Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic (2294 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by hopilo: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton Appears Before Rally Completely Nude In Bid For Authenticity

‘Here I Am, A Mere Human Being,’ Says Naked Candidate

The Democratic presidential candidate explains her desire for Americans to see her as she is, unmediated by “any veils of pretense, preconception, or concealing cloth.”

RALEIGH, NC—Flatly declaring to audience members that she stood on stage as no more than a human being with nothing to hide, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reportedly appeared Friday before a campaign rally completely nude in a bid to once and for all prove her authenticity.

Moments after being introduced to an enthusiastic crowd by North Carolina congressman G. K. Butterfield, Clinton is said to have taken the stage at PNC Arena, whereupon the 20,000 cheering spectators became abruptly silent at the sight of the fully naked former secretary of state walking slowly across the dais to the tune of John Mellencamp’s “Pink Houses.”

“I am here today not as a politician, nor as a presidential candidate, but simply as a vulnerable, flawed human—just like any one of you,” said Clinton, before pivoting in a slow circle at center stage with her arms outstretched at her sides and her palms held open, presenting to the crowd the entirety of her nude body. “Look upon me, friends. Go ahead and truly look. What you see before you is a living, breathing woman standing here exactly as she was created. I am unadorned. I am without artifice. I am real.”

“This, North Carolina, is Hillary Rodham Clinton,” she continued.

The former first lady, who throughout the rally spoke while clutching a handheld microphone inches from her exposed breasts, was then said to have elaborated for nearly 60 minutes on her essential nature and the shared human experience of being composed of humble organic matter, her pale, naked flesh standing in stark relief against the backdrop of her campaign logo. In addition to foregoing clothing, sources said Clinton appeared without makeup and allowed her hair to fall naturally to her bare shoulders, her unvarnished nude image projected on the arena’s 30-foot Jumbotron screen as she described herself as a “fragile, impermanent vessel.”

Those in attendance reported that Clinton’s speech—which often returned to the theme that, underneath the walls we put up to protect ourselves, we’re all merely people striving, surviving, and trying to do our best—was met largely by uninterrupted silence from the stunned and increasingly uncomfortable audience. Sources added that during pauses in her address, Clinton’s bare feet could be heard sticking against the floor as she walked across the raised platform.

Witnesses also noted that the bright stage lights left Clinton’s entire nude body covered in a visible sheen of slick sweat.

“I ask that you trust me, just as I have placed my trust in you by standing here today utterly defenseless and unconcealed,” said Clinton before taking a sip of water, as a supporter’s cough echoed throughout the arena and the last of the crowd’s “Fighting For Us” posters slowly sank into the sea of spectators. “You can believe in me because I am a person. I have fears, wants, and desires, as all of you do.”

Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by gohzieh(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2016
I'm stil looking for the picture of the unclad candidate.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by divinehand2003(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2016
I swear, I have been dreaming of missy8-9 ever since I saw this picture - especially the blackbush. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by nnachukz(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2016
Okon take me to America, I want to see that lady live and direct. These photographers can be funny and meddle with things only left to be imagined than being real.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Profnedu(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Oyibo and madness
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by datola: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2016
I don't believe it. This could be freedom of information/press taken too far.

If it is true it means the end of the world is nearer than we think.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by nnachukz(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Madness originated from America.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by ibzane4nafs(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Uhmmm. Space booked.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
End time Candidate cajoling end time electorates
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by LordIsaac(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Ha....I hope this is photoshopped....for if it is real, on the basis of the altar of this very desperation I withdraw my support for her.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Eebrahym(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Wait o, Donald Trump, get me my eyeglasses shocked shocked
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Eebrahym(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
I will give you 10 good reasons why the pix is not real
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Mjshexy(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
She is a disgrace to women worldwide, all because of power u throw away decency & respect to pigs. She should be disgraced out of the race sad
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by freeDR(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Na lie. Stop spreading lies.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016
And people believe this trash...?
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Tallesty1(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
End Time Candidate
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Eebrahym:
I will give you 10 good reasons why the pix is not real
only a dummy would believe the trash

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Bolade005: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2016
I know they're mad in America but to take the madness this far, not possible.

This plantain no fry abeg. Another story.
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Okaakoko(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
I don't believe this jo
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Mjshexy:
She is a disgrace to women worldwide, all because of power u throw away decency & respect to pigs. She should be disgraced out of the race sad

wetin Na? Na everything you DEY believe self?
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Mjshexy(f): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Frankiss44:

wetin Na? Na everything you DEY believe self?
Bros i just don't like to see so called elders doing all these jare, i really hope it's photoshopped sad
Re: Hillary Clinton Appears In Rally Completely Unclad In Bid For Authenticity - pic by Revolva(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2016
And some fool are believing this photoshoped pic

(1) (Reply)

Trump Vs Obama's Inauguration Crowd: Here Are The Real Photos, You Decide / Coronavirus: US Government To Pay Citizens $1tn in cash / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.