Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Checkout Omoni Oboli's 10year Old Son's Amazing Portrait Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Omoni Oboli's 10year Old Son's Amazing Portrait Of Her (478 Views)

Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / 2face Meets With The Ajegunle Boy That Made Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Omoni Oboli's 10year Old Son's Amazing Portrait Of Her by gistmeloveblog: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
The actress and mother of three boys showed off this amazing portrait of her ,by her 10 year old son.She wrote

Family art! Pencil portrait by my 10 year old son Chizi! I'm a proud mummy! His first attempt too! I've fallen in love all over again"

Very impressive..

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/checkout-omoni-obolis-10year-old-sons.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Checkout Omoni Oboli's 10year Old Son's Amazing Portrait Of Her by gistmeloveblog: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Raw Talent.. jus like Mum
Re: Checkout Omoni Oboli's 10year Old Son's Amazing Portrait Of Her by veeluv2015(f): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sorry, thread closed. See original thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/3004605/wow-check-out-amazing-drawing

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: Oritse Femi 'igbeyawo' Behind The Scenes / Welcome To The World Of Digital Fun!!! / When I Say You Are Best Friend, My New Love, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.