trafficker for money, Yinusa may get 50 years to Life imprisonment for his trafficking, the Serial Paedophile, Sanusi who was the Real Reciepient of Ese, who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, right inside his palace in Kano, may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Osyabj: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
haulagehandlers:
Please may I ask a question? the above picture if ESE and parent,was the picture taken when they left the court? if yes,that means she has been in her parents custody abi? so why is She wearing hijab? Like someone said earlier "the gal is not a saint too" the parents need to wake up to their duty as parents. As for Oga Yellow gbomogbomo kwantinu oh dem go catch you one day.

No the picture was taken in Abuja Police Hdqtrs after the 13 year old Christian child was released by rappist and Paedophile Emir Sanusi, after Paedophile sanusi drugged and rapped her for 8 months. . She will never were hijab again for the rest of her life. The person that posted the picture is probably a paedophile sanusi paid writer.
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by NobleAngell(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
247notire:
Maybe it's in the impoverished north where your callous self exists is where 15 year olds are all pregnant afterall your religion permits taking children as brides (bunch of paedophilic animals by the way). Here down south it is abhorred and rightly so. Hence your previous assertion is nothing but a hideous and devious lie. Go and rear cattle Mr man and leave serious talk for intelligible men. Shoo shoo angry
Jeeeeez! Are u always like this? Or its just Ese's issue that brings out this side of u? Lawd have mercy!
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by 247notire(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
NobleAngell:
Jeeeeez! Are u always like this? Or its just Ese's issue that brings out this side of u? Lawd have mercy!
Pertinent question there. No I'm not always like that. But I get pissed off when someone tries to blame a poor child who was taken advantage of by someone older and an adult, at least as the Nigerian constitution defines the word adult.

It pains me too much, cos if it were your daughter, you will never say such. Ese is just a poor child that Yinusa took advantage of sad
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by NobleAngell(f): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
247notire:
Pertinent question there. No I'm not always like that. But I get pissed off when someone tries to blame a poor child who was taken advantage of by someone older and an adult, at least as the Nigerian constitution defines the word adult.

It pains me too much, cos if it were your daughter, you will never say such. Ese is just a poor child that Yinusa took advantage of sad
Wonderful! U mean u can make up to 5 sentences without a single insult?
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by amtaken(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Are you drunk or what?

Read my post again before ranting like a little girl.

Mxm.

Osyabj:

Sanusi is not involved? You must be a paedophile like sanus,in case of Ese, and Sultan of sokoto in case of Patience Paul!!! Fact is that most Muslim Northern Nigeria Emirs and elite have been paying abductors to bring little Christian children to them for sexual slavery and sexual ritual. Sanusi and Sultan simply got caught.

The trafficker of a 13 year old Igbo girl to Emir of Zanzzau, one bada abdul admitted that scouts for Emir of Zazzau paid him money to abduct and sell Ifesinachi to the emir...

Raad:How I Sold Ifesinachi Ani to Emir of Zazzau - Suspect ...

http://nigeriana.org/news/metro-news/sold-ifesinachi-ani-emir-zazzau-suspect-confesses/

Count 5 of Yinusa's charges is punishable by Life Imprisonment, therefore his bail should have been denied. The real recipient and rappist of Ese, Paedophile Sanusi, will see that the trafficker does not return to trial. If anything happens to the Trafficker Yinusa, while on bail, you can bee sure that Sanusi arranged it.

Here are the charges against the Child Trafficker for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

[b]Count 3: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So anyone supporting this case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual in Emir of kano, Sanusi's palace must be a Paedophile.

So Ese is a case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, by Yinusa, and a case of Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual by Paedophile Emir of kano, Sanusi. Period.

Where as the child trafficker for money, Yinusa may get 50 years to Life imprisonment for his trafficking, the Serial Paedophile, Sanusi who was the Real Reciepient of Ese, who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, right inside his palace in Kano, may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.

Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Royal30: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Hello...please are you a lawyer?

amtaken:
In deciding
whether or not to grant bail, the court will consider a number of factors, including: 

1.The nature and seriousness of the crime.

2.The character of the defendant, his past criminal record, associations and ties with the community
3.The defendants recorded in regard to his previous commitments to bail conditions
4.The strength of the evidence against the defendant 
. I refer to Bail Act 1976.

Factor 1 talks about the nature and seriousness of the offence. In the instant case, the offence for which the accused is charged for is such a heinous offence, the type that is rapidly gaining ground in our society and if not curbed will lead to a lot of disaster in our nation as a whole.

We are talking about abduction, rape, illicit sexual intercourse with a minor. It is a very serious offence not only against the victims but also against her family especially her parents and the society at large.

Imagine a situation whereby minors who should be in school and under parental care are exposed to sexual slavery.
Every reasonable man on the street ought to know that perpetrators of such offences are are dangerous to their victims and the society at large.

Factor 4 talks about the strength of the evidence against the defendant:
The defendant has confess to the offences he was charged for and the circumstantial evidence and the eye witnesses evidence tendered in court show that indeed the accused committed the offences. The minor whom he raped is even pregnant and he admitted that he's responsible for the pregnancy.

From the factors 1 and 4 above, it is my considered legal opinion that the accused should be remanded in prison custody during his trial.

Thank you.

Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by amtaken(f): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes.

Royal30:
Hello...please are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by fabulousmann(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Yes I do. Which part of the bail condition do you think the Emir can't handle?

true
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by fabulousmann(f): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Yes I do. Which part of the bail condition do you think the Emir can't handle?

I jst found out u are a lawyer abeg can lawyers create a thread were we discuss legal issues in the country?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Royal30: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Yes.

Good Morning, how can i contact you? Please can you respond to the private mail I sent?
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by amtaken(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
fabulousmann:
I jst found out u are a lawyer abeg can lawyers create a thread were we discuss legal issues in the country?

Sure.
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by amtaken(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Sorry I can't open mails on this account.

Royal30:

Good Morning, how can i contact you? Please can you respond to the private mail I sent?
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by Royal30: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Sorry I can't open mails on this account.

Ok...l
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Osyabj:

No the picture was taken in Abuja Police Hdqtrs after the 13 year old Christian child was released by rappist and Paedophile Emir Sanusi, after Paedophile sanusi drugged and rapped her for 8 months. . She will never were hijab again for the rest of her life. The person that posted the picture is probably a paedophile sanusi paid writer.

Fvcking bastard!
Will you STFU and stop spreading cooked up lies.
If you have proof pls provide your evidence otherwise know that defamation and slander are crimes punishable under Nigerian law - the Emir has resources to have you traced even beyond the anonymity of Nairaland; be warned you do not have the liberty to destroy the character and person of anyone at will, especially that of a respectable prominent person as the Emir.
Re: Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership by 2sexycom(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Fvcking bastard!
Will you STFU and stop spreading cooked up lies.
If you have proof pls provide your evidence otherwise know that defamation and slander are crimes punishable under Nigerian law - the Emir has resources to have you traced even beyond the anonymity of Nairaland; be warned you do not have the liberty to destroy the character and person of anyone at will, especially that of a respectable prominent person as the Emir.
as much as you try to counter another person for lies, it does not give you the right to lie as well. Resources to track his brain indeed. Tell the forking Emir to track me... Yes, you can assist him in tracking me as well, dumb fork.

You people have such resources but didn't see the need to track bokoharam that has destroyed your region into stone age, what a shame.

Get this drilled into your skull, your emir is ONLY prominent within the enclaves of Northern perimeter. So stop dreaming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors / Suspect Who Partook In Ondo Bank Robbery ─ Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.